Norah30

If you had a beautiful and peaceful relationship, it means the right ingredients are there for it to work. Men & Women have different view how love works, for men - they need to touch for women that is not the case. So if you have withdrawn, he will most likely think in his subconscious that she does not love me. Love for men grows through touch whereas for women it is through action.

If you had a beautiful and peaceful relationship, it means the right ingredients are there for it to work. Men & Women have different view how love works, for men - they need to touch for women that is not the case. So if you have withdrawn, he will most likely think in his subconscious that she does not love me. Love for men grows through touch whereas for women it is through action.

^ You'd do well to read the book "The Five Love Languages" so that you understand that it's not a male / female thing. Love languages are for the individual regardless of their gender.

If you feel emotionally disconnected you don't "owe" him sex. Worse, when you tell him why you feel emotionally disconnected he shuts you out. He's treating you like a hooker. Dump him.

I was having a hard time in my relationship with partner i started doubting his feelings for me and then i rejected him(sexually) several times. to be honest i feel like all we have is just a physical thing and nothing more ,he didn’t even say a word after that and left,he refused to talk to me since then

I’ve never planned to manipulate him and i didn’t express my insecurities to him so technically he didn’t shut me out. Then I just said something he never expected,i summarized our relationship in sex and that distorts all we’ve shared ...we both know it’s not true but I said it and i didn’t try to clarify things right after so i understand his reaction...now that i wanna talk about it he doesn’t want too ,wich i didn’t expect that’s why am here asking if what i did was so hurtful and disappointing to this point(he didn’t respond to my text) so am wondering is he mad, angry , should i try one more time to reach out (i texted once he didn’t answer)...? leave him alone until he reaches out? Or is he so over me ? I know nobody can answer me but I wanted to know what other people think about it specially men

You do what you think you should. You're going to anyway so just get whatever you choose over with so you can get on with the healing process or you remedy the problem and therefore continue on.

Surely your common sense should be able to tell you just how much he values you by his current actions.

Men who love you don't go radio silent for any length of time. They would be thinking about you as much as you're thinking about him and they would rectify. You have already reached out and simply asked him if you could talk and he ignored that and hasn't responded. That should give you all the information you need to just move on and do your best to forget he existed. Time will give you that gift.

,i summarized our relationship in sex and that distorts all we’ve shared ...we both know it’s not true
I wonder. If it was more than "just sex" for him, you asking if it was wouldn't cause him to stop talking to you. He would ask you what made you ask that and how could he make you more secure about his feelings. He did none of that... he just ghosted you instead. I'm sorry.

You must have had a reason to think all it was, was sex. Don't forget why you thought that.

Do not chase men who are insensitive to you and do not treat you well. Never chase men who punish you with the silent treatment when you try to talk or don't feel like having sex. Allow this to end. Be glad it's finally over so you can meet caring men. He sounds a tad controlling and abusive.

i wanna talk about it he doesn’t want too .he didn’t respond to my text

Well, just writing here about it made feel much better..., we all make mistakes but as adults we can resolve conflicts when want and i don’t think it’s the case. End of story and thank you guys for showing interest in my story and replying to it that was really helpful

Archived