Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Anushas Journal

Anusha

He's a grown man with a job - why would you put money into his cell phone???? this whole situation is so sad. i should really just stop responding. you need some professional help. you're not rich enough to buy a boyfriend. Madonna is, Lady Gaga is, but you aren't, and you aren't going to get that until you are completely in debt, and he has moved onto a new woman.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He should have paid for the whole meal!! You just dropped a ton of cash on him for his car and now his cell phone.

And the reason why you paid for the cellphone is because you know if you don't pay it and his phone gets disconnected, then you won't be able to talk to him....which would actually be a good thing in these circumstances.

When you two breakup...and yes it will happen one day....you will be worse off because you will be alone and too far into debt!

ok, so what you are saying is that once he gets his paycheck next month, you won't recharge his phone any more or pay for his repairs?

Right if he is earning more than me he can do those things himself.I mean I can still help sometimes but it wont be as much as it is now.Yesterday for example I had to use part of my own money to pay for his car since my credid card didnt pass the whole amount.And he told me that he would pay me back that money.

Anusha, are you not listening to anything anyone has to say to you? - Most people already told you they won't feed into your obsession anymore about what means what, because it's not helping you at all!

As to the whole who paid what: you are still paying more for him than any person should, but you are completely oblivious to it. YOu pay something for him, and the next call he asks for for money.

As I suggested before you should discuss with him the exact conditions of this contract: how much time/attention does $100 dollar pay? - In this way you don't have to constantly wonder if he is pulling back or not, but you know exactly what to expect.

Im not ignoring the answers,is just everybody dont seem to adress the real problem(or what is bothering me at the time).I know you all think is wrong that I keep paying for him but the issue here isnt that.Im worried about how he was on the second call and that is what I would like to hear answers about.And I know you all just trying to help by mentioning the money thing,so please dont take it the wrong way.I just think is strange that on the first call he was all talkative and wanting to make a conversation and on the second one was pretty much like "So it worked puting the credit?" and "Ok bye",you know what I mean?

The real problem is you Anusha - you are trying to buy a relationship but somehow you don't have the common sense to understand what happens when you don't have money for his phone/car/whatever! Until you decide to take a hard look at your life and get some professional help, I don't think I can help you anymore.

Archived