Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Anushas Journal

Anusha

I put the credit on his mobile for him.After his last call I took the money out and tried to put it but it wasnt working.They said the mobile operator was not conecting.I texted him saying that and that I would try again later.I kept trying with the credit card every half hour or so but still wouldnt work.A while ago I went out and tried with the money and this time it finally worked.I texted him again to let him know that I had put it.I didnt get the confirmation text saying that my text was delivered though.That can mean that either his mobile is of or the text just didnt work.I thought about sending it again just in case it havent worked but I thought was better not since I already texted before and so dont want to shower him with texts.Plus when you put credit on a mobile here the operator usualy send a automatic text leting you know that you got credit(sometimes it doesnt work,that is why I texted too) so he probably will see that.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anusha, your thread breaks my heart. Why do you feel you have to spend money to have a relationship? What is really going on?

- How old are you?

- Is this your first boyfriend?

- Do you have some reason to think you're unattractive? Are you very overweight, loads of acne, anything to dent your confidence?

Trust me, you deserve to have a proper, fulfilling relationship and not be in this horrible situation. My heart aches fo you. Yes, he's using you. Yes, it's entirely about the money. I cannot imagine how it works, but he's taking so much money from you it hurts to see. And you're getting crumbs, not even a good return on your outlay.

Why are you so desperate to have a boyfriend, anyway? Is it just to have something to do? To be able to get out of the house every now and then? You don't care if the guy is committed to you or really likes you... if you're willing to accept hanging out every now and then and some casual sex, I'm sure you can find plenty of guys who would be glad to do that without charging you.

Why are you so desperate to have a boyfriend, anyway? Is it just to have something to do? To be able to get out of the house every now and then? You don't care if the guy is committed to you or really likes you... if you're willing to accept hanging out every now and then and some casual sex, I'm sure you can find plenty of guys who would be glad to do that without charging you.

I just wished he cared for me.Seriously I cant believe that he doesnt feel anything.I mean sure he likes money a lot I realized that already but cant be just that.

I just wished he cared for me.Seriously I cant believe that he doesnt feel anything.I mean sure he likes money a lot I realized that already but cant be just that.

Seriously? Come on, Anusha. If he cared, he would allow you to call him at home. He would introduce you to his family and all of the important people in his life. He would plan dates and take you out. He would initiate spending time with you. He would be involved in your life, and would take every possible opportunity to involve you in his. If he cared, he would not allow you to dig yourself deeper and deeper into debt. He wouldn't put you in these difficult financial positions. He would be doing all he could to make your life easier and less stressful, not more difficult. What he FEELS is that he's gotten lucky. Not because he cares for you, not because he respects you, and not because of the person you are. But because he has found a woman who is willing to ruin her own life and financial future to support him, and he doesn't have to give you anything substantial in return. No loyalty, no commitment, no real window into his life. A few text messages and showing up for meetings you have to beg for. Nothing, in the big scheme of things.

And I'm sure he got your text and will return it when he feels like it. He's gotten what he wanted from you, so there's no need for him to talk to you now.

I'm sure you don't have long to wait. If he knows there's a possibility you'll get paid on Tuesday, he'll be back soon. He definitely won't miss your payday.

You said a few days ago that you were really stressed because you were totally out of money and your parents weren't talking to you which you made it sound like they were upset about your money situation. So, I am wondering how you were able to get his car fixed and the other things your doing for him. Not trying to pry into your finances but just wondering since you said you were out of money?

It seems you are accepting of the giving him money part and it doesn't seem to bother you, so I think you are just going to have to accept the way he treats you also, if this is the type of relationship you want then just work on not stressing over him not calling you as much as you'd like and accept him the way he is.

I like everyone else do NOT agree with this relationship but since we can't change your mind this is the best advice I know to give you as every one of us does care about you.

A friend lent me some money,that is how I was able to pay for his car.But now Im broke again cause the amount I paid for his car was half of the money I had and the other half I spent going out with him yesterday.So now I have very litle left.My hope is geting paid on tuesday,cause if I dont I have no idea what I will do.

And isnt that I dont mind about giving him money.I have mixed feelings about it to be honest.I kind of acepted it as a condition to keep him around but I would be lieing if I said it didnt bother me.I just wanted to have a normal relationship(with him doing all the things that other bfs do) and feel that he cares for me.

And to explain better the parts I dont like,is just some small things he does sometimes.Like when he keeps checking his watch several times when we are together and gets on a rush to go away or when we go to a bar and he sits in front of me and we just keep talking most of the night(no siting besides each other,kissing,huging,caressing like most couples do).Those stuff do bother me.

Wow. What did you tell your friend you needed the money for? I can't imagine anyone who is really your friend would have loaned you the money if you'd told them the truth.

I told her I was in debt and wouldnt get paid until next month so I needed some money now.And I did use part of it to pay my credit card so it wasnt like it was a full lie.

I told her I was in debt and wouldnt get paid until next month so I needed some money now.And I did use part of it to pay my credit card so it wasnt like it was a full lie.

Be honest with yourself. You borrowed the money with the intent of helping him, and you spent most - if not all - of it on his car and buying him food and drinks. You're lying to and using your friend (who seems to genuinely care for you) to fund the life of a man who doesn't care for you at all.

How far would you go to get money to give him? Can you imagine yourself stealing to do it?

Be honest with yourself. You borrowed the money with the intent of helping him, and you spent most - if not all - of it on his car and buying him food and drinks. You're lying to and using your friend (who seems to genuinely care for you) to fund the life of a man who doesn't care for you at all.

How far would you go to get money to give him? Can you imagine yourself stealing to do it?

No I wouldnt steal.And when I asked her the money it was half for me and half to spend on him but I end up needing more than half for him.

Archived