I haven't heard from him yet, should I be concerned?

minute_perception

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To my surprise, he opened and responded laughing at my comment and asking what I'm up to..

Doesn't mean he wants to date you in the proper, respectful sense of the word and you come across as needy in contacting him in that way -even though he responded. He didn't respond by asking you out and begging your forgiveness in accidentally unfollowing you and being out of touch with you.

To my surprise, he opened and responded laughing at my comment and asking what I'm up to..

So why didn't you just say: "Are you coming up to see me?" Or the more direct. "I'm horney, come and do me."

Gah! If you want to be an eff buddy then quit being coy. Just remember: You are what you eat.

So I didn't open the message he sent last night and then this morning he unsent it (deleting it) so I couldn't respond. Nothing like "It's okay if I wait 2 days to open yours, but you can't wait 1 day"

You have no idea who deleted the message and you have no idea why.

This is the "left on read" game people are playing. Date more mature guys.

So I didn't open the message he sent last night and then this morning he unsent it (deleting it) so I couldn't respond. Nothing like "It's okay if I wait 2 days to open yours, but you can't wait 1 day"

Why didn't you open it? Were you too busy to read his message? Were you at an event that doesn't allow phone usage or was your phone battery dead?

Prolly thought you couldn't read it because you were with the boyfriend you told him you had. Why don't you act more grown up and just stop playing these games you are losing at?

What is it exactly you want from this guy? No need to answer here, just figure it and stop with the cat and mouse antics.

I'm not playing games.
Then just stop acting like you are. You saw the message so unless your typing device fell in the toilet, there isn't many reasons why you couldn't have sent a two second response.

If you're going to have sex with a guy before you know his last name then you best have the confidence to do so without coming across as if you want him to make the decision for you. You're not a virginal damsel after all. You showed him that on your first meet.

Archived