Is it wrong to lose your virginity to a prostitute?

MD Geist

Then stop complaining and be happy alone.

You say I'm wrong, then admit there are cases outside of the generalities you're portraying. Many mothers I know that are single usually never bring the man home unless things seem long-term in order to protect their children.

You don't know that you'll be second-place to the biological father, you're assuming it as fact in order to protect yourself from being hurt/being wrong. Instead, you take solace in the fact that you think you're right, even if it means being alone.

If a mother is interested in you, say from the get-go that you don't want to meet any kids until the relationship seems to be going somewhere and you're ready, many women will happily oblige, but until you adjust the attitude you have where you maintain being "right" (in your own mind) over actually exposing yourself to some measure of vulnerability that could lead to happiness, you'll be alone, will complain about being alone, shoot down the chances you have at not being alone, and still complain bout being alone afterwards.

No one simply deserves anything, you're not putting forth the effort to open yourself, to actually try, because you're afraid to fail. It's common, it happens, and you're looking for validation of that process, your posts clearly demonstrate that. Sadly, you're unlikely to get that here and until you see it for yourself, no advice will help you.

You sound depressed, or at least so afraid of putting yourself out there that you create misconceptions based on few instances and apply them to everything in order to always be "right" so that you're never vulnerable, never out of control, and never exposed to the pain of heartbreak even though, ironically enough, it'll only lead there anyway by being alone. The longer you keep this up, the harder it'll be to break.

Good luck.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for your ears, I wouldn't look at it as paying someone to love you. If this is a medical deformity, why not fix it if you think it will improve your life?

Basically, I think if someone is going to give up like we're considering, they should be lacking in both looks and personality. If they've got a decent personality and have a healthy outlook, then all hope is not lost, even if they're not that good looking. Beauty is also in the eye of the beholder, so while an unattractive person may not appeal to the masses, there will at least be some people out there who find them attractive in one way or another.

To me it is paying someone to love me. My ears do not cause any issues in the other aspects of my life.

I'm not lacking any personality. People say I am a very funny guy and have a lot of good friends. Personality has helped me at all. Looks come first for everyone and I simply don't have it because of my deformity. Oh well I can't win in all aspects of life.

To me it is paying someone to love me. My ears do not cause any issues in the other aspects of my life.

I'm not lacking any personality. People say I am a very funny guy and have a lot of good friends. Personality has helped me at all. Looks come first for everyone and I simply don't have it because of my deformity. Oh well I can't win in all aspects of life.

I buy nice clothes. I pay for hair cuts. I bought braces.

I spend a lot of money to look aesthetically pleasing. But, I don't feel like I'm "paying someone to love me". I'm paying for myself to be attractive. Not just for other people but so I feel good about myself.

I buy nice clothes. I pay for hair cuts. I bought braces.

I spend a lot of money to look aesthetically pleasing. But, I don't feel like I'm "paying someone to love me". I'm paying for myself to be attractive. Not just for other people but so I feel good about myself.

You cannot compare clothes and hair cuts to deformities. They are entirely different natures. The prices to have a hair cut compared to surgery is a huge difference. Clothes and hair cuts can be controlled by anyone. A 12 dollars hair cut compared to a 5000 dollars surgery are totally different.

I rather stay on the 40 year old virgin path in life instead of paying someone to love me.

You cannot compare clothes and hair cuts to deformities. They are entirely different natures. The prices to have a hair cut compared to surgery is a huge difference. Clothes and hair cuts can be controlled by anyone. A 12 dollars hair cut compared to a 5000 dollars surgery are totally different.

I rather stay on the 40 year old virgin path in life instead of paying someone to love me.

At least 5000 dollars in braces and palate widener. At least.

I had 2 surgeries to fix my teeth and jaw.

It's the same thing. You're being overly dramatic.

At least 5000 dollars in braces and palate widener. At least.

I had 2 surgeries to fix my teeth and jaw.

It's the same thing. You're being overly dramatic.

It's not the same thing. Like your hair cut was for grooming reasons. Your clothes were for common understandable reasons. Getting your teeth fixed was for health reasons. All of these reasons are completely different than having a birth defect.

It's not the same thing. Like your hair cut was for grooming reasons. Your clothes were for common understandable reasons. Getting your teeth fixed was for health reasons. All of these reasons are completely different than having a birth defect.

Yes, it is the same thing.

People do not get braces for health reasons. It is purely aesthetic.

I had to have my palette physically pulled apart to make it the correct size. And I've had 4 teeth removed. Not my wisdom teeth either.

What about my friend who has a rod in her back because of her scoliosis. Is she paying for love? Or is scoliosis not a real deformity?

Since when is getting your teeth fixed for health reasons?

Sometimes I think that it's easy to look for an outward source to blame instead of looking within. We all do it. But in the end, it doesn't get us anywhere. Your personalities and bitterness come accross as extremely unattractive. Personality is the most important thing. Looks may attract people at first, but personality is what keeps them there. People without looks have to try a little bit harder and find different ways to attract people, but in the end personality is really what matters.

And yes, physical attraction matters too, but being physically attracted to someone doesn't just mean you have to think they're gorgeous. It can be a lot of things. I find myself physically attracted to guys who can play instruments. It has nothing to do with how they look, and I'm sure there's a lot of other little things that girls are into that don't really have to do with how a guy looks.

Yes, it is the same thing.

People do not get braces for health reasons. It is purely aesthetic.

I had to have my palette physically pulled apart to make it the correct size. And I've had 4 teeth removed. Not my wisdom teeth either.

What about my friend who has a rod in her back because of her scoliosis. Is she paying for love? Or is scoliosis not a real deformity?

Scoliosis can cause back pains. Your friend was not paying for love. She was simply fixing a health problem.

I was always told braces were for health reasons. Guess I was wrong....

Anyways back to my point. If large numbers of men rejected you before you had braces then you paid for love. Every women finds me to be hideous. I'm not dropping thousands of dollars to pay someone to love me. Since I am in college no finical company will loan me any money to have my deformity fixed. OH well I'll die a lonely virgin.

Scoliosis can cause back pains. Your friend was not paying for love. She was simply fixing a health problem.

I was always told braces were for health reasons. Guess I was wrong....

Anyways back to my point. If large numbers of men rejected you before you had braces then you paid for love. Every women finds me to be hideous. I'm not dropping thousands of dollars to pay someone to love me. Since I am in college no finical company will loan me any money to have my deformity fixed. OH well I'll die a lonely virgin.

You think your ears are more debilitating to your love life than scoliosis?

I have a good personality. People tell me that I do. I don't ask people about my personalty so I am positive they are being honest. I am considered to be very funny. So no personality has not helped me at all.

I wish there was a more tactful way to say this, but no, I don't agree. If I met someone with your personality who was drop-dead gorgeous, I wouldn't be interested. It's not because I think you're a bad person. There's just too much bitterness and resentment.

Her back was so curved she had to surgically get a rod implanted in her back.

You didn't answer my questions............

I wish there was a more tactful way to say this, but no, I don't agree. If I met someone with your personality who was drop-dead gorgeous, I wouldn't be interested. It's not because I think you're a bad person. There's just too much bitterness and resentment.

Do you expect someone like myself to not have any bitterness? I'm not mad at women. It's their choices to find me to be hideous. I'm just upset about the situation and nothing can be done to fix it.

Do you expect someone like myself to not have any bitterness? I'm not mad at women. It's their choices to find me to be hideous. I'm just upset about the situation and nothing can be done to fix it.

People don't like to date bitter people. Period. You don't cut someone "slack" and allow them to be bitter just because they think they have something wrong with them and are b****ing and being unhappy all the time. It's really difficult and hard to be around bitter people. I wouldn't do it.

Hardships within themselves DO NOT make people bitter. It's you yourself and how you handle these hardships that determine if you will be bitter or not. The choice is up to you. My boyfriend has a metabolic disorder, weighs over 300 pounds with some other nasty health problems, and has been rudely rejected by more women over his lifetime than he can count. But he's not bitter. He has dealt with those feelings and has overcome them. If he was bitter, I certainly wouldn't want to be with him.

Archived