Well I will try to make this short as possible, we married very young and been Married over 20 yrs both still in good shape and attractive our kids are grown and on there own so we did something fun, we opened our relationship with rules however we broke the biggest and both kind of fell in love with others, we been doing this for a few yrs now but it's now to a point where we're at a crossroads and don't really want to give it up but it has affected our relationship pretty bad at this point. Not sure what to do we still our great friends and love living together and need to do so financially to keep our lifestyle the way we like it, but at the same time we can't see a future together any more

Pretty lost

Because it is fun. My ex and I had threesomes with other women on occasion. It caused no problems. Break up happened for unrelated reasons.

It isn't fun for everyone though and can cause issues like it has for this couple. They just think it is fun until the spanner hits the works.

Well I will try to make this short as possible, we married very young and been Married over 20 yrs both still in good shape and attractive our kids are grown and on there own so we did something fun, we opened our relationship with rules however we broke the biggest and both kind of fell in love with others, we been doing this for a few yrs now but it's now to a point where we're at a crossroads and don't really want to give it up but it has affected our relationship pretty bad at this point. Not sure what to do we still our great friends and love living together and need to do so financially to keep our lifestyle the way we like it, but at the same time we can't see a future together any more

Pretty lost

I'm not sure what the issue is. It sounds like you are both in agreement. You can either stay together in a roommate/friendship/semi-romantic-type situation, or have an amicable divorce. Seems like the world is your oyster, under the circumstances.

Archived