Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver's Seat

Seraphim

Okay now I'm about to get ferocious. Apparently she stole my brother's house keys ,car keys and cell phone. She also spit in his face and hit him again. If he doesn't call the cops on her I will. Shebbetter not take her vicious biatch behavior out on my family. I am going to go down there and beat on her ass.

Cats had their needles and examinations $311. Ouch. My Ernie has an umbilical hernia she said that's the only second cat she has seen with one in 15 years of practice . But she said he doesn't need surgery is perfectly closed.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So my mom and I have been talking to my brother about getting a restraining order. Apparently she also went into his place of employment and started screaming and swearing at clients and employees. So my brother could be getting fired. I told my mother if my brother gets fired that cow will be dealing with me.

Now, I have a migraine from hell. I've been running since 830 this morning and my phone has been ringing since 7 o'clock.

I haven't even had my morning cup of coffee and it's 1 o'clock in the afternoon. Haven't had breakfast or lunch. And had to wait to pee for the last four hours.

Today is ridiculous.

Oh Sherry she's even worse than what I've described here. It is really bad he's going to need a restraining order I think.

Unfortunately he caved. Unfortunately I can't even talk to my brother right now because he's just being such a friggin Patsy. I can't even believe how much of a friggin Patsy he's being.

I told my mother last night I didn't want to hear another word about it. And last night my husband said we're not going home at all until all that crap is settled.

My son woke up at 6 o'clock this morning with a really violent nightmare. He was shaking really bad and his voice was quivering. Poor kid.

Yeah don't talk to him if you know you'll explode, lol. He REALLY needs to do something about it. I think he's legitimately intimidated by her, really. Not just doing what's right or whatever he says. I think he's fearful.

Speaking of your husband, he's really beginning to make me think that I sound like those people on the old SNL skit. Is my accent really that obnoxious?

Yeah don't talk to him if you know you'll explode, lol. He REALLY needs to do something about it. I think he's legitimately intimidated by her, really. Not just doing what's right or whatever he says. I think he's fearful.

Speaking of your husband, he's really beginning to make me think that I sound like those people on the old SNL skit. Is my accent really that obnoxious?

Ha ha No your accent is not obnoxious .

My husband was so frustrated last night with what's going on with my brother he actually threw something. He was getting undressed to come to bed and he actually threw his clothes accross the room. He is just so frustrated because when we talked to my brother he'll agree with you to your face and then do the exact opposite later.

Yesterday he told the lady he has the occasional dinners with they couldn't do it anymore because his soon to be ex wife is having a nervous breakdown and threatening to kill her. And then he phoned his soon-to-be ex-wife and told her not to worry about it he's not going to dinner with the woman.

Then the biatch said she lied about having an affair with that guy for two years she only went out for dinner with him once. RIIIIIIIIIGHT. Sure she did.

So I can't even talk to him right now because every time she throws a spaz he caves. And my mother doesn't want to hear me screaming and angry because she says she can't take it.

What he really needs to do is get a damned restraining order and have the stupid biatch arrested. He keeps saying he's trying to keep peace for his kids. Well his kids are not being done any good staying with a crazy biatch either. Pretty soon I'm going to get involved and it's not to be pretty. He's an adult if he doesn't want to save himself that's his problem. But my nieces I will make a stink about.

I wonder if he's even going to go through the divorce at this point.

And what exactly are you going to do, Vic?

Yeah I don't know either. I was supposed to have lunch with him this Sunday but I'm so angry I don't think I can even talk to him at this point. But he says he needs his passport and I have it because he gave it to me for safekeeping. And he needs it this Sunday. So I might send my husband with it. I'm sure my brother doesn't need a verbal butt kicking from his big sister. And it won't do any good for me to call the police because they won't do anything if I call. But he needs to just stop letting himself be abused. It is pissing me off so bad. And you are right she is a bully and a biatch. My brother in a way is much more timid than I am. He is more pacifist like my mother. Both of them took just being pushed around. All the times my mom got hit by my dad and she never hit back. It took me to solve that situation. Finally when I was a later teenager that was the last time he hit my mom. Because I got out a knife and I threatened him to death with it. And I punched him back myself. And I chased him into the garage and wouldn't let him back in the house. After all the abuse we've taken in life I'm surprised my brother is putting up with the shyte. Actually ,no ,I'm not surprised. He's being passive just like my mother was. If nobody else is man enough to put an end to this crap I guess I will have to be. Pretty soon she's going to get a phone call from me or I'm just going to show up at her house. She may have about 7 inches on my height but...... If she wants the horns she's going to get them.

It's not up to you to solve the situation. Stop acting like a bad ass, you aren't invincible. You do not go and confront crazy people. That would be like me showing up at A's house!

The help exists for him, the support network is there but the support network cannot take things into their own hands unless they see it/feel the children are in jeopardy. And even then it's through third parties like CPS and police and stuff.

It's not up to you to solve the situation. Stop acting like a bad ass, you aren't invincible. You do not go and confront crazy people. That would be like me showing up at A's house!

The help exists for him, the support network is there but the support network cannot take things into their own hands unless they see it/feel the children are in jeopardy. And even then it's through third parties like CPS and police and stuff.

SIGH. I know. I have to yell here or I am going to be yelling at my poor mother.

I know it is unbelievably frustrating. I felt like that about my neighbor and she's not even my friend or someone I care about deeply. But it's frustrating when the solutions are obvious and for whatever reasons, they are not doing it. Your bro has real issues to be tolerating this and pacifying her madness. It is really telling about how skewed his state of mind is. Like I said I think he's scared of her. And why shouldn't he be, I'd be freaking terrified!! Why don't you call a DV hotline and ask them for advice? I did that once with an old friend of mine. It made me feel better to talk to them and they told me how to go about distributing resources to her but they did remind me, a few times, that beyond that there is really nothing I can do if she so chooses to stay. Hearing that reminder from trained people that deal with those situations day in and day out really made me feel a little more at ease about knowing I was doing what I could. And they did absolutely warn me against getting personally involved.

Yeah I might do that. Yeah ,it is so frustrating because I really love my little brother. And it really frustrates my mother too because that's her child. And I'm sure there's guilt there too because she sees her mistakes have come home to roost.

I am sure he is terrified of her. She is a bully .

So apparently my brother's assistant has told him to "look your wife is abusive and you have to do something about it." "You've been doing little baby micro steps out of the house that isn't working you just have to rip the Band-Aid off full force and then go on with your life."

And my brother was saying to my mom "mom we had such a fabulous life I just don't know where it all went wrong and why she just can't be who she was." And my mom said "son ,don't waste your life that's not who she is now and she doesn't want to be who you want her to be. You can't work with somebody who won't cooperate. I did that with your dad and look at how this all turned out. Please don't do that to yourself."

He told her he was going to contact the lawyer he did the free consult with and he is going to force her to sell the house. He's going to force her to sell the house, he'll buy another house and he's going for half custody of his daughters.

Well that's what he says this minute.

But he didn't go back to the house that night. He said he's never going back there because he's too afraid to. But he has some of his personal effects there but he said oh well I guess I'm not getting those.

Apparently she was screaming and yelling and swearing at her father yesterday too. And her daddy is the sunshine of her life. She wants her father's admiration most in the whole world. See her father wanted sons but he got two daughters. And her parents really really love my brother they call him son. So her dad went over yesterday to try and get my brother's car keys. And her father said what the hell is your problem I bought you a car after the car accident why the hell do you need three cars. So she went in the house got a set of keys and said," here's the keys to the damn car you bought me screw off ." to her dad.

And my brother said she's really falling apart physically as well. He said she's down to 120 pounds and she six-foot one.

And my poor mom she's getting a migraine every day now. She said she has a sinus infection and crushing chest pains. I think it is all too much for her. Her son getting abused and divorced. The little guy that she's had for a year now is getting adopted in a few weeks. My foster sister acting up on a daily basis. Stepdad is sick. I am going through my own therapy. And they just found out one of my stepbrother's was sexually abused as a kid too. My mother already takes heart medication for a heart problem.

She said she can't take much more.

I want to talk to my daddy. (((( sob))))I wish he could be supportive of me. It is times like this you need both parents. You really do. My brother said he would have done ANYTHING, crawled through broken glass, eaten it to avoid his kids having a childhood like his. Literally ANYTHING . But look what happened. My mom said he is so sad and depressed about it.

I KNOW I am talking like a nut but my brother is VERY important to me. I had protected his life in the past with my own. Literally. And I would do it again.

Archived