Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver’s Seat (extended)

People often think that D&C is perfectly safe to have . Not so. If you have it after a later stage miscarriage you can develop Asherman’s  Syndrome which I did after my second D&C. With each successive D&C it is a higher risk. The risk being 30% after a later miscarriage. I already had bad fibroids and then developed severe scaring from the last D&C which finished my uterus off. Not to mention I was left with a severe uterine infection from them not doing the D&C immediately and leaving placenta in my body for 6 weeks causing some necrosis in my uterus.  

14 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

Is the smoke affecting you while you walk? Hopefully the air is clearer where you are. 

I am coughing and it burns the back of the throat a bit. I felt woozie after for a bit. Tomorrow is supposed to be the worst day so I might not go outside or exercise . 

It is so weird. When your child is grown up people with little kids treat you like you aren’t a parent anymore. They also treat you like you have no knowledge of how to raise babies or little kids. It is annoying to say the least . I just smile and say yours will be grown one day too and wink. 

Just now, itsallgrand said:

I'll be thinking of you guys 💓

Thanks . 💜I am worried because his last operation they couldn’t wake him for a few hours. He could have been given too much anesthesia. That is what the nurse for this surgeon thinks . Plus I don’t get to be there. I have to work. 😓

2 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

Thanks . 💜I am worried because his last operation they couldn’t wake him for a few hours. He could have been given too much anesthesia. That is what the nurse for this surgeon thinks . Plus I don’t get to be there. I have to work. 😓

Huge hugs. 

• Like 1