Open Club  ·  91 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What's annoying you today? Part 2

WithLove

My Father!!!

He is 74 years old and just started his own facebook page... first thing he does is comment on my post...

the post was about my most used words on facebook - which we : My sons names, Family, Friends, Friday....

He saw all the f's and wrote " haha, we know your real favourite "F" word starts with F and end with Uck....

WTH!!!! senile old fart... I messaged him it was inappropriate and subsequently blocked him.... Why is it always me he has to humiliate... I'm not 16 I'm 45!

Why!!

Insomnia AND anxiety, all rolled into one. I worry about the world, I worry about my family, I worry about what's going to happen in the upcoming elections and on and on about the hamster wheel of useless worries I go. And I am wide awake when the world is asleep as a result of it.

I guess I'll pour myself a cuppa tea and get to work. I can do that, at least.

The really loud construction workers that are working on the facade of my condo. They are not allowed to start up the equipment and jackhammer the brick until 8am, due to noise. But they show up at 7 and sit in the courtyard and yell and carry on at the top of their lungs...it's just as bad. I'm woken up just about everyday by one of them yelling "Let's go Blue Jays". They do it at lunch too, and often they swear and say lewd things. And there are kids here.

People have complained to security, but nothing changes.

Yup got that as well this week....got rid of it immediately as well again.....Then had to install windows again so that's a day in my life wasted to that update...nothing but problems!

Stink! - I was in the middle of my Journal entry and it shutdown on me... no warning - Lost everything... Oh well at least I'm "Online secure now" Geeesch..