My boyfriend is cheating on me and my heart is broken.

Tashi14

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K a few things here.

1. 26 and 14 to be brutally honest he is probably cheating to be with you in the first place.

2. Illegal as all hell and not to be mean but umm you seem like maybe you have daddy issues and maybe he's looking for somebody he can easily control

3. If he's cheating on you and now ignoring you honestly there is deffinetly better out there for you and he probably got tired and moved on to the next 14 year old or back to his ex.

Honestly a 26 year old that dates a 14 year old isn't looking for a long-term and real relationship.

I hope it works out the best way it can for you but I don't think that it's with this guy.

Honey, is there anything we can do to give you the strength to talk about this to your mom?

I really don't know, i just really miss him. I'm trying to be strong and i know i'm being really stupid but i can't help it. The other day i was so sure i was over him.

I really don't know, i just really miss him. I'm trying to be strong and i know i'm being really stupid but i can't help it. The other day i was so sure i was over him.

When we love someone, we can't just turn off our feelings like a switch. You are doing good, I promise. You are doing the right thing.

Archived