😔

We’ve been together for 5 years and are engaged. We’ve been having problems with social media and trust. he’s been sexting other women, we have been in therapy and working through it. I asked him what his favorite position is and he responded with saying “with you?” As in a question like I’d ask him what it would be with someone else. What do I do?

He needs an ultimatum at this point. He proposed and is still cheating? I would definitely reevaluate your connection with him. I would set a timeframe mentally of how much longer you’re willing to tolerate this behavior because if he’s doing this while your engaged he will repeat the same patterns in marriage. Take some time to yourself practice self love and protect you. Clearly he’s still wanting to be single while having you there as well. You deserve better than that.

good luck!

• Like 1
Just now, Dollface417 said:

He needs an ultimatum at this point. He proposed and is still cheating? I would definitely reevaluate your connection with him. I would set a timeframe mentally of how much longer you’re willing to tolerate this behavior because if he’s doing this while your engaged he will repeat the same patterns in marriage. Take some time to yourself practice self love and protect you. Clearly he’s still wanting to be single while having you there as well. You deserve better than that.

good luck!

No ultimatum unless it's internal. You know his behavior, you can see his progress (or lack there of) with couples counseling; do you see any progress?

It's going to hurt like hell, but you need to remove this clown from your life, otherwise you will be constantly looking over his shoulder wondering what sleazy thing he's up to next. Sorry to be so blunt, but you need a bit of a jarring way to thing of this relationship, rather than the rose colored glasses.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Marie009812 said:

he’s been sexting other women,  What do I do?

First thing to do is to stop forgiving this jerk. Stop wasting money on therapy. He has shown you his true colors, and they are not very impressive. I mean, can you imagine living an entire lifetime with a lying, cheating, deceitful jerk? You can't trust him and without trust, you have nothing. Dump him. Don't waste your life. Move on and find a decent respectful man.

• Like 3