Boyfriend (23M) irritated about me modeling (22F)

So recently I got my breasts done and been extremely confident with my body and am doing a swimsuit photoshoot but my boyfriend seems extremely irritated with someone seeming me like that. Even though it’s just a swimsuit, and he’ll make comments like why are you even doing that, and for who are doing it. When I tell him I’m doing it for me and it’s A bonus for him he just says ”sure”. What do I say to him to make him more comfortable?

I think he is uncomfortable with the photo shoot from the standpoint that someone may try to take advantage of you. He may also not like the idea of you in what could be intimate looking shoots, a bit prudish one could say.

If possible, maybe invite him along for the shoot?

• Like 1

Aren't you the same user who created that thread about how you did a sexy photo shoot in lingerie for your boyfriend as a birthday gift, but you asked your EX-BOYFRIEND to take the photos of you?!

And then you were shocked when your boyfriend was rightfully upset about it, and broke up with you over it?

That was just a few months ago. Do you already have a new "possessive" boyfriend?

Why do I feel like your stories are fake?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I mean it's a conversation to be had, especially if you didn't go into your relationship already as a swimsuit model.  I'd like to think that if for whatever reason I decided to do some shoots in a speedo my wife would just give me the salute, but it's nothing I'd take for granted.  At the end of the day, if this is something you feel you need or want strongly to do, then by all means do it.  However, you may require a partner who's cool with it.  Generally speaking, this isn't a boundary which inspires much compromise or negotiation.  Assert your own best interests regardless of his if you feel so confidently in them.  It's your life to live and there are plenty of men out there.  Best of luck to you.  

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Asico94 said:

What do I say to him to make him more comfortable?

Nothing.  He's entitled to his opinion and there are a lot of men who'd agree with him.  If this story is true, then I'd start wondering why you have such a need for attention and re-think how your choices affect others.  Be single rather than trying to make your partner(s) feel comfortable with your behaviour.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Seraphim said:

Why is it a bonus for him? 

Probably because OP thinks boyfriend gets to "get horny" on those pics too.

I would also be interested if that is the last boyfriend who OP did birthday photoshoot for. With her ex boyfriend as a photographer. 

I wont judge for plastic surgery, you wanted your tatas done and that is OK. But yes, it raises a question why you are doing a swimsuit photoshoot. Are you a swimsuit model? Do you have OnlyFans or any other source of income where you need those pics? As others have said, not many guys would be OK with you doing swimsuit photoshoot and then putting those pics all over social networks. You are young, want to feel sexy and wanted and that is OK. But you need to know that largely wont be considered acceptable behavior if you are in a relationship. 

8 hours ago, Asico94 said:

am doing a swimsuit photoshoot 

Do whatever you want to do. Suddenly you're a swimsuit model?  It's not "a bonus" for him, it's an ego boost for yourself and yourself only.

At any rate your plastic surgery shouldn't define you or your relationships. 

• Like 2

I think it depends on being with someone with compatible values. Depends on what type of modeling -if you got implants then apparently what you're looking into values women with larger breasts for photo shoots.  I don't think it benefits him at all and in fact from all I know of the models -they work long hours and unpredictable hours under intense conditions so it might affect your social plans with him.  In a negative way. 

Also depends if the photo shoots you are doing are with reputable agencies/companies. 

12 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

It's not "a bonus" for him, it's an ego boost for yourself and yourself only.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with this, in my opinion. Your boyfriend is either okay with what you're doing or he is not. I don't think there's any way to make him feel better about it or force him to accept it. I don't think it's necessarily a "bonus" for him either (if it were exclusively for him, then it would be a bonus; if you're planning on sharing on social media for all others to see, it's not a bonus to him). If he is not okay with it, and you want to have this swimsuit photoshoot and possibly other future photoshoots, and want to show off your new boobs, then this boyfriend isn't right for you. You can probably find a man who would be really into you doing photoshoots, maybe even proud to show you off, etc. Just seems like your values are not aligned. 

• Like 1

Interesting she posted a question or a statement back in April on her first thread, got replies but never commented.

I am thinking she isn't serious about getting advice, I think it is about getting a reaction.

If this is real your bf is young and insecure.  He will either grow out of it or it will turn into controlling what you do, what you wear and who you have as friends.

Lost

PS If you just want to brag about your boob job just make a thread about it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 10/11/2022 at 8:30 PM, Asico94 said:

am doing a swimsuit photoshoot but my boyfriend seems extremely irritated with someone seeming me like that. 

Is this swimsuit photoshoot also with the ex BF photographer who took the lingerie pics you presented as a birthday gift to the BF?  Are you a paid model or is this for personal use? Sorry to say but you seem quite thirsty for male attention.