Does she have an issue?

obsessed2

40+ yr old good looking divorced woman with 2 girls (20,22)

Lives in nice high end family neighborhood

Rides her kids dirt bike up and down the street in only her 2 piece bikini (i wasn't there, just her 2 girls)

Is there an underlying issue here?

Don't see any issues here on its face. She sounds like a free spirit. Probably does not live inside a box. Besides its the summer.

Not something I would be comfortable doing but hey whatever floats your boat. She's not doing anything criminal ,she's not hurting anybody so I would just leave it alone. Some people just don't follow society's beat and that is okay as long as they are not hurting anybody else.

Well, it could be many things, but if she's having fun and staying cool who cares? I say enjoy the view, admire her boldness and carry on. Now if she does it in the dead of winter, then you worry.

P.S. I've ridden my horse in a bikini when it's hot as all blazes and I want to work on my tan too. But not when my sons are around, because no one wants to see their mom in a bikini--period.

Are you dating her?

Maybe it's illegal (I can't ride a dirt bike in the city here, don't know about there)?

As long as she is being safe and not causing trouble or breaking the law, it comes down to a matter of personal judgment on how you want to present yourself out there. And if her kids have a problem with it, that's up to them to talk to their mom about. ?

Archived