Is it wrong to lose your virginity to a prostitute?

MD Geist

No, I don't think it's wrong..morally or otherwise. However, I do think it's a waste of money and one wouldn't experience all the benefits of sex-the intimacy, (hopefully) knowing the person. I think it's just better to wait until someone not wanting money comes along. Even a random hookup at a bar is better than going to a prostitute.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I laugh at that statement because a lot of women will still date a player. A Guy who basically has seen a prostitutes over and over again and again except has slept around. I don't understand at all.

I wouldn't date either actually. I don't date guys who see prostitutes OR guys who are players/womanizers. Both are just as bad in my opinion because they both have a really cruddy attitude about sex and sexual relations in general. The only difference is that with prostitutes, it's illegal.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are many women on here who would agree with me on this: no prostitute-visiting men and no players.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are many women on here who would agree with me on this: no prostitute-visiting men and no players.

That's not exactly a daring position to take. You're obviously right, but in offline life, women are players just as much as men--if not more so, as they don't have to work as hard.

I laugh at that statement because a lot of women will still date a player. A Guy who basically has seen a prostitutes over and over again and again except has slept around. I don't understand at all.

Frankly, MD you have a bad attitude when it comes to women sometimes. In this statement, you basically called any and all women that have one night stands prostitutes.

If you have sex with a prostitute you can never take it back and that memory will stick with you for the rest of your life, but you're only a virgin until you have sex. If I understand it right you're interested in women with more conservative values. Do you think sex with a prostitute would gain you extra points with that group of women?

Let's say you met a woman, she was funny, intelligent, interested in you. Then she confides in you that she was a virgin until she turned 24 when she decided to get over with it and paid a gigolo to have sex with her, and now she goes to a gigolo once a week to make up for some lost time. Would you look at her the same way?

You have said that you would prefer if your future girlfriend was a virgin until she met you. Isn't it a bit hypocritical if you want her to be a virgin but you don't want to be a virgin yourself?

Sometimes I wonder if seeking a pro can make things better. They can make up for lost time and get better and understand things a lot better than before

What would it be to gain with seeking up a prostitute? Sex, but without the intimacy and mutual desire? Then that sort of sex isn't much different from masturbation. The experience? You might get more experienced with sex but I don't think you would get better at it, the prostitute wouldn't tell you if you did something bad, she'll pretend to enjoy it either way.

Well I think the type of women who would date players, abusers probably overlaps with the type of women who would date a man who has been with prostitutes. I would see a woman who would rather have a guy go to a prostitute first than being a virgin when he meets her as superficial. Why would you want to impress that kind of woman? And if you don't care about if your girlfriend is this superficial, what makes you different than the women that don't care if the guy they date is a jerk?

That's not exactly a daring position to take. You're obviously right, but in offline life, women are players just as much as men--if not more so, as they don't have to work as hard.

Perhaps so, but those who aren't players probably don't want to date other players. Lots of women are just looking a LTR.

Not all judgments are bad. Supporting prostitution can be wrong, due to the reasons last poster mentioned.

MD, it's a big turn off for most women if they find out you visited a prostitute, doesn't matter if you lost virginity that way or not. Honestly, I think you guys are making such a big deal out of this virginity thing, it's really not that big a deal. Wait for a girl that willingly does it with you so you can have REAL intimacy. And it will happen, trust me...

It's not a big deal?

May not be for you, but it is for some of us.

Frankly, MD you have a bad attitude when it comes to women sometimes. In this statement, you basically called any and all women that have one night stands prostitutes.

Blue Spiral brought up a very good point that women are just as much of players as men if not more. They don't have to work as hard. I couldn't agree more with him because girls will play mind games and BS the good guy and end up dating the bad boy. Then when the bad boy does what he has to do and she's stuck with nothing then she wants to give the bad boy the time of day. Why is that? I'm not saying they are one night prostitutes but more like players than anything.

If you have sex with a prostitute you can never take it back and that memory will stick with you for the rest of your life, but you're only a virgin until you have sex. If I understand it right you're interested in women with more conservative values. Do you think sex with a prostitute would gain you extra points with that group of women?

No. But most girls in my age group and older aren't virgins so why should I remain in showroom condition for them? They probably lost their virginity many years ago and have been sexually active for sometime now. If that wasn't the case then why do so many men come onto this forum alone and have been 20-30-40 sometimes and haven't even had a first yet? Women have better chances and oppertuntitys than men do simply because they get to pick and choose. Men are lucky to take what they can get unless they are gifted with sex appeal or have deep pockets then they can choose whatever their sex appeal can attract or whatever they can afford, thats just the way it works.

Let's say you met a woman, she was funny, intelligent, interested in you. Then she confides in you that she was a virgin until she turned 24 when she decided to get over with it and paid a gigolo to have sex with her, and now she goes to a gigolo once a week to make up for some lost time. Would you look at her the same way?

Things don't work that way. Girls don't need to pay for sex regardless of who they are. If a guy has low self esteem he has zero sex but when a girl has low self esteem its the total opposite.

It just doesn't happen even girls who are well into their late 20's and have not had a boyfriend in their life do get offerings but a lot will pass some of those offerings up.

You have said that you would prefer if your future girlfriend was a virgin until she met you. Isn't it a bit hypocritical if you want her to be a virgin but you don't want to be a virgin yourself?

But let me ask you this. How many girls in my group are still virgins? Again most aren't. Most have already has sex by now with their boyfriends or husbands in prior years so again why should I remain in showroom condition when the chances are she's probably has done something about as bad as what I'm doing except money was exchanged on my part?

I would like that but the chances of me finding a girl who still a virgin in my age group is very unlikely. Most are already having kids and getting married around my age these days.

Blue Spiral brought up a very good point that women are just as much of players as men if not more. They don't have to work as hard. I couldn't agree more with him because girls will play mind games and BS the good guy and end up dating the bad boy. Then when the bad boy does what he has to do and she's stuck with nothing then she wants to give the bad boy the time of day. Why is that? I'm not saying they are one night prostitutes but more like players than anything.

Translation: I hate women because they wont sleep with me. I also hate other men (bad boys) because I'm jealous they're getting laid and I'm not.

I almost wish you'd just come out and say it MD, cuz its so painfully obvious.

Translation: I hate women because they wont sleep with me. I also hate other men (bad boys) because I'm jealous they're getting laid and I'm not.

I almost wish you'd just come out and say it MD, cuz its so painfully obvious.

WOMEN HAVE THE DEVIL IN THEM AND THEY IN GENERAL ARE STUCK UP, IF EVERY GUY IN THIS WORLD COULD STOP SUCKING UP ON WOMEN AND GIVEN WOMEN ATTENTION THEN WOMEN WOULD BE MISERABLE AND HOPING FOR SOME GUY TO TALK TO THEM AND THEY WOULD ACTUALLY BE CHASING AFTER US INSTEAD OF US IDIOTS CHASING AFTER THEM.....The sad part is that many men are so dense that they don't see the reality of the situation. They don't realise that women are taking them for a ride.

The best way to impress women is by ignoring them...

What if he's waited for years, and that speical someone has never came?

If sex really means a lot to a guy and he's waiting for the right person, then he's going to wait.

If he sells out by going to a prostitute, thus contradicting his earlier beliefs, then it's obvious that he didn't really believe in them to begin with or he wasn't true to himself.

Doesn't speak well of a guy who believes in love and good relationships, waits a while, and then says "WELL THAT'S IT I'M SICK OF WAITING I'M GETTING A HOOKER!"

By all means, he's free to find a hooker. But I wouldn't touch him with a 40' pole.

You'll go far with that. While I think that it's important not to come off as clingy/desperate, if you completely ignore a woman, then she'll assume you're not interested and move on. I know I would. Why go after someone when they aren't into you? A sane, healthy person wouldn't.

Look, woman aren't that different from men. Yes, I'm serious about that. When you peel away all the stupid social customs and "normal" behaviors, we are the same. There are both women and men who just want sex, and there are women and men who just want a LTR. We want the same things. Those of us who are healthy are genuine and non-manipulative. Same goes for men too.

Don't let your bad experience or non-experience taint your view of one gender. You're going to missing out. Likewise, don't treat like us some sort of different creature, because we are not. Treat us like anyone else because if you put on a front, people can tell and they aren't going to like it.

If sex really means a lot to a guy and he's waiting for the right person, then he's going to wait.

Doesn't speak well of a guy who believes in love and good relationships, waits a while, and then says "WELL THAT'S IT I'M SICK OF WAITING I'M GETTING A HOOKER!"

By all means, he's free to find a hooker. But I wouldn't touch him with a 40' pole.

What if the guy is in his late 30's or 40's?

He's most likely been waiting since he hit puberty, but can't find a woman willing to do it for free.

What about him?

It means alot to be sexually desired.

I want a woman that is attracted to me to be my first.

She doesn't have to be in love with me.

What if the guy is in his late 30's or 40's?

He's most likely been waiting since he hit puberty, but can't find a woman willing to do it for free.

What about him?

It means alot to be sexually desired.

I want a woman that is attracted to me to be my first.

She doesn't have to be in love with me.

Prostitutes don't sexually desire you, and they aren't attracted to you. They just want your money.

WOMEN HAVE THE DEVIL IN THEM AND THEY IN GENERAL ARE STUCK UP, IF EVERY GUY IN THIS WORLD COULD STOP SUCKING UP ON WOMEN AND GIVEN WOMEN ATTENTION THEN WOMEN WOULD BE MISERABLE AND HOPING FOR SOME GUY TO TALK TO THEM AND THEY WOULD ACTUALLY BE CHASING AFTER US INSTEAD OF US IDIOTS CHASING AFTER THEM.....The sad part is that many men are so dense that they don't see the reality of the situation. They don't realise that women are taking them for a ride.

This is pretty much exactly what I was talking about. This is why you are having problems with women.

Prostitutes don't sexually desire you, and they aren't attracted to you. They just want your money.

I wasn't referring to a hooker in that sense for myself.

I was talking about the whole "waiting for the right one".

If I were in my 40's, going to a hooker would be something i'd think about tho.

So? I've known 30 year old virgins. Guess what, they didn't die.

I would have been happy to remain a virgin for many more years but I met the right person and I knew it at the time. I wasn't looking.

If a guy is so desperate for sex that he needs to pay for it, fine. But he at least needs to admit that he's desperate and that obviously, sex doesn't matter that much to him if he's going to PAY someone for it. You can't get intimacy with that. A guy (or girl) who TRULY believes in the value of sex as something special between 2 people is going to wait and not waste it. And very few women will actually want to sleep with him afterward if he does.

I also am very skeptical of unhappy virgin people who are in their 30s and 40s who say "omg I'm a failure I haven't had sex". Oh please. there ARE ways to find people and if you can't do so for whatever reason, then get help. I'm finding that a majority of these people have other issues at hand that make them unable to go out and meet people. But sitting around and complaining does nothing to fix the problem.

I wasn't referring to a hooker in that sense for myself.

I was talking about the whole "waiting for the right one".

If I were in my 40's, going to a hooker would be something i'd think about tho.

Why? Just to get your jollies off? Is it worth it? If you did at any age, most women will never date you once it's over with.

I hate how people make it sound like sex is some right of passage and that you HAVE TO HAVE it soon, no matter what. Ridiculous.

ANY guy who has sex with a hooker obviously doesn't hold sex in high regard, so I would never want to be with him. Period. There is no excuse.

I think that the older you wait, the harder it will be for it to happen.

Sorry, but it's mostly gonna be religious people that think it's cute for a man around 40 to still be a virgin.

And since i'm not saving it for marriage, I don't find that appealing.

And someone paying a hooker is still wanting sex. They may just not care for the intimacy aspect, but it doesn't mean they don't care about sex.

The only way i'd probably be able to get sex is if possible is to try and get a girl drunk, which is basically rape. Which i'd never do.

I don't believe in "waiting for the right one" as in, waiting to have sex with the one person you plan to be with forever. I don't believe in soulmates either.

I believe in having sex when you want to have sex. For me, that means waiting for mutual trust and respect. For others, it's sooner or later. Just do what's right by you. You'll be waiting a long time if you're depending on that 'one'.

Archived