Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver's Seat

Seraphim

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No one told you to look at it, lol. I swear you give yourself a headache for no reason sometimes, lady!

This true. But I did not look. She is not on my FB, but R's FB. HE showed me. Then I went rangy. But now he blocked her.

My mom said my brother is with her sobbing his heart out. He picked up his kids and took them to my mom's so he could see them. He was sobbing in the bathroom because he wants to live with his kids.

I could gut this skank like a fish .

More time to revise!

Haha. My son has never brought homework home not even one day in high school. And he doesn't study at home either. But he still has all his homework done and he has passed every exam he's ever written. He just really doesn't do it the way other people do it. His autistic brain just doesn't allow for that. He does not equate home with studying at all. That is something done exclusively at school. Home is exclusively for resting and doing things of enjoyment. It is like he classifies certain places where things are done exclusively. And any prodding to do anything any different causes major meltdown heaven. But school never has any complaints about him. They say he does this work it's always finished. And he gets excellent in class participation, self-regulation and other areas. So I just leave him be.

Our dad is taking my brother out tonight for supper. This is the first time he's taken my brother out in 24 years ! My brother is totally impressed that his dad is worried about him and wants to know him as an adult. He is really happy that his father showing he cares and is taking an interest in him.

My dad and I have always had more of a relationship because he accepted me on a deeper level. He has always been more accepting of female children then male children. And also because I pushed pushed and pushed for that relationship. My brother won't push for a relationship if you're not interested. But if my brother can even get one kernel of value and love out of his father that will be great.

She can’t actually do that though. His poor broken heart :S

No ,you're right she can't do that. There's no court order no judgment no legal separation or divorce or anything. They are still legally married and those kids were raised with their father their entire lives. He can actually see them any damn time he wants. He wanted to pick the kids up and bring them to my mom's for the weekend so he could spend some time with them. She said, "nope you had your weekend time for the two weeks." Like she gets to decide anything and like three hours in two weeks is good for those kids. The thing is is my brother is terrified to push back because she will show up at his work and get him fired for sure this time.

And he also doesn't want to just take them because he doesn't want to scare them.

And my frustration is because he just will not stand up to her. And I really wonder what it's going to take. If it's going to take something like a tragedy for him to wake the hell up.

That's cute!

Hope you find your card, it's a pain to get a new one.

No ,I didn't get it back, clingy. I lost it in a store parking lot. So I just called the credit card company had it canceled and have them send me new one.

I cannot believe it ,it's snowing!!!!! AGAIN!!!!! And we are supposed get another 10 cm on Saturday.

Archived