he somehow cheated on me and still with her

emily rose

My ex and I were dating for a year and then he broke up with me 6 months ago because he felt I was pressuring him a lot. a couple of weeks later he started regretting and wanted to get back with me but i did not want to. I hooked up with 3 guys and he knew about it and it drove him crazy. we stayed in touch and from time to time we used to see each other. a month ago I heard that he had a thing with a very close friend of his and she was a friend of mine aswell. It drove me crazy so I talked to him one day and we went to have a drink together. It felt so weird yet so nice at the same time especially because we didnt have any contact for two months. We started seeing each other every other day and used to talk every day for a whole month. I used to be suspicious about him and this girl but i thought that he really stopped everything with her and theyre just friends now, just like he used to say when I asked him. when I used to tell him that I want to get back with him he used to tell me to not rush things and that a label isnt needed. last week I heard that she went to his place and hooked up so I made a huge fight and started crying and everything. I was very mean to him for 3 days and he was apologizing and saying hes so sorry and knows he messed up so 3 days later I forgave him and went to his place. the day after I hear that they are still seeing each other so I called him and asked him if it true he said Yes very proudly and that its kind of okay because we weren't dating although its been a whole month Im telling him that I want to get back with him and that its not something serious we should stop. I got very angry at him we fought and now its been 5 days he didnt talk to me since I told him to leave me alone and good luck with her.

I know that hes stil seeing her and talking all the time.

It is very heart breaking since he put me (his ex of a year) and this girl at the same level (everybody tells me she likes him but he does like her). and btw when I used to ask him if he loves me he used to say yes.

Im wondering how did she take my place that easily. If he really loved me we would stop everything with her and pursue me all over again even if he knows its going to take time for me to forgive him. And btw when we were talking he told me he doesnt want to be dating right now

Will he ever regret what he did? will they last and be happy together?

will he talk to me even if i was the one who ended things ?

Unfortunately after the breakup you continued to see each other casually while he also dated other women and that can be a hurtful situation.

What was the breakup about/ What did he mean by "feeling pressured"?

he broke up with me 6 months ago because he felt I was pressuring him a lot. I used to tell him that I want to get back with him he used to tell me to not rush things and that a label isnt needed. its kind of okay because we weren't dating

I do not believe this guy is in love with anyone.. but himself.

"its going to take time for me to forgive him"

- You may never get over this damage/pain. It'll always be in the back of your mind...trust issue's.

it's time to be the bigger person here and WALK. Keep your self respect and leave him be.. to keep messing up.

Sounds like there was a big miscommunication. You guys broke up, BOTH hooked up with other people and now began to talk with no definition and no boundaries.

Will he ever regret what he did? There's only one person in this entire world that knows the answer to that question.

will they last and be happy together? Only two people know this.

will he talk to me even if i was the one who ended things ? My crystal ball says, ask your ex.

All jesting aside, no one could possibly know the answers to the questions you ask. If you're looking for some sort of validation or closure, then you should probably seek it from him. The best advice I could give you is, CALL him and say either one of two things. 1. That you want to meet for closure. or 2. If he's uncomfortable with that, then do it over the phone. If he doesn't respond, you did all you could.

It sounds like this relationship has run it's course. And in the end, you should try and be happy for him. Wanting someone to be miserable, even if it's with a friend is going to do nothing for noone. Even if his unhappiness gives you a moment of satisfaction, it won't last. Something that ugly could lead to a void that could never be filled.

Also, before calling him I would considerate your motives. Attempting to get back with him, may not be the best course of action.

Good luck.

So it drove him crazy that you hooked up with three guys and then it drove you crazy when he hooked up with another girl who was a friend of yours. You get angry because you're not his center of attention. Okay, whatever.

I'm not trying to be rude, but I would stay with the other girl and drop you. If I were you... I would drop him. You two just don't seem to be a good mix.

So it drove him crazy that you hooked up with three guys and then it drove you crazy when he hooked up with another girl who was a friend of yours. You get angry because you're not his center of attention. Okay, whatever.

I agree. You both sound very young and self-centered. He's just enjoying having two women to have sex with.

Will he regret having two women to have sex with? Probably when one or both of you stops having sex with him.

Archived