last chance that I'll give myself... or us... your comments needed

mesmerized

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi mes and carus ...blimey we have oz, china and the uk all at the same time

wasn;t she planning on moving cities ? or as that passed ...could she move in with the friend she stays with ?

hope you ok mes

she can't stay there, it's too far away from our workplace, besides there's not really enough place for her there as 3 other girls rent that apartment

hope you're OK too... I'm slightly better than I was yesterday

Well Mes* ~ The title of your thread says 'your comments needed'....and so here is mine:

You stay where you are until you're ready to move..(Canada? )

Tell her that she is the one who does not want to be with you anymore and therefore needs to find somewhere else....The fact it is too far from the workplace is not really your concern anymore OK....

She is gonna get very upset and stamp her little feet but the black and white of it is how I'm seeing it....^^

Now two other things: Because it is her name on the lease then she may be able to get you out, so I would look into getting that changed asap! If anyone else has some more info on that point, your input would be welcomed....

Then, if you get to keep the place, there is gonna be reminders of her all over it right, but we're gonna change it up and turn it into a place of healing for Mes*

How does that feel to you Mes*...?

Carus* 8-)

PS: Hi to you too ShootingStar* Sorry I haven't replied to ur last PM but I'm drowning in a pile of Uni books at the moment! lol

Thanks. Hmm, honestly, it sounds both good and bad. On the one hand you're right. She doesn't want to be with me and I found the apartment, therefore I'm entitled to keep it and stay where I am. On the other hand I screwed some things up that led to our break-up and I told her some time ago that I'd find something for myself (because I believed it might help me get another shot in the future as far as our relationship is concerned) So... my word is at stake here. Damn...

I am ok too mes darling thankyou for asking ..as long as there is plantation to smoke ..I will be fine!

You're an Englishwoman, I could say when you said "I'm smoking a rather splendid tobacco" I didn't even have to check you profile. Don't smoke too much... that's what they say.

Anyway... I don't want to fight with my EX over the apartment... but on the other hand I don't want to look like a guy who swallows gently everything she says/does.

What's done is done. Like I said I don't want to fight over a stupid apartment, it's not worth it. I'm gonna move in to one of my American friends, he's a teacher at my company as well, and we'll see how things work out... It's gonna be damn hard since his apartment is MUCH worse than mine but heck... I'll enjoy his company, I guess. In the meantime I'll be looking for something better.

I don't know if I'm doing the right thing here but I don't want to change my mind too many times. I gave my word to that girl and even though she doesn't want to be with me anylonger... I don't want to be somebody who can't keep a given word...

to be honest mes

you have reached a decision , you have somewhere to go , you will have a bit of company and it ends it all quickly

with no hassle.

I do agree with carus and wish he was on now ..but , it seems a fair enough plan now and for the sake of your

emotional well being , it gets this part over and done with .

stay strong

do what you have to do with dignity and honour to yourself.

I will do a "carus" for you

ever forward

star*

Dear Shooting Star... now I feel mixed emotions... I'm angry... I want to cry out "why should I move out?" "why me?" "why do I have to go to a place where there's no fridge, no washing machine etc. etc." I feel terrible now, why can't I just tell her "I'm staying!" "YOU don't want to be with me, it's YOUR problem" Why should I care... We're not going to be together anymore anyway...

Cry it out Buddy*....No harm in that....That is just your system processing and getting rid of the cr*p....

I used to read about people on Wikipedia who had acheived great things despite being depressed or suffering poverty etc....It taught me that even if you are feeling extreme pain, you can still make action and push your life forward....Some exaples were Winston Churchill, Stephen Fry, Oprah et al....

...why can't I just tell her "I'm staying!" "YOU don't want to be with me, it's YOUR problem"

You can.....

Doesn't matter what you said when you were together....The game has changed now....

I'll wager that she said some things back then which have now changed too huh..?

Anyway, back to class for me....*sigh* Cant wait to finish this degree so i can get up and move around a bit more....

Let us know your thoughts and decisions Mezzy* ...I might start a few PM's with you because your reaction to all this and the pain you are feeling goes beyond just this breakup*

Ever Forward

Carus* 8-)

hi mes darling , hope your ok ..

all I had meant was ... your feeling every weak and vulnerable and that's why I suggested just going along with your plan

of moving into your friends flat. ..to seal the situation so you can walk away ....but then you came back on and said you are

angry and want to stand by your desire to stay living where you are ... so I meant that that anger might fuel you to be stronger and

stand by what you really want regarding your home.

Hey guys.. I feel weird...

Anyway, I gave her my word earlier and I shall stand by my word as my words is my bond. No matter how the rules have changed...

So... how's everybody? Shooting Star? Carus, let me aks you a question. What are you studying and... if you don't mind... how old are you my dear fellow?

I've just finished watching the last episode of Game of Thrones... I have to say I'm enjoying the show so far (especially those rather old-fashioned English words and expressions) but some scenes are just, well... unnecessary... too much blood spilled. I guess I'm becoming even more peaceful and quiet than ever.

Good night everybody. Listen to "Let it Be" A mesmerizingly wonderful piece of music with beautiful lyrics. If there's one song I'm ever going to to learn how to play on a piano it'll be this one.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me

Speaking words of wisdom, let it be

And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be

Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree

There will be an answer, let it be

For though they may be parted, there is still a chance that they will see

And when the night is cloudy there is still a light that shines on me

Shine until tomorrow, let it be

I wake up to the sound of music, Mother Mary comes to me

Let it be, let it be, let it be, yeah, let it be

Let it be, let it be, let it be, yeah, let it be

hey mes , I am good thankyou very much for asking .

you chose a good song there , you like the Beatles ?

I am curious about the good old fashioned English words , you will have to tell me ..I forget your actually Russian arn;t you ?

I take pics to settle my mind mes , like you say your feeling quiet and peaceful , thats how I feel when I take my pictures , I forget about this world and what goes on in this world , I lose myself in what nature gives . I chase a heron around trying to get a good shot of him and when I do it gives me more happiness than I can say .

I will post the link to my pics if you like mes ..see good old blighty and the joys I see every time I go on a walk...they are not great , but they bring me happiness.

I am glad you have reached a decision again and given your word ... you need to put that full stop next to this part. I hope you take carus at his word and talk in private ...it will do you good mes , I know it will.

have you been to the great wall of china ? I holidayed in Hong Kong and regret not going while I was that end of the world so to speak.

Carus, let me aks you a question. What are you studying and... if you don't mind... how old are you my dear fellow?

Hey MesMan* ~ I am studying counselling and psychotherapy and I am four hundred and eighty years old*

OK so your decision is to move out and let her have the apartment. Slightly disappointing but I respect your decision.

So moving forward, you will move to your friends place but keep looking for something else yeh? So, it might be nice to hang out with your friend for a bit while you get yourself sorted for somewhere else....

I think you said you cant leave China coz your under contract or somehting yeh? Agree with Star*, visit the Great Wall if you can...!

Moving in with your friend is only temporary just like the rest of this painful scenario*

Now mate, I'll be away for the next few days so I will check in to see whats going on when I get back. Gonna take the GF horseback riding. She is a good GF but I had to go through the place you are in now to get here....You will too*

So finally, keep contact with your ex to a minimum! You don't contact her, let her contact you. And you don't have to answer EVERY call because you are busy moving on right!? Talk with her only if it's needed and do NOT start begging or crying in front of her. VERY unattractive*

If she see's you are seriously moving on without her and doing good, then she MAY start having second thoughts....

Other than that....Ever Forward Sith Lord*

Talk Soon

Carus* 8-)

oh mes I am sorry ...I have no idea why I thought you where russian .. In my defense I don't know what day it is , what time it is or who anybody is ...

hey duke your like my mess up on mes's thread minder person ..

hah, don't worry... I'm Polish like Duke Nukem said and sometimes I don't get along with some Russian folks too well since the day I had a huge argument over history... there was this Russian girl who claimed that Russians saved Poland in 1945 and rightfully took political control over my country afterwards... She actually said that countries like Latvia and Lithuania and other post-Soviet states (probably she meant Poland too) should still be part of Russia... oh well, most bizarre experience to hear words like that.

Hey MesMan* ~ I am studying counselling and psychotherapy and I am four hundred and eighty years old*

OK so your decision is to move out and let her have the apartment. Slightly disappointing but I respect your decision.

So moving forward, you will move to your friends place but keep looking for something else yeh? So, it might be nice to hang out with your friend for a bit while you get yourself sorted for somewhere else....

I think you said you cant leave China coz your under contract or somehting yeh? Agree with Star*, visit the Great Wall if you can...!

Other than that....Ever Forward Sith Lord*

Talk Soon

Carus* 8-)

480? Man... when my age you reach have, tired will you look (Yoda mode on) Are you going for 900? What kind of ungodly, iniquitous and wicked magic keeps your body together? Jusy kidding. That's an interesting major you're studying there I have to say.

Alas, I'm disappointed a little too... I do realize that maybe I should have kick her out but I'm a man and I'll try to adapt. And as I said... I want to stand by my word no matter how naive that may be... It's a matter of my personal honor so to speak... Besides if I kicked her out I'd have to battle loads of second-thoughts afterewards.

Yes, I'm going to visit the Great Wall just as I am going to visit a bunch of other places all over China. I went to Xian in January, the place famous for the Terracotta Army. I'm going to stay in China after my contract is over for a month just to travel.

Take care!

hah, don't worry... I'm Polish like Duke Nukem said and sometimes I don't get along with some Russian folks too well since the day I had a huge argument over history... there was this Russian girl who claimed that Russians saved Poland in 1945 and rightfully took political control over my country afterwards... She actually said that countries like Latvia and Lithuania and other post-Soviet states (probably she meant Poland too) should still be part of Russia... oh well, most bizarre experience to hear words like that.

Ha ha and you can tell her how Poland saved Europe from communism in 1920. Incredible story, do look it up if you don't know.

I thought I should mention your nationality though because I know some Polish people who aren't too fond of Russia ha ha!

480? Man... when my age you reach have, tired will you look (Yoda mode on) Are you going for 900?

I will go for as long as I have I guess...900 is a massive age to reach so I'll see how I go. Boy I'll be tired by then!

I'm talking spiritually of course*

What kind of ungodly, iniquitous and wicked magic keeps your body together?

A good diet, no alcohol and being stress free.....I am in control of my life so I guide it in the direction that is best for Me*

I do obviously have times of stress but they are minimal....

I want to stand by my word no matter how naive that may be... It's a matter of my personal honor so to speak...

It's a great honour to have, and if it the right thing for You then that is the way to go*

Besides if I kicked her out I'd have to battle loads of second-thoughts afterewards.

You're gonna have second thoughts of a different kind for a while anyway, but as we discussed, just sit with them, let them come and go....It's all part of the journey you are on*

Yes, I'm going to visit the Great Wall just as I am going to visit a bunch of other places all over China. I went to Xian in January, the place famous for the Terracotta Army. I'm going to stay in China after my contract is over for a month just to travel.

Man am I'm envious..! I do want to visit the Terracotta Warriors some day...!

Take care!

Take Care? Is that a pill like Panadol or Tylenol..? ....lol, only jking*

Loving the strides you are making Mes Skywalker* A strong Jedi you will soon be

Talk Soon

Ever Forward

Carus* 8-)

Archived