Girls, What is Important? - Looks, Penis Size, Personality or Money?

Intense

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Notice how everyone puts personality.

Complete and utter rubbish. Girls always say this so as not to appear shallow.

Looks always comes first. . . . .then comes personality. Without a miniscule of attraction nothing else matters.

Sure personality is important (very). . . .but the other person has to at least look normal.

Stop telling fibs girls!

Attraction is far more than just looks.

If you see a guy accross the room, looks will draw you in. But for a real partner, you need personality.

Personality

Looks

Penis

Money

I can manage with a man who's never going to be a millionaire. So long as he's willing to work at all, that's fine. I'm well aware myself of how confining 9-5 work can feel after all, I won't insist someone else absolutely love it.

I'm with you. I would rather a poor guy with a good penis rather than a rich guy with small penis.

I met my husband online - no picture, no webcam...just typed words. All I had to go on was personality.

His personality intrigued me enough that I wanted to meet him. When we first talked on the phone, I still hadn't seen a pic of him and the way that conversation went, I knew I was interested. Again, all there was to go on there was personality - his, mine and how the two interacted.

So kindly don't call me a fibber when you don't know me.

I met my husband online - no picture, no webcam...just typed words. All I had to go on was personality.

His personality intrigued me enough that I wanted to meet him. When we first talked on the phone, I still hadn't seen a pic of him and the way that conversation went, I knew I was interested. Again, all there was to go on there was personality - his, mine and how the two interacted.

So kindly don't call me a fibber when you don't know me.

So if he'd have looked like a crack addict with beubonic plague you'd have taken things further!? Yeah sure you would.

I'm with you. I would rather a poor guy with a good penis rather than a rich guy with small penis.

Yea...but the rich guy could buy you every toy your heart could desire.

Plus every book on sex techniques.

That should count for something right?

Not that it matters, since i'm broke and hung like a hampster. But I do think the money part could make up for the small penis part.

Notice how everyone puts personality.

Complete and utter rubbish. Girls always say this so as not to appear shallow.

Looks always comes first. . . . .then comes personality. Without a miniscule of attraction nothing else matters.

Sure personality is important (very). . . .but the other person has to at least look normal.

Stop telling fibs girls!

I am not telling fibs, I DO consider personality first and foremost above everything else. There is NOTHING shallow about me. A guy can look like a god the minute he opens his mouth and he sounds like he rolled out of grade school he is gone. Sure looks are something but certainly nothing that is a keeper.

Money who cares, I can make my own

Stuff who cares I have my own and I have also reached a point in my life where stuff means very little.

Iot that it matters, since i'm broke and young like a hampster. But I do think the money part could make up for the small penis part.

I'm with the poster who replaced penis size with "Good sex". No amount of anything (money, looks, personality) can take the place of bad sex. And, no, large penis size does not equal great sex nor does small penis size equal bad sex. It's a case by case thing.

It's the same as saying "I have money, can't that make up for our lack of trust?" or "I am really good looking, can that make up for the fact that you want kids and I don't?". It's not something that can be traded.

Not that it matters, since i'm broke and hung like a hampster. But I do think the money part could make up for the small penis part.

Good sex is very important to me. I can work and make money, I don't need someone else's money and I really think I can't have an amazing sex life with a guy who has a very small penis.

I'm with the poster who replaced penis size with "Good sex". No amount of anything (money, looks, personality) can take the place of bad sex. And, no, large penis size does not equal great sex nor does small penis size equal bad sex. It's a case by case thing.

It's the same as saying "I have money, can't that make up for our lack of trust?" or "I am really good looking, can that make up for the fact that you want kids and I don't?". It's not something that can be traded.

She was talking about size, not sexual ability.

Money could easily get toys to help out, and books like the Kama Sutra that someone broke couldnt.

Good sex is very important to me. I can work and make money, I don't need someone else's money and I really think I can't have an amazing sex life with a guy who has a very small penis.

That's in your head.

Unless he's missing his tongue and fingers, then it's possible to have good sex with a small pens.

Looks may not be the 'keeper'.

Without a semblance of normality in the looks dept personality doesn't matter.

I sense denial by the female population. After all women are so much deeper than us men.

So are you seriously telling me that if you found a man physically repugnant it wouldn't matter if he had a wonderful personality!?

That's in your head.

Unless he's missing his tongue and fingers, then it's possible to have good sex with a small pens.

You don't have a vagina and you are not me, so your opinion doesn't count here.

Well, sex is pretty much all mental.

I have fingers. A tongue is nice but no replacement for the feeling I get with penetrative sex.

2nded.

I sense denial by the female population. After all women are so much deeper than us men.

So are you seriously telling me that if you found a man physically repugnant it wouldn't matter if he had a wonderful personality!?

Yes, it would matter if I wasn't attracted to him. I'm telling you that looks and personality are both important. But, in the end, personality trumps looks. Is that so hard to believe? I think it's the same for men. While a hot beauty is good for a lay, long term you need both looks and personality.

But she was talking about size. Not overall ability.

Well, I'M saying that overall ability is much more important than size for me. If there is no connection and we aren't on the same plane of sexual mindset, this isn't going to work. He could have a vibrating member that ejaculated chocolate, if we aren't speaking the same language...it's moot.

There ARE people who do not care about looks ....imagine that. And NO it is not denial. Some people actually care about the soul, spirit and heart. I know I do not appreciate being called in denial or a fibber.

Well, sex is pretty much all mental.

I have fingers. A tongue is nice but no replacement for the feeling I get with penetrative sex.

Most women don't have orgasm from penetration. So if he's good with the other things. and knows certain postitions and other things from something like the Kama Sutra, he should be able to please.

Archived