Girls, What is Important? - Looks, Penis Size, Personality or Money?

Intense

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks do not matter AT ALL. he could look like an absolute ogre but if his personality attracted me then I'd be sold. seriously. I'm not even trying to be ~not shallow~; I'd say money matters (I love traveling and it's an expensive hobby! he should be able to buy his own plane tickets. also I'm ambitious and would want him to be so too), and even penis does (can't be too small OR too big), but not looks. I just don't notice looks. I'm not attracted to primary characteristics, only personality. I swear!

so,

1. personality

2. money

3. penis

4. looks

Well, I think 6" is not a bad size, my guess is most women would be completely satisfied with it and even consider it their ideal size. I dunno why you worry about it this much! Just find a woman who finds you ideal instead of asking people to change their ideals.

oh and welcome to the girls world! What guys expect from us is basically to always be a hot girl!! So we have the same kind of insecurities you have all the time.

So, uh... Only 10 % of fellows have a big penis. And that's a totally random selection of human beings, they need not be handsome, charming or rich. Yet somehow humanity has managed to mate and procreate on mass with women somehow settling for something other than a big penis by, your reckoning, 90 % of the time. Maybe you should ask yourself how all this came to pass.

Your post is about whether or not someone could like *you*, personally, and with this kind of insecurity, it's hard to say yes. Women hate that. Really, they do. Try to read some books written from a female perspective. Is the admired male *ever* complaining about his shortcomings or asking "Did I do something wrong?" and so on? No. Never. I'm guessing you've given your penis some careful measurement, and we'll just go ahead and call that 6" good. 6" is way more than enough to satisfy all but the most particular women. If everything else you say is true, there's really no reason for you to be unable to find a good mate *other* than the anxious trait that you've exhibited here.

oh by the way, there IS penis implantation that increases size and all. but it has high chance of decreasing sensitivity, and is annoying since it doesn't go flaccid (or you have to manually do something to hide it, in any case). however just saying, it is possible.

btw 6" is ideal size for me. I don't want anything bigger since I don't like all the hurt that comes with large packages, thanks.

Personality, and then looks. Everything else isn't important unless it's to an extreme. For example, if his penis was non-existent then I might as well date a woman, unless I really liked him.

- What would describe perfect looks to you?

I don't think there's anything that's perfect. Usually I think that the person I love looks perfect.

- What is the perfect penis size to you?

Anything that doesn't hurt too much =/

- Is there such a thing as too big a penis for you?

Yes!

- How does the perfect man act, speak and think in your opinion?

He's sweet and nice, but still confident. slightly effeminate and must be kinky.

- Is there such a thing as too much money?

hmmm to be honest, i might feel a little weird about my partner making a lot more money than I do, just because that's not the way it is in my family. My mom and my aunts all make more money, and my uncles all married women that make more money than they do.

Of course, it isn't a dealbreaker, but it'd be something I'd have to get used to.

- Do you prefer men who were born into money or those who are self made from scratch?

I suppose I have more respect for people who got money on their own.

- Would you prefer a man to be discreet about his wealth status or flash it with expensive clothes, cars and jewelry? [/i]

ech... a nice car is ok, but everything else would be unattractive to me.

And firstly looks......tut, tut, tut

How are you supposed to judge a person's personality from accross the room? It would be nice if we were all mind readers, but unfortunately, we're not. We can only go by what we first know about a person without having talked to them, and that is how they look.

That's in your head.

Unless he's missing his tongue and fingers, then it's possible to have good sex with a small pens.

As a bisexual who has been with both men and women, there is definitely something that you get from penetrative sex that you that is beyond just feeling good.

I'm not saying one is better than the other, because female-female sex definitely has great things about it (vaginas, need I say more?), but they are not the same, and I would miss intercourse if I ever got with a girl again.

Looks may not be the 'keeper'.

Without a semblance of normality in the looks dept personality doesn't matter.

I sense denial by the female population. After all women are so much deeper than us men.

So are you seriously telling me that if you found a man physically repugnant it wouldn't matter if he had a wonderful personality!?

No one is saying that attraction isn't important, because it is. But attraction is so much more than physical.

As a bisexual who has been with both men and women, there is definitely something that you get from penetrative sex that you that is beyond just feeling good.

I'm not saying one is better than the other, because female-female sex definitely has great things about it (vaginas, need I say more?), but they are not the same, and I would miss intercourse if I ever got with a girl again.

I never said that people couldn't have intercourse. I was just saying that other things can be used and a small penis can also be used for pleasure during sex.

1. Looks...to get me interested

2. Personality...to keep me interested

3. Penis size...well not as much the size, but sexual compatibility is important

4. Money...just because someone has no money at this moment, doesn't mean it's someones intention to stay that way. That is where personality comes up again, as long as someone has the drive and the ambition to make something out of his life, i'm fine with it.

Apparently I'm horrible:

Personality

Penis (mostly my attraction to it, nothing specific)

Looks

Money (mostly referring to his goals in life, not the money he has)

- What would describe perfect looks to you?

I don't know. Not worth thinking about.

- What is the perfect penis size to you?

I just can't smaller than "average" ones, I'm so sorry. I think it is just because I'm not easily clitorally stimulated. it is my problem, not theirs. An ex of mine was smaller than I'd like but I was happy with him, it just was disappointing to me secretly.

- Is there such a thing as too big a penis for you?

I'm sure there is, but I haven't run into it yet. (no pun intended )

- How does the perfect man act, speak and think in your opinion?

Loving, funny, intelligent, respectful, *cough atheist liberal cough* and uses proper grammar.

- Is there such a thing as too much money?

Sure, if the pursuit consumes his life. I'm not big on money, just want enough to get by, save and maybe play a bit.

- Do you prefer men who were born into money or those who are self made from scratch?

I don't have a preference. Like I said before, self made rich people are very work oriented and obsessive about the continuation of the success (understandably) and we may not be compatible. I want a simple life.

- Would you prefer a man to be discreet about his wealth status or flash it with expensive clothes, cars and jewelry?

I don't like gloating flashy guys, no.

It's the truth.

That would be like working out and eating healther not being able to help you lose weight.

It would be kinda pointless to do if you can't lose weight doing it.

They are meant to strengthen the muscles for ease in child birth, bladder control, and more intense orgasms. They are extremely effective, they just won't make a woman's vagina the size of the eye of a needle.

They are meant to strengthen the muscles for ease in child birth, bladder control, and more intense orgasms. They are extremely effective, they just won't make a woman's vagina the size of the eye of a needle.

Eye of a needle?

Come on, that's cold.

People talk about them helping with that.

I guess it's false advertisment.

Eye of a needle?

Come on, that's cold.

People talk about them helping with that.

I guess it's false advertisment.

More like wishful thinking on men's part. No expert ever claimed it can make a woman's vagina form to whatever penis size the man has... but when the muscles are exercised and tightened, IT tightens but only when contracted and only a little. They're still great to do!

Men can do these exercises to have more intense orgasms as well.

What I want in a man depends on the relationship I am going to have with him.

LOOKS: matter in a relationship that is going to be superficial, and I've had them. When I want eye candy or a man to impress my friends with, got to be good looking. If it is going to be a serious relationship, average or a little below does me fine as long as he has:

MONEY! Can't live very well or have much fun without it. C'mon girls, let's be honest with the man, it matters if we are considering marriage or a long-term relationship. He doesn't have to support me, I do that myself, but it's nice to know if it hits the fan, he's got it covered. A professional man in a suit is a must for me, I'm not into men who get dirty (even if they are rich), though I respect them a bunch!

PERSONALITY: I refuse to have any kind of relationship with a man who cannot make me laugh and smile. End of story. Intelligence is a must, also.

PENIS SIZE: Never matters to me, no matter if he is just a lover or a husband. I enjoy sex with smaller penises (under 6") much more than with a larger one (I DO have a vagina like the eye of a needle!) Men with 4" penises need Astroglide! Still, if it's big, I give a mean bj. Big ones bring pain to other parts of me.

More like wishful thinking on men's part. No expert ever claimed it can make a woman's vagina form to whatever penis size the man has... but when the muscles are exercised and tightened, IT tightens but only when contracted and only a little. They're still great to do!

Men can do these exercises to have more intense orgasms as well.

Sorry, I haven't went to the experts.

It just seems to be something talked about when that type of subject comes up. So I just assume that it could help in that area.

i didnt read your criteria, but i say personality. always personality, but especially now that i've gotten a lot more confident. i don't care how people see me anymore(dating ugly or fat guy was pretty unacceptable in highschool).

if the guy is smart, relatively ambitious, has a banging personality, i wouldn't even care what he looked like, unless he was you know.. elephant man. i'd draw the line SOMEWHERE, but a good personality is much harder to find than a cute face.

penis size is a non-issue. lol if we even got to the point where i get to play with his ****, chances are, i'll like it regardless.

1. Looks. I have to be physically attracted to even consider dating someone..yeah, it seems shallow. It's my personal preference.

2. Personality. If you have no personality, laterrrr. Gotta have a sense of humor and know when to be serious..and when it's okay to joke around.

3. Money. Has to have a job..or if you're 'between jobs' be looking for a job. I don't date guys who bum off their family/friends and especially me.

4. Penis size. I can't handle much..5" is perfect for me and that's not asking a lot.

Jumping on the bandwagon here kinda with...

1) Personality - no matter how attracted I am at first, if he's brain-dead in the water, all attraction is lost.

2) Looks - go back to #1.... gotta actually WANT the guy, on some level... or what is the point? I honestly feel that those who say looks don't matter at all are lying to themselves a bit. No matter how beautiful a soul Kermit the Frog has, I still don't find him sexually and romantically appealing.

3) Penis Size - I would actually prefer this one to say "sexual compatibility", but whatever. Some guys you just don't jive with... be it sexual anxieties, inadequacies, preferences, whatever. And sure, it can even be anatomy. Is that shallow... eh... I don't think so. I've really honestly liked guys who I've wished had bigger equipment, and I would happily stay with them and work around it....... But it doesn't change the fact that sex was sometimes less than satisfying. So I've come to the point now that I wish to be with someone who I am sexually compatible with... no matter what size they are.

4) Money - Bottom of the list because, as someone else said, "I can always make my own". The other stuff depends more on the man. That said, it is still important. I don't wish to be with a financial knucklehead.

Other Q's:

Whats all this crap about being tight?!

I've had the mist uncomfortable experiences with tight females!

Honestly I once ended up with what the doctor call mechanical injury or something because of a vagina which was too tight.

There's too much emphasis of tight vagina'd women from men and one of the reasons I don't like anal.

Whats all this crap about being tight?!

I've had the mist uncomfortable experiences with tight females!

Honestly I once ended up with what the doctor call mechanical injury or something because of a vagina which was too tight.

There's too much emphasis of tight vagina'd women from men and one of the reasons I don't like anal.

Too much emphasis?

Whaaa?

If the guy has a thick penis, that might be a problem. But if a guy has a thin one, it could be a problem.

Archived