Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver’s Seat (extended)

Hubby wanted to know if I wanted to watch a series I guess based on the movie Das Boot. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 You have known me 31 years and I have I ever yet willingly watched a war movie that you didn’t have to twist my hypothetical arm?! It ain’t going to change pal just like you don’t like what I watch.

Are you taking the mirtazipine nightly? It's a very effective anti depressant and I'd consider the dose and frequency.

Do you think it's down to the current situation with covid? Unfortunately if it is, the depression likely won't ease up until life starts to get back to normal, but having someone to talk to about your worries, and to help you find coping strategies will help. I don't think the usual coping strategies will work, due to the reality of covid. Sorry I'm making assumptions here.

Keep strong hun and don't leave it until things get worse before seeking help xx

Are you taking the mirtazipine nightly? It's a very effective anti depressant and I'd consider the dose and frequency.

Do you think it's down to the current situation with covid? Unfortunately if it is, the depression likely won't ease up until life starts to get back to normal, but having someone to talk to about your worries, and to help you find coping strategies will help. I don't think the usual coping strategies will work, due to the reality of covid. Sorry I'm making assumptions here.

Keep strong hun and don't leave it until things get worse before seeking help xx

No I’m not taking it every night maybe once every two weeks. Although my doctor wanted me to take it nightly. I only take 7 mg. He told me I can take up to 15 mg a night.

It is purely covid related I’m sure.

No I’m not taking it every night maybe once every two weeks. Although my doctor wanted me to take it nightly. I only take 7 mg. He told me I can take up to 15 mg a night.

It is purely covid related I’m sure.

For anti depressant use it can go up to 45mg a night. It isn't an addictive medication so you don't need to treat it like xanax or similar. I really would consider using it more frequently especially if your mental health is suffering.

For anti depressant use it can go up to 45mg a night. It isn't an addictive medication so you don't need to treat it like xanax or similar. I really would consider using it more frequently especially if your mental health is suffering.

At the time of prescription he was just suggesting it as a sleep aid.

I hear ya I fell asleep around three in the morning and woke up at 7:30.

I gotta drive a moving truck tomorrow. If I don't get enough sleep that is going to be dangerous. I did decide NOT to tow my car because I thought it would be a bad idea what with my anxiety and insomnia. Car can wait here.

I gotta drive a moving truck tomorrow. If I don't get enough sleep that is going to be dangerous. I did decide NOT to tow my car because I thought it would be a bad idea what with my anxiety and insomnia. Car can wait here.

Good luck with the move today!