Orgasm from Penetration Alone

reboundstudent

I recently got into an argument with a guy over the issue of whether or not women can finish from penetration alone.

From my own experience and everything I've read, the percentage of women who can orgasm from just penetration is about 20-30% (depending on what research you go with.) Of those 20-30% that CAN, the stuff I've read said it's "unreliable," meaning an even smaller percentage of that 20-30% can finish from penetration every time.

However, the guy I was talking to insisted that every woman he's been with has finished every time from penetration, and that there was no way they would lie to him. He said the only reason I couldn't is because I'm "damaged," and that if a woman can't finish from intercourse alone it's because she has issues and can't relax.

I ran accross this kind of attitude all the time. Every guy I've discussed this with is sure that the only reason a girl isn't finishing is because there's something wrong with HER. This causes a lot of aggregation in my personal life as well... any time I've asked a partner to go beyond just some basic foreplay, he acts if as I'm a freak ("Well my other girlfriends didn't need this.")

What is your guys' experience? Should I maybe just start faking it to avoid this problem, since it seems like all these other women are? (Unless they are that unicorn that can not only orgasm from penetration but can do so every single time.)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do NOT fake it. That's why you have so many guys spreading this kind of BS in the first place.

Some women can, a whole lot can't.

On a side note, there is some truth about women needing to take responsibility for their own orgasms. A lot of them haven't learned how to please themselves first, which contributes to problems when others try to please them.

Just educate the man, that not all women can. Show him the literature.

See, every time I try, he just keeps insisting that it's because I'm "damaged" and have low self esteem. Probably because he can't take the implications... if only 20-30% of women can do it, and an even smaller percent can do it every time, then there's a good chance he was lied to at least once, and he can't face it.

That's another thing I've noticed, how adamantly guys insist past gfs can't possibly have lied to them about faking it. Why are a lot of male egos so tied up in that idea?

I orgasm every time my husband and I have intercourse - not just from penetration, but because the angle he uses stimulates the clit. I just asked him how many girls he's slept with that orgasm JUST from penetration, and according to him 3-5 out of 21 could. Soooooo, not that many.

But when you have intercourse, if you want to avoid what these men say, angle your hips upward so he rubs up against you. Works for me every time.

BUT... I've gotta say... If a man EVER complained that he had to put in work to make me orgasm, I would drop him immediately.

I'm pretty sure the guys can feel when you've orgasmed! You can't fake that kind of action. Sure I think some women do lie but the guys will be too busy thinking of what a good job they've done they won't wonder any further. I don't think 'damaged' is a helpful word but it's more a need to relax and 'let go' when you're on the point. All his insistence is not helping in any way. I once got a phone call at 3am one morning from my best friend who was desperate to tell me she'd had her first orgasm at the age of 35.

Because we as men like to believe that we have the inherent ability to please a women and we desire to do so every time, hence why most of us ask in bed if they came.

Why do women lie? That is a good question too...why not be honest and figure out a way to make the sexy even that much more intense and enjoyable.

I don't insist on anything, and if I am in a relationship with a girl and she tells me she got off then I will believe her in most cases. AND NO, some guys can't feel a vaginal orgasm...it all depends on the women and how she is built down there. But just remember when you lie...you are building that ego up and you will continue to do so making the sex less enjoyable because you make him feel like he is just so good.

Just quit talking to this guy about it, if he can't even debate the issue. He is obviously too stubborn to get the bigger picture, and you guys sound fairly young. But I would say just leave it alone until he starts messing with your mind saying that you are damaged and have the problems.

Because we as men like to believe that we have the inherent ability to please a women and we desire to do so every time, hence why most of us ask in bed if they came.

Why do women lie? That is a good question too...why not be honest and figure out a way to make the sexy even that much more intense and enjoyable.

Because look what happens when I'm honest...

Because look what happens when I'm honest...

I am not sure what you mean by that, if this guy you are arguing with is the one who you are sleeping with...then he is a douche bag and you need to find a better quality man if he is not wanting to learn how to help you out and improve in bed.

I am not sure what you meant, but talking about sex in bed with a man is actually insanely hot...telling him what you want and how you want it, guiding him, pacing him...be assertive, especially if you know how to get yourself off with him inside of you.

What a pointless argument. You can't possibly prove he is wrong when he says all the women he slept with orgasmed through penetration (other than you).

Everybody's jumping all over this guy but how do you know he's not telling the truth? If 20-30% or less of women do orgasm through penetration then perhaps he has only slept with women from that percentage.

If you can't prove someone is lying and there is a possibility that they aren't - then don't accuse. If he's lying he won't admit it and if he isn't you look stupid.

Him saying you are damaged is silly as well.

Instead of arguing over pointless things try approaching him a different way.

I think your stats are a bit off. I can orgasm through penetration fairly regularly and my friends and I have talked about this before and they can, too. It's not that hard, but if you haven't been taught how it's almost impossible. If your bf says all his former lovers could do this, ask him to teach you how. It really isn't hard, it's more of a mind set, right position, thing.

Not all women can. I can, but I don't always, and it feels much different than an orgasm from clitoral stimulation. I've mostly only been able to with a couple of specific men, and they can't always get me there. It depends on my body that day and how I'm feeling. Educate him, if possible. If you can't convince him, maybe you two can agree to drop the topic. Assuring a lover that you enjoy sex with them whether you orgasm or not goes a long way.

Unless these guys have perfectly picked only girls who can have an orgasm from penetration alone, which isnt likely, clearly this is an ego thing for them. Facts are facts regardless of what they believe. It sounds like they need the ego boost and you bursting their bubble makes them question their sexual prowess.

I can orgasm from penetration. I need to do like 2-3 positions though during one session of sex and then at the end of that, I can orgasm. some positions are definitely better than others. I have a "sweet spot" deep in there so during sex, it gets hit and it feels really good.

I don't think all women can orgasm from penetration, and that's okay. Guys who INSIST that all girls they have been with have come from intercourse are just being delusional. Most women fake at some point. With my first boyfriend, I did, but that was only because he was so SET on getting me off and sometimes, I just didn't but he would KEEP GOING when I didn't want to, so I faked to not hurt his feelings.

I would never tell him that though.

A woman almost always needs to stimulate her clit in order to climax. It's not common to have a girl who can cum with just vaginal penetration. Not all women even find intercourse pleasurable.

For me and my boyfriend, he loves going down on me. And I don't mind. lol so we start with that, then we go to intercourse to let him finish, and then he finishes me. Men who don't want to take care of their lady or at least have the patience to let them finish, don't really care for them in the first place. My boyfriend won't let me leave the bed if I haven't finished because he says "I want you to have as good of a time as I had." If someone loves you, they will have this mindframe. So just COMMUNICATE. And if he seems put off by it, he's not your guy.

Also...Some women don't even know what a real orgasm is believe it or not! Men know from the time they started masturbating. They actually saw things happen when they orgasmed. For women, it's just an intense feeling. So some girls don't even know how to recognize it, or haven't even learned to masturbate. Which is a shame. Sometimes it's not even the mans fault.

I had a friend one time who would always say, "OMG HE MADE ME CUM 10 TIMES IN AN HOUR!" This is impossible. Unless you have a disorder. But this would be her story every time. She would come multiple times in short sessions. And one day I finally said, that's impossible. You have to be mistaken. She didn't think so and argued the subject with me, but come to find out...a little while later she told me that she was completely wrong. She had her very first REAL orgasm one night by herself, and she knew that's not what she was feeling 10 times in a row lol.

Well I'm rambling. JUST COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER!

I orgasm every time my husband and I have intercourse - not just from penetration, but because the angle he uses stimulates the clit. I just asked him how many girls he's slept with that orgasm JUST from penetration, and according to him 3-5 out of 21 could. Soooooo, not that many.

But when you have intercourse, if you want to avoid what these men say, angle your hips upward so he rubs up against you. Works for me every time.

BUT... I've gotta say... If a man EVER complained that he had to put in work to make me orgasm, I would drop him immediately.

Yeah. If you angle it right there's that sort of bony area above the penis that can hit the clitoris with every thrust.

Don't fake it, cuz you'll never make it!!! LOL. A very small % of women can climax through penetration. There's nothing wrong w/ you sweetheart. If you can't climax that way, give the fools an ultimatum: No foreplay the way you need it, NO Play AT ALL. A woman has a right to climax!!! VIVE' LE VAGINA!!!!

From my research women require engagement of all 5 senses: Sight lights Hearing & compliments Touch: Massage/Kisses Smell B.O. Taste dunno . To get "there", but to men all that stuff is a hastle.

Last girl I was with orgasmed within about 4-5 minutes of penetration alone. It would then take her 10 minutes a second time. she occasionally orgasmed a third time 30 minutes later. And if she was a bit drunk 4 or 5 times. I got her to 7 times once. Just to destroy her old record of 3 times from her past.

It's handy when both people can enjoy and orgasm in the same way.

Don't have a bigger than normal penis either I don't think.

It was fantastic and the best sex ever. Sorry.

But here is my opinion and I might get banished for this. But girls that can be pleasures easily is great.. But you always have in the back of your mind that she can get it easy anywhere anytime and with anyone.

I'm always amused by these guys who honestly believe that every single women they have ever slept with had an orgasm. I also feel kind of bad for them, because if they knew the truth, their ego would probably take quite a hit.

In any case, as DN said, it's a pointless argument because there's no way of proving it, either way. If he wants to think every single female he has ever had sex with had an orgasm from penetration alone, kudos to him. I personally find it impossible to believe, but then I really don't care, either way.

Archived