My phone is still under my ex account should I remove it ?

Okay we broke up a week ago after 6 years of a committed relationship as soon as we broke up I asked my ex if I should get my own phone line, the thing is that we have a family plan under his name , it’s my ex me and my brother and is actually cheaper for all of us ! My ex said don’t worry just transfer me the money every month is cheaper for all of us if we stick to the family plan,But I’m concern since is his account how much access does he have to see my stuff as what I’m up since is his account?

He can see every call you make and to what numbers. He can see the numbers you text. He can see what time you call and/or text. He can even see where the phone "pinged" from when you made said calls and texts.

Do you have any hopes to reconcile?

"He was violent from the beginning of the relationship not towards me but when angry he would trow things brake things like dishes or glasses or Kik the wall! We both have our Tempers but lately we had really heated arguments he would ignored me which I hated also I stated becoming violent towards him I slapped him about 3 times he pushed me back shoved me and this one last time he slapped me back !!"

Edited to add: after seeing this from your previous post, I think you need to disconnect from him in every way possible. This is a toxic connection that needs to be broken permanently.

I too was on a family plan with an ex, a few years back now. Definitely get your own account.

You won't want to remain connected to him forever, particularly if he is unstable. Your previous thread would have me concerned that he would be monitoring the numbers you're contacting, how often, and so on.

It's not worth the bit of money you would save.

He can shut it down on a whim. Yes as administrator he can change passwords,view usage etc.

This arrangement for the sake of cheap is silly. Get your brother, yourself and maybe another family member your own plan.

My ex said don’t worry just transfer me the money every month is cheaper for all of us if we stick to the family plan,But I’m concern since is his account how much access does he have to see my stuff as what I’m up since is his account?

Archived