My boyfriend is cheating on me and my heart is broken.

Tashi14

Unfortunately, it seems as though the love is one sided.

Why would you say that when you don't even know him, he told me he loved me and he brought me an expensive piece of jewelry, know one would do that for someone they didn;t love. and of course he couldn't take me anywhere, he'd get in trouble.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice guys don't mess around with 14 year old girls.

I can see why you fell for him. With your parents occupied, its easy to see why you'd fall for someone who paid you attention. But that don't make it right. There's a reason your state's penal code would have him arrested. It's because young girls think they're wise beyond their years, but really, you don't know enough to make life decisions regarding sex and love.

Life has plenty of adventures to explore. Don't be in such a hurry to get to the end of your life so you can live it out there. You think you're going to miss out on something special without this man in your life. I can't tell you how much you're missing out on life with him in it.

And another thing regarding maturity, how different are you from a year ago? What you were in middle school and now in high school? How much do you feel you have grown in that one year, now take that change and growth and multiply it by a factor of 12. This guy is almost twice your age.

Whatever your relationship was no matter how its viewed by other people. He has decided he doesn’t want to be in it anymore. He doesn’t want the responsibility of hiding you and sneaking around. Look at it this way, if it were to get found out that he was having sexual relations with you he could land himself in a whole heap of trouble, criminal record, paedophilia the lot... It may sound harsh but it is true. You may be mature for your age, but you are 14 and you two being intimate is illegal regardless.

I'm not denying you your feeling of hurt, but just trying to make you see why this relationship could not carry on. Maybe he has realised this and rather than do the mature thing of talking to you, he's just disapeared.

Why do you look through his phone? Because you dont trust him? Theres no need to look through it if you trust him.

What have these texts been saying? Anything to suggest they are seeing eachother/want to get back together etc?

IDk curiosity i guess. i couldn't look through it for long but she did say she missed him. That . I couldn;t even confront him about it because he would know i looked through his phone.

Whatever your relationship was no matter how its viewed by other people. He has decided he doesn’t want to be in it anymore. He doesn’t want the responsibility of hiding you and sneaking around. Look at it this way, if it were to get found out that he was having sexual relations with you he could land himself in a whole heap of trouble, criminal record, paedophilia the lot... It may sound harsh but it is true. You may be mature for your age, but you are 14 and you two being intimate is illegal regardless.

paedophilia? he's not a pervert.A pervert is someone who is attracted to little children, children who are way younger then me. I'm a teenager who looks 18 or older. Um random question, what did flyingpiglet come from? lol

paedophilia? he's not a pervert.A pervert is someone who is attracted to little children, children who are way younger then me. I'm a teenager who looks 18 or older. Um random question, what did flyingpiglet come from? lol

Technically the term for attraction to teens is ephebophilia. But that distinction would not stop him from being arrested for statutory rape if this got out. He probably just decided you were not worth the risk.

As a 29 year old, I couldn't even imagine being with a 20 year old, they seem so young to me.

Don't ask... But flying.... Piglet..... or fp will do!

I'm not saying he's a pervert, I don't know him. But where I'm from if you have sex with someone under the age of concent then I'm pretty sure thats classed as paedophilia. He had himself in a potentially explosive situation and has opted out! I'm sorry that you're hurting but you have to accept that this could not work in the real world.

Dylan makes a good point. Would you Tashi at age 26 go out and have sexual relations with a 14 year old boy?

But he is technically a paedophile, you can argue all you want that he isnt, but he is. I also dont understand why you are calling the ex a foul name, your so called partner is the one who may be cheating with her.

Tashi what is going to be your plan of action now? What are you going to do?

I really don't know, i've heard everything you guys said no matter how harsh and there was some harshness, (is that even a word?)but i really don't want it to be over. He was my first bf what am i going to do without him, I have friends but i'm the happiest when im with him. right now i just want him to call so we can talk. I atleast need closure.

Archived