Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Seraphim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, boltnrun said:

Four of my cousins are just starting to get over vicious bouts with Covid. Apparently this new variant is a humdinger. 

I don’t know what the kids have but happens every year. Like I said I won’t be surprised if we have it by week 2 or 3. 
I hope your cousins are ok. 

2 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

I don’t know what the kids have but happens every year. Like I said I won’t be surprised if we have it by week 2 or 3. 
I hope your cousins are ok. 

Thanks. They are all recovering. They're vaccinated, thankfully. I can't imagine how it could have been if they weren't. 

As you well know, kids pick up all sorts of lovely things from their classmates!

1 minute ago, boltnrun said:

Thanks. They are all recovering. They're vaccinated, thankfully. I can't imagine how it could have been if they weren't. 

As you well know, kids pick up all sorts of lovely things from their classmates!

Yeah, my son has had two shots he won’t vaccinate again and had Covid twice.  I have had 4 shots and had Covid twice . Hubby had 3 shots but had Covid twice so couldn’t get his 4th shot. I don’t think they have a specific Covid shot for this variant . 

Glad your cousins are getting well again. 

• Like 1

I saw the mom of my last little full time guy while on a walk. I asked her how he was and she was rolling her eyes saying the centre was too busy and no one had time for him and he went from fully potty trained to fully non potty trained and no one is working with her yada yada yada. Plus now it is cost them money for diapers etc etc . Then she asked me if I was full . Um, yes . Sorry. 

As the old adage goes; you get what you pay for. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣One mom at pick up asked me if they would see me at the parade tomorrow. Uuuh what ? What parade ? I said oh Santa ? Um no my son is an adult. She said well I thought you might anyway. Ummmmm no. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️I said he is 26 he doesn’t care . I felt like saying he hated Santa and the parade even when he was little . 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What the ……. Lord love a duck. Same woman now questions about my Christmas policy. Mother of God I write my contract in very plain understandable English. 

I will be closed the following days: 

Labour Day

Truth and Reconciliation Day

Thanksgiving

Christmas Hours:  Closed Dec 22-Return to school

Family Day

Good Friday

Easter Monday

Victoria Day

Canada Day

August Civic Holiday

Please someone tell me what is hard to understand. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Batya33 said:

Not easy at all!! Even with very cute kids.

You have that right. Absolutely kids are super cute and adorable, but not everyone is adorable all the time and quite often not all at the same time . One of my previous daycare moms said , “ God love you. I could never do it .” Now she has 3 . I had her first little from 12 months to four. She had a set of twins this year. They moved across the country to another province though so I get to watch everyone grow up on FB. 

• Thanks 1