Will a dramatic weight loss get my ex's attention?

askdan

2360 posts? Wow! This is a great accomplishment! I could never reach that target in a year even if I did that full time. You’re doing great!

Well, turns out that the ex-wife reached out...after 71 days, getting ready to pick her up in 2 hours. I am nervous!

Thanks for for all of your advice and support. And remember, No Contact works! I can’t stress this enough.

Good thing you and the fiancee broke up. That would have been messy.

And good luck with the ex. After all the names you called her and all the conditions you diagnosed her with, I can't say I'm surprised you are going back to her because it was obvious this was your goal.

I presume you'll be back with an update. Should be interesting to say the least!

PS: I have more posts. Go me lol!

Good thing you and the fiancee broke up. That would have been messy.

And good luck with the ex. After all the names you called her and all the conditions you diagnosed her with, I can't say I'm surprised you are going back to her because it was obvious this was your goal.

I presume you'll be back with an update. Should be interesting to say the least!

PS: I have more posts. Go me lol!

He loves the drama and toxicity. Keeps it exciting!

2360 posts? Wow! This is a great accomplishment! I could never reach that target in a year even if I did that full time. You’re doing great!

Well, turns out that the ex-wife reached out...after 71 days, getting ready to pick her up in 2 hours. I am nervous!

Thanks for for all of your advice and support. And remember, No Contact works! I can’t stress this enough.

Wait was that meant to be an insult?

Ummm, dude, you spent years obsessing and virtually stalking a woman you claim is an abusive narcissist...

Lets try to keep things in perspective.

Wait was that meant to be an insult?

Ummm, dude, you spent years obsessing and virtually stalking a woman you claim is an abusive narcissist...

Lets try to keep things in perspective.

I agree Figure.

Let's also not forget the unknowing fiance. What a mess.

Hold on folks! You are jumping to conclusions way too fast!

This is not a reconciliation, but simple 90-minutes coffee. I was stunned at everything she had to confess. I was able to know all of the dark secrets of how an ex feels and what they think.

Her confessions helped significantly on my healing process. I have nothing but compassion for her. I am not the monster people think I am on this forum. This is a story of human suffering, healing, and forgiveness.

If you are interested in the details, let me know, I am hoping I will be able to give people some hope, even if the situation seems desperate and without hope. You would be surprised.

Anything can be forgiven with time, No Contact, improving yourself, compassion, forgiveness, humility and constant prayers to God.

Hold on folks! You are jumping to conclusions way too fast!

This is not a reconciliation, but simple 90-minutes coffee. I was stunned at everything she had to confess. I was able to know all of the dark secrets of how an ex feels and what they think.

Her confessions helped significantly on my healing process. I have nothing but compassion for her. I am not the monster people think I am on this forum. This is a story of human suffering, healing, and forgiveness.

If you are interested in the details, let me know, I am hoping I will be able to give people some hope, even if the situation seems desperate and without hope. You would be surprised.

Anything can be forgiven with time, No Contact, improving yourself, compassion, forgiveness, humility and constant prayers to God.

Awesome attempt at damage control in a effort to keep an audience

There won’t be any details shared. Sorry but this is getting ridiculous. Figureitout you are the one on meds trolling me. This is nothing short but harassment and cyber-bullying.

You have been on my case for months. 3000 posts in one year...really? You have way too much free time on your hands. No wonder you are single. You have been stalking me for so long, you are spending more time on me than I am thinking about my ex.

This will be my last post, I ain’t coming back here. Find someone else to harass.

Sorry but you keep insulting almost everyone on this web site. Get a life, Sherlock Holmes.

Archived