Is it wrong to lose your virginity to a prostitute?

MD Geist

Dateless people can have good lives in other aspect other than dating. I am sure there are dateless people like myself who enjoy all of the other aspects of our lives. Don't act like you know my life and the other dateless people's lives. How about asking people how their lives are out side of relationships and sex instead of making false assumptions about people?

Wasn't assuming anything about you, wasn't even responding to you, if I was responding I would have quoted you. Doesn't change what I said, people can either make the best they can with what they've got, or they can go on complaining which doesn't help their situation.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wasn't assuming anything about you, wasn't even responding to you, if I was responding I would have quoted you. Doesn't change what I said, people can either make the best they can with what they've got, or they can go on complaining which doesn't help their situation.

Sorry, I thought were you responding to me. My mistake.

What if their best is not good enough to attract a person? Would your judgment on them be the same or lighter?

This whole topic has come around a few times lately on this forum and it just comes down to one thing; yes, paying for sex means you will get your virginity out of the way, but it will ultimately leave you unfulfilled because it wasn't meaningful, doesn't sexually gratify you because it was bought, and you obviously can't get it all the time because it's expensive. I can understand someone doing it because I think all of us have felt unloveable, strange and ugly at least some point in our lives; I'm sorry but it just won't help.

Sorry, I thought were you responding to me. My mistake.

What if their best is not good enough to attract a person? Would your judgment on them be the same or lighter?

If your best is not good enough for that person you move on. Is it ok to be disappointed? Yeah, but there's no point in worrying about it, all you can really do is start again. It's not exactly rocket science.

If you can't attract anyone then how can you move onto someone who likes you when no one likes you?

Shear law of averages says someone will like you.

If your best is not good enough for that person you move on. Is it ok to be disappointed? Yeah, but there's no point in worrying about it, all you can really do is start again. It's not exactly rocket science.

Shear law of averages says someone will like you.

I meant my question as in people not in a single a person.

Then the next problem is will you like the person who likes you? That's when a problem can happen. I'm dateless, and a girl liked me last year. However she wasn't my type because she was fat, boring, and had nothing in common with me.

If you are dateless and reading this topic. I suggest you should never settle. Be with someone who makes you honestly happy.

I meant my question as in people not in a single a person.

Then the next problem is will you like the person who likes you? That's when a problem can happen. I'm dateless, and a girl liked me last year. However she wasn't my type because she was fat, boring, and had nothing in common with me.

If you are dateless and reading this topic. I suggest you should never settle. Be with someone who makes you honestly happy.

If you don't like someone you then you don't like them, no-ones putting a gun to your head and forcing you to. I agree you should never settle, everyone should have some standards but flexible standards, it's kinda sad if someone just dates anyone for the sake of it, you're not doing yourself or the other person any favours. Life is just one big coin flip.

It isn't about what they think, it's about the fact that it's a part of my nature as a person to actually do it.

None of us want it because of other people. We want it because we desire it.

It's part of all nature, difference being we as a species can control how it affects us. If you don't make a big deal out of the act, it won't be a big deal.

We live in a pathetic society if you ask me. Even girls feel like they have to have slept with a large number of men to be considered "normal". I heard guys calling girls with a few number of partners creepy. It's actually more like pressure on men and women than "fun". I'm sure johnny wouldn't feel the way he feels if sex wasn't so publicly advertised every where and so many movies haven't been made about losing virginity and all that crap.

I think you need to implement radical change in your life; move away, start a new job, live in a different country, anything to get you away from this obsession. Honestly, you come accross here as if this were the only thing on your mind and I am sure it's not but that is how it seems. Do something radically different with your life.

Whilst I have never had your problems with women I was single for nigh 6 years (did have flings and/or dated sometimes though) and I was up until recently totally apathetic towards women. I have a great girlfriend now, the best BY FAR ever and she was the one who asked me out. I simply said sure, why not. I did not chase her or anything like that. Things will come to you if you let them; do something else in the meantime.

You know thats very unrealistic of you to suggest something like and for what? The problem will always exist wheither I'm here in the states or in england or in Australla or where ever else that maybe that I decide to move to. Starting a new job I agree thats something I've been putting off for sometime now and I will have a new job before summer of 2011 is my goal. Moving to another country because women reject you here in the states is just plan foolish, that is clearly setting myself up for failure and a great loss of time and money which could have been spent producing something else greater and more productive.

I've thought about marrying an immgirant but I do not know exactly how to find one and if I did get around however do marrying one id never have children with her. Some of those women from other countrys (Especially latin america) are very attractive, great personalities and are more willing to try something new.

Then again you don't have the problems with women like I do.

If your best can't attract someone, then you move onto someone else who will like you for you. Period.

I've had girls like me in the past, they are called single mothers. I refuse to date them and thats whole other thread and topic because a lot of the times its just F-ed up. Id rather pay a prostitute than date a single mother.

I've had girls like me in the past, they are called single mothers. I refuse to date them and thats whole other thread and topic because a lot of the times its just F-ed up. Id rather pay a prostitute than date a single mother.

And that's perhaps what you deserve. No normal intelligent girl would want to date someone with such bad attitude who put judgments on women like that. I hope you never become a single dad.

With such an outlook, it makes sense that you would need to pay someone to lose your virginity. I don't mean it as harsh as it sounds, but writing off any decent qualities you have, and writing off any decent partner on such shallow-premises (or at least premises that are unfounded for you) means that you're engineering this scenario for yourself.

And that's perhaps what you deserve. No normal intelligent girl would want to date someone with such bad attitude who put judgments on women like that. I hope you never become a single dad.

I deserve better. Thats a fact, I'm Intelligent and I take care of myself and have my **** together, I don't need to be stepping up and providing for kids that aren't mine to begin with, I have a bright future its only natural that I ask of someone to be brought into my life who has their life together without zero drama as well. You girls seem to want a guy who has a college degree so why can't I get a woman without kids?

But hey those are some great hopes cause I hope to not become a single father myself. But I also don't want to become a step dad.

With such an outlook, it makes sense that you would need to pay someone to lose your virginity. I don't mean it as harsh as it sounds, but writing off any decent qualities you have, and writing off any decent partner on such shallow-premises (or at least premises that are unfounded for you) means that you're engineering this scenario for yourself.

So you mean to tell me in order to have a relationship I need to become a father? I see other people out there who have relationships and no kids, why can't I have that? I don't see any rules that state I need to take what I can get. I don't want that in my life, I deserve better than whats been offered to me, what has been given to me has been near junk and is not quality what so ever. You expect me to work with broken relationships and bad situations and call them Decent? No thats setting my self up for unhappiness for life.

There is no such thing as inconditional love; love and just about everything else comes with strings attached.

Yes its out there. Unconditional love happens, have you ever see those who stand by their husbands or wives while they have a diasease or have been severely injured and have become disfigured? They stand by their partner because they love them no matter what, no matter how bad things get they stick together.

Conditional love is simple, its all under the "Conditions" you meet and as long as you continue to meet those conditions your loved by that other person which is why I don't date single mothers b/c that is a conditional relationship, the kid comes first and as long as I step up to the plate yeah she'll love me but the moment I don't well thats the end of that.

I deserve better. Thats a fact, I'm Intelligent and I take care of myself and have my **** together, I don't need to be stepping up and providing for kids that aren't mine to begin with, I have a bright future its only natural that I ask of someone to be brought into my life who has their life together without zero drama as well. You girls seem to want a guy who has a college degree so why can't I get a woman without kids?

But hey those are some great hopes cause I hope to not become a single father myself. But I also don't want to become a step dad.

You seem to have so many "rules", yet you complain why women have them. Apparently, you are not attractive enough to the girls that meet your criteria and I think you have any right to blame them. What? So you think just having a college degree should suddenly make you datable to women? No, it doesn't work that way. Lots of guys with college degrees out there. A degree doesn't make you any special.

I told franklin to get educated (formally or informally) as a way to improve himself as a person...Unfortunately he took it the wrong way.

A single mother doesn't necessarily have dramas or baggage...In fact, it seems to me like you have much more baggage than most single mothers out there.

First of all, you have a terrible attitude towards women, as everyone who comments on your threads tells you. Just terrible.

Second, stop insinuating that single mothers aren’t “decent.” It’s ridiculous. If you don’t want to date a woman with kids, fine! Just stop with your ridiculous posts about how they are “near junk.” It’s awful.

Third, I see from your older posts that you are over 100 lbs over weight. Have you been working on that? If you are still that much over weight, then of course it’s going to have a major impact on your dating prospects.

In summary, stop dwelling so much on what you demand from a partner. Focus on re-thinking your awful attitude towards women, your hateful words about single mothers, and your weight loss.

Archived