Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What's annoying you today? Part 2

WithLove

Why don't you park in your driveway, garage or assigned spaces? That way you won't obstruct your neighbor's space who obviously left the note. Do you live next door to a crackhouse?

I had family over that day and they were parked in the driveway. I certainly wasn't blocking my neighbors driveway.

No, the city area I live in is costly, the other side of town though there may be crackhouses.

Park in a manner that is considerate to your neighbors. Instruct family how and where to park. Clean out your garage. Why would "a crackhead" come from across town to leave the note?

I had family over that day and they were parked in the driveway. the other side of town though there may be crackhouses.
Park in a manner that is considerate to your neighbors. Instruct family how and where to park. Clean out your garage. Why would "a crackhead" come from across town to leave the note?

I think it's the woman who lives next door. I think I'll just park in her driveway next time. :friendly_wink:

Why make yourself miserable antagonizing others? Must be great having the neighbors despise you. Hopefully she'll have you car towed.

I hope you're joking.

In case you missed the part where the note made a threat to slash my tires.

Anyway I filed a report a while back so it's handled. It just bugs me not to know who left it.

Thanks for your advice.

People who need an online audience and hashtags just to start a traditional work out program and hydrate properly.

The driver who lied about the traffic light yesterday afternoon and caused my husband's first real car accident (after over 30 years of driving with one "fender bender" when he was hit by a car in a parking lot a few years ago while parked -doesn't count?) -he seems fine physically and didn't need or want medical attention so that is why this is "annoying" and it's how he put it.

😡 when I say an English muffin with JUST sausage it DOESNT mean cheese and egg and butter etc

When I was newly pregnant and not telling other than my immediate family I went out for lunch with family some of whom didn't know. Had a ridiculous pregnancy craving for baked potato - plain with butter and sour cream on the side. First the waitress told me even a dollop of sour cream would be another few dollars- ridiculous. Then she finally brought it -grilled. Not baked. How hard it is to prepare a baked potato??

When I was newly pregnant and not telling other than my immediate family I went out for lunch with family some of whom didn't know. Had a ridiculous pregnancy craving for baked potato - plain with butter and sour cream on the side. First the waitress told me even a dollop of sour cream would be another few dollars- ridiculous. Then she finally brought it -grilled. Not baked. How hard it is to prepare a baked potato??

Right?

Hahaha you and I had the same cravings. All I wanted was baked potatoes and fruit.