Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Anushas Journal

Anusha

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It wasnt false pretense,I did pay some of my debts with it.I just didnt use it all for it.

If you didn't tell her you were borrowing half of it to give to him, it was under false pretenses. You've posted before that your friends don't approve of you giving him money. I'm quite sure your friend wouldn't hand over money she worked hard to earn if she had known you were going to blow most of it on this man. You knew that, which is why you only told her half the story. It's clear that you don't want to admit you were wrong, but I hope you realize you are.

Anusha,

He probably isn't looking at his phone and is instead spending time with his GIRLFRIEND/WIFE (or as you'd like to call, his "aunt") and that's why he hasn't looked at his phone yet.

His aunt suposed to be working today(what means she wont get back home until at least 6pm or so) and I sent the text around 4pm so there was enough time for him to see it and reply.

I don't know Anusha. It's possible that he may have another sugarmamma to tend to.

How does that make you feel? What do YOU Think he's doing right now?

Well Im pissed that he havent called.I went trough a lot to get this credit for him(spent all day trying it plus used the very litle money I had left) for him to not even bother to call to say thanks? It makes me want to call him but I know is better not cause if his aunt is near he just will get bothered at me for calling.

And to explain better the parts I dont like,is just some small things he does sometimes.Like when he keeps checking his watch several times when we are together and gets on a rush to go away or when we go to a bar and he sits in front of me and we just keep talking most of the night(no siting besides each other,kissing,huging,caressing like most couples do).Those stuff do bother me.

What does this tell you, and what is your gut feeling?

Every sunday he says he will call me again later and never does.He said that today,the past sunday and the sunday before that and on all of them he didnt call.He usualy calls in the morning and say "I call you again later" but end up not doing it.Anybody gets why he does that? I mean if he wont call why keep saying he will every time?

I cant reach him and Im starting to freak out.His mobile has been of for more than 24 hours now.I texted him again this morning asking if he had got the credit but got no response.I tried calling him a while later and his mobile was of(I tried his both numbers).I kind of figured it was of since I havent got the delivered report from the text.And since I didnt get the delivery report from the text I sent yesterday on the afternoon too that means that his phone has been of since yesterday afternoon(more than 24 hours now).I couldnt concetrate all day wondering what might have happened and I came with 3 possibilities.

A)His batery finished yesterday and he put to charge it last night but for some reason it didnt charge(it happened once cause he was having some problems on the plug at his house).When that happens he usualy charge it work but I guess that this time he either forgot to bring the charger or there was no place to plug it at his new work.

B) He traveled to where his parents live(like he usualy does from time to time).That would explain the rush to fix and get back his car and when he called me on sunday he mentioned that he was going to his brother's house and that his brother was going to travel(he said on October though).When he travels there he usualy leave his mobile of cause his aunt usualy goes with him.But all the times he went there before he let me know he was going so I think is a bit weird that he didnt let me know this time.Plus he just started at the job so I dont think he would risk losing it by missing work days to travel(unless that those days he have been working extra hours was to save for that trip).But why he wouldnt have let me know he was going to travel like all the other times I dont know then.

C) Something happened to him or with his mobile(it got lost,robbed).He said that where his brother leaves is kind of dangerous so Im afraid something might have happened.

What you think it happened? And I really hope it wasnt B cause that means that I probably wont hear from him for about 3 days(that is the time he usualy spend there).And I will be pretty bothered for him not had let me know he was going.I doubt it was a last minute thing,I mean specialy now with his work that is something you have to plan in advance and let them know so it isnt likely that was something that was decided on sunday and that he didnt know about it before.

And to make it worse now that he changed jobs I cant just drop by with the excuse to visit my friends to check if he is there.Last time he traveled and got back 2 days later than he said he would I just droped by his work to see if he was back already(there was where I find out he wouldnt be back to work until next day).So I have no idea what I can do to find out what happened.And I serioulsly hope that he isnt avoiding me or anything like that.

I don't know about other people, but I have zero experience how someone behaves who has a sugar mom on the side. So I can't give you even a guess why he is doing what he is doing, apart from that he is taking you for a ride! Unforeseen things happen all the time during life and if you were his primary partner you would know that.

You either work out the details of your interaction with him, or you stop fretting out about everything. You are just driving yourself crazy!

I am still shocked that you think it's ok to ask a friend for money, because you are in debt due to paying expenses of some guy who is taking advantage of you.

Is there truly nothing that makes you feel ashamed and that would get you to end this farce of a relationship? - This guy cares zilch about you, yet you are happy to continue with this, even at the risk of personal debt. I'm not sure in which country you live, but personal debts can have long term repercussions in most systems. IT also doesn't make you the most attractive candidate for a healthy relationship. It's one thing to be in debt due to economical situation within a country, but another thing to have debts because you are paying someone to spend some time with you.

IF you need to pay someone to talk to, you may be better off paying a therapist, a life coach, even a psychic - or anyone else who offers to talk to you in exchange for money, if you at least know what their hourly charge is.

But most of your frustration stems from you paying for something and then expecting in return a certain number of calls/ minutes of talking - yet you have never stated how much/what you expect explicitly, i.e. you are truly setting yourself up for a lot of agony.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

She's not listening, penelope13. All she wants is assurance that her 'arrangement' will continue another day.

Anusha- I'm sure it's the same as the thousand other times you couldn't reach him. I'm sure he'll give you an explanation about 15 minutes before he asks you to pay for something else. Things are exactly as one would expect them to be, given the circumstances.

It's fine, Anusha. That's what you want to hear, right? Even if it's not the truth,not even close.

Things are the same as they have been since you starting posting. You haven't changed your choices, so the outcomes won't change either.

Archived