Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Seraphim

Dear God in heaven, missy who made me miss my appointment this week messages me at 9 PM last night to ask me if her kids have a PA day on Friday. 😳😳🤯🤯 Aren’t you their mom?? I have no contact with the school . I am not even YOUR mom. Get your shyte together woman. 
Needless to say I didn’t answer. I did however this morning at 6:10🤭🤭and said I didn’t know but also that the buses were cancelled due to snow. 

Reminds me of when my ex's niece messaged me to ask how much a "sweet" (she meant "suite") cost at a certain hotel in a resort city. How the heck should I know?? Am I supposed to memorize the prices of all hotels around the world? 

This woman sounds lazy. At least in the US the school districts all have websites so she could have easily looked it up.

13 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

Reminds me of when my ex's niece messaged me to ask how much a "sweet" (she meant "suite") cost at a certain hotel in a resort city. How the heck should I know?? Am I supposed to memorize the prices of all hotels around the world? 

This woman sounds lazy. At least in the US the school districts all have websites so she could have easily looked it up.

They have a website for sure but instead of hitting 3 more buttons she thought she would message me at 9 PM. 🤯

She brings her kids this morning and an hour later picks them up for school . They have no mittens or hats or snow pants to put on despite the snow and -11C. Like what the actual hell. 

6 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

They have a website for sure but instead of hitting 3 more buttons she thought she would message me at 9 PM. 🤯

She brings her kids this morning and an hour later picks them up for school . They have no mittens or hats or snow pants to put on despite the snow and -11C. Like what the actual hell. 

Hopefully they don't get sick or if they do hopefully she doesn't blame them or wonder why.

I was at Disney years ago and saw a baby in a stroller that had the sun shade pulled back (it was over 80 degrees that day). The poor baby was sunburned bright red. His mother said "He just keeps crying, I don't know why." Well, maybe because he's sunburned and hot, you dumb cow! Poor little guy. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

Hopefully they don't get sick or if they do hopefully she doesn't blame them or wonder why.

I was at Disney years ago and saw a baby in a stroller that had the sun shade pulled back (it was over 80 degrees that day). The poor baby was sunburned bright red. His mother said "He just keeps crying, I don't know why." Well, maybe because he's sunburned and hot, you dumb cow! Poor little guy. 

Right ? Jeebus. 

• 4 weeks later...

I get an unexpected week off March Break. Everyone is keeping kids home . 
I had two school age girls when I first moved here well apparently their baby sister is coming to me full time in April. And I will have them two days a week in the summer.. 

My two school agers that I have right now go to summer camp every summer. So it all works out kind of perfect.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, my little guy who is full time his mom wants to go down to 3 days a week because her step mom wants to spend time with him and loves it. So I put them down to part time and grandma plans a cruise. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Guess grandma is not reliable . Sounds like a you problem. I did tell her this affects me financially and I have to replace this income so no I can’t cater to people it is nothing personal . It is business. 

• 3 weeks later...

One child I can’t wait for him to be gone for the weekend, truly. He can be the most annoying person alive. Three times I answered him about when the bus would be here , he literally got right up to my face and kept asking non stop. I asked him to move out of my face and he kept on. I moved him with my arm and he kept poking the back of my head and asking while I ignored him. 😡😡😡😡😡😡

That behavior is probably catered to or rewarded at home so he continues it with you.

My mother used to watch a little boy before she took him to school and after school. He initially misbehaved (getting into things he was told not to, screaming when he didn't get something he wanted) and my mother made it clear that behavior was not acceptable. After a fairly short time he stopped misbehaving. But one time his mother showed up unexpectedly early to pick him up. He immediately ran into our den and started picking up things he had been taught not to touch. It was interesting because he was being good as gold until his mother showed up. That told my mother he was allowed to get away with misbehaving at home. In fact, his mother told MY mother that she and her husband kind of wished they'd held off on having a child. She said he "cramped their style". 🙄 So she probably gave in to him because it was easier.

My friend was the same way. She gave in to her child every time because, she said, "I don't want to hear her scream". Well, giving in guarantees she'll continue to scream whenever she wants something! 

Kids are smart. They learn very quickly how to manipulate their parents if they're allowed to. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear love of god 7:05 AM and same little guy arrives in diaper overflowing in a diaper filled with pee and poop this time . *** people. Take the time to change your kid you live literally a 2 min drive from my house !!! When I have people coming for drop off I don’t want to be changing poo diapers!!! LAZY. 

I can’t wait for my husband to be back to work full time in June. Him being here all over the place when the kid’s nap time is so hard. For 3 years with Covid and courses and injuries he has been here about 2 years at home non stop. He needs to get out or I am folding up shop I can’t take it anymore . 

3 hours ago, Seraphim said:

Dear love of god 7:05 AM and same little guy arrives in diaper overflowing in a diaper filled with pee and poop this time . *** people. Take the time to change your kid you live literally a 2 min drive from my house !!! When I have people coming for drop off I don’t want to be changing poo diapers!!! LAZY. 

I can’t wait for my husband to be back to work full time in June. Him being here all over the place when the kid’s nap time is so hard. For 3 years with Covid and courses and injuries he has been here about 2 years at home non stop. He needs to get out or I am folding up shop I can’t take it anymore . 

This is shocking Seraphim and abusive! I wonder if that baby is left in a nappy like that all night too? Disgraceful. I hope if you ever feel suspicious of neglect you inform child services.

I would never in a million years! It's the first thing I do for my baby! They have a shower every morning (I realise not many mothers do this for babies and young children plus a bath also on an evening) but, the thought of that is horrible! Poor thing!

x

8 minutes ago, mylolita said:

This is shocking Seraphim and abusive! I wonder if that baby is left in a nappy like that all night too? Disgraceful. I hope if you ever feel suspicious of neglect you inform child services.

I would never in a million years! It's the first thing I do for my baby! They have a shower every morning (I realise not many mothers do this for babies and young children plus a bath also on an evening) but, the thought of that is horrible! Poor thing!

x

He definitely never has a rash so I don’t think he is left long and he never smells . I think it is mom leaves for work first in the morning and dad is lazy and figures oh well the daycare lady will do it . I think he is changed from the night before but they allow him to drink EXCESS fluids from a bottle ( he is almost 3) . He has two 10 ounces bottles of juice before even getting to my house by 7:10 so by then he is overflowing. The need to REALLY dial back the liquids as they are trying to train him but that’s never going to work with a constant bottle hanging out of his mouth, drinking 24/7. I see pictures of him at home on Facebook with a bottle in his mouth all day and all night. 

Just now, Seraphim said:

He definitely never has a rash so I don’t think he is left long and he never smells . I think it is mom leaves for work first in the morning and dad is lazy and figures oh well the daycare lady will do it . I think he is changed from the night before but they allow him to drink EXCESS fluids from a bottle ( he is almost 3) . He has two 10 ounces bottles of juice before even getting to my house by 7:10 so by then he is overflowing. The need to REALLY dial back the liquids as they are trying to train him but that’s never going to work with a constant bottle hanging out of his mouth, drinking 24/7. I see pictures of him at home on Facebook with a bottle in his mouth all day and all night. 

Ahhh you have it sussed Seraphim!

Yes! Hard for them to let that go! All of mine were trained by 3, well, my daughter since turning 2 for the most part aside from a few accidents, and my baby girl at 20 months is still in nappies but in the summer, I will let her run around with just a dress on because she will often take herself and sit on the potty! And I know she understands!

You're right! Sounds like he knows you'll do it! They are lucky to have you!

x

• Like 1
14 hours ago, mylolita said:

Ahhh you have it sussed Seraphim!

Yes! Hard for them to let that go! All of mine were trained by 3, well, my daughter since turning 2 for the most part aside from a few accidents, and my baby girl at 20 months is still in nappies but in the summer, I will let her run around with just a dress on because she will often take herself and sit on the potty! And I know she understands!

You're right! Sounds like he knows you'll do it! They are lucky to have you!

x

Thanks ! 

Okay, I am at half past give a shyte with this family . SEND DIAPERS, you DO NOT NEED ANOTHER QUARTLY FAMILY PHOTO SESSION OR TATTOO. SEND DIAPERS TO DAYCARE. 

Your child peed all over the damned place today and another child crawled in it before I was aware. I am buying diapers and you are getting the bill for them. I am done with this shyte. 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬

• 2 weeks later...