Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver's Seat

Seraphim

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took on 2 more fundraising events that got dropped in my lap. Ouch. I also took on the funeral reception committe and I might join a youth ministry bringing the Word to marginalized youth.

The people who need the respite care need me for tomorrow and Thursday for their kids. So some paid work there.

He has had a cough he can't seem to shake and now he has a fever . So time for the doctor!

Oh no! Hope he doesn't have that flu virus going around!

From what I hear it is coughing for two weeks.

I spoke with my older son last weekend and he has been sick too.

May we have wellness and health for all of us!!

Yesterday I did something I have never done before. I corrected somebody else's child in public. But this poor woman I just had to do something. This woman came into the clinic after us and she had fallen on her back which she had surgery on. And her seven-year-old daughter that was very obviously very hyperactive was acting up. The woman was very calm and did try to get her daughter to act properly. Some point though the child was just poking and prodding her mother and swinging off her arms and the poor woman was just sobbing in pain. That was when I couldn't stand it anymore and just snapped. I said ,listen miss you sit your bottom in that chair and stop hurting your mother you are hurting your mother! That is disgraceful ,disrespectful and extremely inconsiderate, sit yourself down!" Her mom started to cry and thanked me. And I said, if you further want to act up I will carry you out to your car and you can sit out there and wait."

I have never before reprimanded a stranger's child but I just couldn't stand it anymore. That kid was totally taking advantage of the fact that her mother could barely move.

I was so exhausted after yesterday I fell asleep instantly I think.

I think my boy is getting a bit better. Yay! He wants to try going to school today. I also have to work this afternoon. Two of the kids yesterday were sick between the barfing and diarrhea...... Ugh. Then I ran home on my lunch yesterday to visit my boy to make sure he was okay. Then I grabbed a sandwich and ran back to work.

So last night I had a really good conversation with my dad. I guess it wouldn't be considered a good conversation to most people but for him was. His medication seems to be really great a great one for him whatever it is!!! Whatever it is I'm grateful and happy because he seems to be doing really good for him.

Maybe my dad has clued in that we are all he has left. Well ,other than his younger sister who pays attention to him sometimes. She goes to see him every month or so. And his other sister is a prima Donna and doesn't look after anybody everybody looks after her. So other than his sister and he has us. And us he ignored for years and years. I am hoping this is a genuine revelation for him and not just him sidling his way in because he has no one else. But it is totally within his character to do that. He would totally screw us over for his advantage.

And he was telling me about his funeral plans. And the fact he bought some life insurance and left some to me and my brother ,some to his one sister to bury him with and some to my cousin. And he has to bring my cousin up in every conversation. Listen you moron ,she's my cousin on my MOTHER'S side. She is not even related to you dad. You just hit her up because she's the biggest victim in the universe. Stop using her against me or I'm going to tell you to F off.

Archived