Does my ex have feelings for me?

A month ago my ex is chasing me a, then all of a sudden she ask me how I feel about her. I still was still in love with her, but I couldn't tell her because she would try to take advantage. I don't admit it but then she tells me she use to have feelings for me, then tells me she only used me and said she been in contact with her the father of her children. I told I don't I care because I don't want her and I ask why she's contacting she couldn't answer the question and she hangs up. A couple weeks later she's back chasing me then gets cold again, she starts a fight up with me on purpose then blocks my number. I contact her on a burner number she tells me she blocked because I was calling her names, so she won't unblock but demanding I give her money. I refuse too so she brings the same guy again saying she back with him and they live together basically means they live with her mom. I ask her what her problem with because I'm not bothering her she says not obligated to talk to me. Someone told she has a dismissive personality, when I try to talk to her and ask why she ignores me.

18 minutes ago, thesod601 said:

she tells me she use to have feelings for me, then tells me she only used me and said she been in contact with her the father of her children. I told I don't I care because I don't want her and I ask why she's contacting she couldn't answer the question and she hangs up. A couple weeks later she's back chasing me then gets cold again, she starts a fight up with me on purpose then blocks my number.

She's back with her ex? Good.

Why would you even want to deal with this type of person? Playing stupid head games! 😕 .

No, you do not give her money!  Pathetic behaviour... then to say she's back with him now.  Good, he can support her.

Does she have feelings?  Doesn't sound like it, sorry.

Be done with this kind of crap.. and get yourself back to good again.

Move on and deal with someone who is decent.

3 minutes ago, SooSad33 said:

She's back with her ex? Good.

Why would you even want to deal with this type of person? Playing stupid head games! 😕 .

No, you do not give her money!  Pathetic behaviour... then to say she's back with him now.  Good, he can support her.

Does she have feelings?  Doesn't sound like it, sorry.

Be done with this kind of crap.. and get yourself back to good again.

Move on and deal with someone who is decent.

You got a point she's so toxic I feel hatred toward her.

Yup, toxic.. to admit she used you.. then to throw the point of her going back to her ex.. then continue to lead you on/ block you/ ask for money?  Crazy!

No thank you!  Be done with this kind of crap. Seriously, for your own sanity.

IF someone truly appreciates you, they will be real and show it.

Do you want to get back with her, or do you want out?

If you want her, stop being nasty when she contacts you and ask her if she wants to work things out.

If she says no, then say nothing, end the contact.

If you do NOT want her back, then just stop contacting her and stop responding to her contact.

7 minutes ago, catfeeder said:

Do you want to get back with her, or do you want out?

If you want her, stop being nasty when she contacts you and ask her if she wants to work things out.

If she says no, then say nothing, end the contact.

If you do NOT want her back, then just stop contacting her and stop responding to her contact.

I've tried talking to her, when I try to handle things like adults she gives me the silent treatment.

1 minute ago, thesod601 said:

Because she wants to control me. She never appreciated me.

That is for sure, just asking did you "throw presents" on her and gave her money before? Because it might just be that kind of relationship. If yes, then just lose contact, you dont need somebody like that that would just use you.

5 minutes ago, MissCanuck said:

Then why on earth are you wondering (hoping) if she still has feelings for you?

You need to really ask yourself why you're drawn to smoeone who does not care about you. 

She did things for me too. There was love. I guess I stuck because I cared about her son he looked up too me.

What catfeeder said. You need to stop engaging.

My ex-bf even when I blocked him on phone and email, three years later he reached out to me via yelp! I had to deactivate my yelp account. Of course I could have told him, "sorry I am now happily married. Leave me alone loser." I didn't. Do not engage. 

Some people are just so toxic that when you are out of their reach, you need to stay that way!