My boyfriend is cheating on me and my heart is broken.

Tashi14

No, they are not always what we think they are. And this man is clearly not what he said he was to you. So now what. Are you still against telling your parents and going to police? And what about meeting other people. Do you think you might be more comfortable seeing younger boys and taking it slower?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, they are not always what we think they are. And this man is clearly not what he said he was to you. So now what. Are you still against telling your parents and going to police? And what about meeting other people. Do you think you might be more comfortable seeing younger boys and taking it slower?

I'm not gonna get someone i love in trouble. I don't want to meet other people especially someone my age because i feel like they're to young for me. What will we talk about?

TELL YOUR PARENTS + CALL THE POLICE.

Nothing else but that should be discussed here people! Who cares if he cheated on her! The point is this guy is sexually abusing a little girl and IMO everyone here should be convincing her to do the right thing before he does it to another girl.

Who cares if he cheated on me? Have you ever been cheated on? its not a good feeling. AGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, hes wasn't attracted to me because of my age btu because of my personality.

Hey Tashi I wasn't trying to pressure you. I just wanted to know where you were in dealing with things. You have a talent for writing, so why not keep a journal? Write what you wanted to tell him, and what you felt when you saw him at the store. After every entry in your journal, write down at least one thing you feel positive about. Your first item could say something like you were smart enough to know something was wrong.

You're not the only girl that's ever wanted a cheater back. He was probably the first person that ever made you feel loved and complete. I'm sure of two things here. The first is that you will get over this guy and feel better and stronger than before. The second is that after you feel better and stronger, you will not feel as ashamed. Hopefully, in time, you won't feel ashamed at all. I can't be sure that you will ever feel loved and complete because that actually comes from inside ourselves. So you will have make that happen.

The reason I wanted to know how you were doing is to help you to move on and not feel like you need to talk to him. He is a liar and there's nothing left for him to say. He took advantage of a beautiful young girl. It burns me to the core that he's going to take advantage of others. That's the reason I was asking if you had considered telling your parents. I was hoping you were also interested in protecting other girls like you that he's looking for online.

I am afraid that you may hear from him again. While you are excited to hear that I think that, I am not excited for you. I'm afraid, because I don't want him to continue to use you.

Remember that you control your thoughts, and your thoughts control your emotions. So work at controlling your thoughts. Think about what a fake he is. And how you do not want something fake. Think about how smart you are and he won't fool you again. Think about how your gut told you something wasn't right. And it wasn't. It's good that you could sense it. Trust your senses.

School is about to start back up this week, isn't it? Hopefully you will get busy enough to not think of him so much. If you continue to struggle, then look for a guidance counselor or someone at school you look up to, and ask them if they have time to talk. Or you can still post here.

I highly doubt hes picking up young girls on the internet on purpose. the girl he was with looked way older then me.

The person who abused me also had a gf and gf's his own age and has all his life. However he likes teenagers too. Don't think because he has a gf his age that he does not go around looking for young girls to have because that is not so. The internet is a perv's heaven on earth, because it opens so many victims to them.

This is also why my son has NO private internet time whatsoever. My pc is in my family room and he is monitored completely. No young teen should have private internet time.

The person who abused me also had a gf and gf's his own age and has all his life. However he likes teenagers too. Don't think because he has a gf his age that he does not go around looking for young girls to have because that is not so. The internet is a perv's heaven on earth, because it opens so many victims to them.

This is also why my son has NO private internet time whatsoever. My pc is in my family room and he is monitored completely. No young teen should have private internet time.

What did you do if you don't mind me asking?

What did you do if you don't mind me asking?

I was being raped and my parents found out and they took him to court. I was like you and believed he loved me and the whole nine yards. He even told me he loved me and I was special and there was no one like me, it was all a crock. He was a molester who had done it many times before and since.

I was being raped and my parents found out and they took him to court. I was like you and believed he loved me and the whole nine yards. He even told me he loved me and I was special and there was no one like me, it was all a crock. He was a molester who had done it many times before and since.

I don't know what to say, i'm sorry that happened to you.

I have school tomorrow so im going to go to bed but i want to say that we texted back and forth for a while and i think im going to end it. Hes a liar and his excuse for not keeping in contact was his phone was acting up. i asked him not to contact me anymore because i saw him with a girl today and he lied about that aswell. He wants to see me tomorrow, idk if im going to see him. For some reason im excited to go back to school tomorrow, maybe because i'll be occupied with school to care about him.

Archived