Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver's Seat

Seraphim

I want to talk to my daddy. (((( sob))))I wish he could be supportive of me. It is times like this you need both parents. You really do. My brother said he would have done ANYTHING, crawled through broken glass, eaten it to avoid his kids having a childhood like his. Literally ANYTHING . But look what happened. My mom said he is so sad and depressed about it.

I KNOW I am talking like a nut but my brother is VERY important to me. I had protected his life in the past with my own. Literally. And I would do it again.

You must come back to the present and not allow this situation to throw you back emotionally in time. It's not the same. He is still your brother but it's not the same. He has the capacity to protect himself now.

I am sure he is very sad and low feeling about it because she is just acting like a complete nut job and it all must be some crazy reminder. I hope he's seeing someone to talk(And I thought he had an attorney already?).

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You must come back to the present and not allow this situation to throw you back emotionally in time. It's not the same. He is still your brother but it's not the same. He has the capacity to protect himself now.

I am sure he is very sad and low feeling about it because she is just acting like a complete nut job and it all must be some crazy reminder. I hope he's seeing someone to talk(And I thought he had an attorney already?).

My brother does not believe in therapy unfortunately. I know that he spoke to one as a free consultation and I think that's who he's going with. But I'm only hearing almost everything third-party through my mom.

Because he doesn't believe it does any help. He wants no stigma of ever needing help ever. Our childhood has really left him closed off in a lot of ways. He's an awesome person and he has tons of friends and tons and tons of people like him but he can be very closed as well. I think in a subconscious way he sees needing help as being insane like his father. And he wants no part of that.

I got my son an email and Twitter account...... Hm will I regret that? He needed an email account to get a Twitter account. And with the Twitter account he can follow his bus company so he knows if his school bus is delayed or canceled. He didn't really want the accounts though he's not very interested. He is only interested in gaming.

We are going to go ahead and book our anniversary trip. We will book a room with two beds in case our son ends up coming. And if my husband is back on crew by then he will just have to book annual days. But it is an outstanding price if we book now.

So I finally got to talk to my brother on the phone. That crazy freaking cow actually punched him in the face!!!!! She is a freaking nutcase!! And then she says to my brother why don't you want me anymore? And my brother said to her "not only do I not want you ,neither does anyone else you're an abusive nutcase loser. And the reason you don't have any friends left is not because I took them but because you're an abusive freak. Get the hell out of my life."

I told him to get a restraining order and file domestic abuse charges.

He said this is the busiest week of his life to see clients and she had to pull that crap and throw him out of his house. He said I see 15 clients a day I don't even have time to go to the bathroom. I work from seven in the morning until 10 o'clock at night. I'm just raking in money like there's no tomorrow. I don't even have time to call a lawyer to get divorced. He said I'm just going to call a lawyer and tell them what I want and just tell him to get it done I don't have time to babysit you to do your job. Just get me divorced like yesterday ,get my money and get my kids. And call me when you have it done .

Sounds like he is finally motivated to move on. Hooray!

Sigh. Yeah I think it is understandibly hard for him. They have been together 21 years. BUT, how many shots to the face is one person going to take, you know? I mean this woman is certifiable ! I can only hope he is totally done now. I am afraid she's going to kill my sibling.

So yesterday I was only able to cash out some of my son's bonds. Like my brother says who buys government bonds anyway? My in-laws that's who. Well for some of the bonds they never gave me the part where my son signs to cash them out. Duh! And if I call them they'll just say that I lost it so there's no point. So now I guess I have to fight with the Ontario savings bond commission. God, those two old farts are so stupid. Lord help me.

And as far as my brother's problems I'm so glad I live three hours away so that I can calm down and think before I do anything rash. And I am so happy that as of now I've not engaged in any online warfare with her. Nor have I by phone call or text. It is probably best to even ignore she exists.

So it seems the woman has totally lost her mind. She text my brother at 4 in the morning yesterday morning to say "I know who you're going out with! It was a funeral director from our friend's funeral 21 years ago." My brother was staring at his phone like ,"what the hell...," he is totally and completely ignoring her. He

just text his kids or talks to them on face time just keeping his relationship to them and completely ignoring her.

I was giving my mom relationship advice. She was pretty accepting of it. She is usually pretty accepting of constructive advice. Anyway she said she would try what I suggested. I know that it has worked a lot for me in my marriage and it will probably 100% work for them too.

And something else I noticed. Almost every single one of my cats have been male. For some reason I have always found male cats to be more cuddly and friendly. Well neutered male cats anyway.

Archived