last chance that I'll give myself... or us... your comments needed

mesmerized

Down days all round guys? Me to had a slump the last few days but high lows, life marches on.

Mes, tness you ponder on future relationships well all I can say is never say never. I think we all have to love ourselves before we can anyone else, hell even my ex said that to me!

Mes you sound an easy going amicable type of guy just like me there's only one person who I'm incredible hard on and that's me! Low self esteem sure, never cut myself any slack. Ring any bells mes?

I think we are all at crossroads in our lives at this moment and we all need to make changes, changes for the better.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mes you sound an easy going amicable type of guy just like me there's only one person who I'm incredible hard on and that's me! Low self esteem sure, never cut myself any slack. Ring any bells mes?

Hey One Day,

Yeah, I've always been a little hard on myself... this is a whole different story that I'd like to bring up in a different thread.

mes this is for you darling

thanks for the pic Star

Well... I think I'm getting close to closing this whole thing down... I think I'll tell my EX that I don't want to remain in touch with her... I miss her as a human being, as a conversation-partner... but our friendship doesn't exist anymore, thus... I suppose it's time to end this.

I still have this strong feeling that I'm not gonna enter another relationship... Oh well.

Well... I think I'm getting close to closing this whole thing down... I think I'll tell my EX that I don't want to remain in touch with her... I miss her as a human being, as a conversation-partner... but our friendship doesn't exist anymore, thus... I suppose it's time to end this.

I still have this strong feeling that I'm not gonna enter another relationship... Oh well.

Cut the contact with her completely. wow, I'm giving advice here, I'm I getting better???

I cut contact with her the 5 of June, She actually sent me an text yesterday, but It was only a cold msg about our apartment, not much to analyse.

Just stay strong mes, I also thinks that getting involved again will be impossible.

Hey everybody,

Gosh, today it's a really hard day for me... I feel under the weather and uneasy about everything that is connected with my EX. Well, I suppose this ain't no place for the weary kind.

Hi Mes,

Sorry your having a hard day, must be harder for you because you still have her in proximity of your day to day life. Just remember Mes that you have got through these hard days before, and will get through this one

ermm where is your handsome pic one ?

dont you take away my eye candy

Hope your ok Star, oh and I'm sure that there is plenty better eye candy here on ENA

Ok, this is how women work. They only want what they CAN'T have.

Sleep on the settee, floor anywhere as long as it's out of the shared bedroom. Avoid her at work and home. If she asks questions at work treat her like she's any other colleague and give her short, sharp to the point responses. Don't let her walk all over you, stand your ground. Get dressed up, put aftershave on and look good and go out in the evening. Even if your just walking round or sat in a cafe, whatever just get out of the apartment.

I will guarentee you she will want to know where your going, why your stand off-ish, if you've met someone else and if she's pushed you so far away and it's not really what she wanted.

If this doesn't work, I'm afraid nothing will and you've already lost her. Good luck

Hi folks,

Hope you're alright. Tell me how's you life going.

In August one of the most difficult decisions will be taken... I'm going to tell my EX that I've accepted all the facts and reality. I'm not going to stand in her way as I want her to be happy. I want her to be happy and I'll always keep her in my memories, no doubt about that... What's more I'll always be ready to help her if she's in any kind for of really serious, deep trouble... In my opinion it's over and even though we could possibly reconcile in the future... I don't want to wait forever for that. I'm not going to enter another relationship for a long time probably as I don't want it. True, on the one hand I feel like something is missing in my life, something is passing me by... but whatever.

Hi folks,

Hope you're alright. Tell me how's you life going.

In August one of the most difficult decisions will be taken... I'm going to tell my EX that I've accepted all the facts and reality. I'm not going to stand in her way as I want her to be happy. I want her to be happy and I'll always keep her in my memories, no doubt about that... What's more I'll always be ready to help her if she's in any kind for of really serious, deep trouble... In my opinion it's over and even though we could possibly reconcile in the future... I don't want to wait forever for that. I'm not going to enter another relationship for a long time probably as I don't want it. True, on the one hand I feel like something is missing in my life, something is passing me by... but whatever.

Hi Mes,

Life is hmmm how can I say? ah yes plodding along. August for you and August for me should be about changes, changes for the better. I've been back in my apartment for just over a month now and its been well empty and lonely. Nothing done, nothing achieved but like you I need to kick start things and move on.

Your actions you talk about Mes are commendable, I think for you it will be a major step to letting go and being able to move on with your life. Just a word of warning though Mes, don't set yourself up for any kind of positive reaction from your ex. I hope she will be magnanimous enough to just accept your gesture and leave it at that. I only say this fella as I made the same gesture to my ex pretty much the same wording (and I'm a man of my word and would never take any pleasure in another persons dire times). My gesture was met with the deafening sound of silence (tbh I'm probably the last person on her "in time of trouble" list) but I made the gesture and will stand by it.

Mes don't think I'm pedantic and trying to turn a positive into a negative, just that I want you to get through this and to carry on forward with your life. My words have your best interest at heart.

Hope you managed to catch the Olympic opening ceremony Mes it was spectacular, for once I thought us brits managed to pull something off to be proud of

hey my lovely fella's ....I saw the opening one ..it was fabulous ..I had a bit of a cry at danny boy ..emily sat up and watched the lot as well ..

I loved the end ...shock to see muhammed looking like that .

right old trek through our teenage years as well ..

mes darling , your doing what you have to do and your fighting this as much as you can , and I am proud of you for that..

I don't see dating on my agenda either ..we just have to fix ourselves hey ...all of us

I am fine ...taking each day ..yadada ..been doing my garden mostly and planning what to make next ha

oh I like been a pom ...

hiya back mister oz

isnt it fab that we all so far apart but can enjoy something together ..I like that

I might have a marley to celebrate

haha I'm glad you do !

yeah its great, modern technology aye...

Enjoy

hey my lovely fella's ....I saw the opening one ..it was fabulous ..I had a bit of a cry at danny boy ..emily sat up and watched the lot as well ..

I loved the end ...shock to see muhammed looking like that .

right old trek through our teenage years as well ..

mes darling , your doing what you have to do and your fighting this as much as you can , and I am proud of you for that..

I don't see dating on my agenda either ..we just have to fix ourselves hey ...all of us

I am fine ...taking each day ..yadada ..been doing my garden mostly and planning what to make next ha

Hi Star,

Glad you enjoyed the opening ceremony, felt a bit emotional a few times but then again the way my emotions are up and down at the moment I'd probably get emotional at the opening of a letter

Mes hope your doing ok fella?

• 3 weeks later...

Well... lost my job... my students wrote a letter to my boss to get me back...

I'm drinking a bit too much these days 'cause it's hard to accept some facts... but in general I'm doing fine...

Met a Chinese girl... she wanted something serious and even though I felt comfortable around her I rejected her affection for her own sake... Told her I'd leave China and I don't want her to get emotionally involved... Still, my EX's picture is in my head... but I accept reality... or rather try to...

in general I'm doing fine...

Since I've been with you from the start of this thread it makes me feel very warm to read that Mes*

You didn't continue with the chinese girl but it is nice to see some other girls getting at least some of your attention*

You have strength in you yet Buddy*

Ever Forward

Carus* 8-)

Since I've been with you from the start of this thread it makes me feel very warm to read that Mes*

You didn't continue with the chinese girl but it is nice to see some other girls getting at least some of your attention*

You have strength in you yet Buddy*

Ever Forward

Carus* 8-)

Yeah, you've been here since the beginning. You know, sometimes I wish that you, Duke, Star, One Day and lots of other people could get together and get a beer.

Speaking of which, I've been drinking too much these days.

I'd love to mes but I don't drink haha. I'll just have a root beer instead.

It's great to see you're improving. It takes time but you will definitely be there and be better for it. Sorry about the job, hope everything works out. As for the dating scene, hey, try it out. As long as you aren't leading anyone beyond what you're willing to do then everything should be fine. Might find something who knows?

As for me, the only date I've had is with the new rifle I picked up hahaha. I know, us Americans! On a slightly related note, does the word "tantal" mean anything to you?

• 2 months later...

Archived