Open Club  ·  72 members  ·  Free

Journals

Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Seraphim

Yikes.

So you have to shut down again?

How are these poor little kids getting exposed? And why aren't their parents keeping them home when they're sick? I was strictly told to keep the kids home if they were sick and this was long before Covid.

People are acting like the pandemic is over. It's not! Covid didn't go away just because people got tired of it.

23 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

Yikes.

So you have to shut down again?

How are these poor little kids getting exposed? And why aren't their parents keeping them home when they're sick? I was strictly told to keep the kids home if they were sick and this was long before Covid.

People are acting like the pandemic is over. It's not! Covid didn't go away just because people got tired of it.

No, I don’t have to close all the rest of us had it 6 weeks ago including the other families . They are getting it from other brothers and sisters at school and parents going to work. It is utterly rampant right now. 

So, last night was slightly ridiculous. I get a message from a mom at 3 PM she needs to go to a hospital and can I keep her child, only one as one child has been picked up from school and is with the partner. Um, k. I have the one kiddo until 7:30 PM.  So the partner couldn’t have picked up this child as well???? Mom picks up looks a little worse for wear and explains nothing and leaves. This morning looks fine and drops off kids. 

Tomorrow school workers are on strike for goodness knows how long. I ask her if they are here all day for the strike…. Answer, well I dunno have to speak to my boss. 🤯🤯🤯🤯

So, I guess people think I just fart out food and supplies for maybe you might attend??? Really people ??? I was running around Walmart at 9 PM to get stuff for your children and you can’t grace me with an answer ?? Mmmmmk, well maybe one morning I will sleep in and not answer my door. Won’t that be handy. Take your kids to school yourself or keep them with you at work. 

I am at about to sit on my rump and do screw all. 

• 2 weeks later...

Soooooo, the same gal who couldn’t pay me before now can’t pay me on pay day because her husband has had his pay cheque garnisheed by his first wife for non payment of child support. 😒😒😒😒Please stop making children you can’t pay for . This is not my problem. I paid for my child and I am still paying for my child. 

• 2 weeks later...

Little guy’s parents say well he isn’t sleeping beyond 2 AM. I agree to cut his nap a bit as Dad is running away he says”  great I haven’t slept in 2.5 years” Um dude your kid has been here 6 months his nap here is not the issue. 😒