Jump to content

Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60


Seraphim
 Share

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Jibralta said:

I am jealous.

However, it comes with no money too. 🥴…..

 

I love that people got me gifts but chocolates 🥴 I have said I am diabetic. It means no chocolates, no booze, no cookies…And I despise mint . 
 

I will have to give away the chocolates. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

However, it comes with no money too. 🥴…..

 

I love that people got me gifts but chocolates 🥴 I have said I am diabetic. It means no chocolates, no booze, no cookies…And I despise mint . 
 

I will have to give away the chocolates. 

My cousin, who I was practically raised with, bought me a box of See's candy a few years ago. The nuts and chews variety box.

I am allergic to chocolate and go into anaphylaxis if I eat nuts. Oops...she was so embarrassed, poor girl.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

My cousin, who I was practically raised with, bought me a box of See's candy a few years ago. The nuts and chews variety box.

I am allergic to chocolate and go into anaphylaxis if I eat nuts. Oops...she was so embarrassed, poor girl.

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ It makes you wonder if people think sometimes . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ It makes you wonder if people think sometimes . 

I understood, she and her husband don't have much extra money and I'm sure they were just trying to get something nice for not a lot of money. I just ended up taking the candy to work for the guys to enjoy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, boltnrun said:

I understood, she and her husband don't have much extra money and I'm sure they were just trying to get something nice for not a lot of money. I just ended up taking the candy to work for the guys to enjoy.

Oh for sure I understand. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Whelp, back to work tomorrow, but schools won’t be reopening for a while and we are back to stage 2 reopening. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️My school age kids won’t be returning until school goes back. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The new family decided to bail and not tell me.😡😡😡 And they took two of my contracts too that they were going to sign. So had I not asked when he was coming they never would have told me , so being disrespectful and wasted my money. I hate it when people do that. Don’t expect respect when you don’t give it. She said “ oh sorry forgot to tell you we decided to do something else . Thanks for your time. “ All I said was oh ok. Thanks and deleted the conversation. People are really ignorant to caregivers sometimes. 
 

During the interview dad asked if I would fence my yard. Um NO. That is $5000 and I have to tear it down when I leave . People are so entitled these days . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Potty training two 3 year olds , lots of fun. We have devolved to bribery. They need to be trained by summer or they won’t make it to school in Sept . I got mom to finally ditch soothers . The little guy made it to the potty every single time today. Yay!! The little girl only peed in her pull up once . However, she decided to make herself totally naked in her cot when she woke from nap. Obviously don’t turn your back for a few mins. She is sneaky. Her dad said they just have them naked at home for training but the other day outright peed on the couch in defiance. She is a HANDFUL!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...