Girls, What is Important? - Looks, Penis Size, Personality or Money?

Intense

You don't have a vagina and you are not me, so your opinion doesn't count here.

I have a penis tho, and I find it insulting and shallow that some acts like nothing can help a guy that is small.

It's in your head, and if you got help for that or did kegals, it should be ok.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Penetration can still happen with a small guy.

And as I've been saying, size doesn't matter to me, it's the sexual connection. A small guy can definitely be on the same level as me and a big guy isn't automatically on the same level as me. My guy is on the bigger side and we had a hard time with this for a while. But, we finally got it straightened out once he stopped being so prudish and I stopped being so sensitive. It took a long time though. I wouldn't go through that with a guy I cared about any less.

I have a penis tho, and I find it insulting and shallow that some acts like nothing can help a guy that is small.

It's in your head, and if you got help for that or did kegals, it should be ok.

I'm ok with my size. I would rather have a guy that is compatible with me in that department.

So if he'd have looked like a crack addict with beubonic plague you'd have taken things further!? Yeah sure you would.

I said the order was:

1. Personality

2. Looks

I never said looks didn't matter. I said it was secondary.

My first post on this thread:

Personality. Far and away and #1 ALWAYS, Personality.

Looks are a far second, with this disclaimer -- looks that are appealing to me. If he looks like the Hollywood Hunk-du-jour, that likely won't be appealing to me. If he looks like any of these generic-y "good looking" guys I see in various media and who are supposedly "hot," I probably won't find him attractive, either. Everyone has different definitions of what's attractive, and many times it's not what we're told is attractive. In another example, there's no way I'd fit society's (or most people's) definition of a "hot chick," but you'd better not say that to my husband, because to him, I am a "hot chick."

And as I've been saying, size doesn't matter to me, it's the sexual connection. A small guy can definitely be on the same level as me and a big guy isn't automatically on the same level as me. My guy is on the bigger side and we had a hard time with this for a while. But, we finally got it straightened out once he stopped being so prudish and I stopped being so sensitive. It took a long time though. I wouldn't go through that with a guy I cared about any less.

I know it doesn't matter to you.

Sexual ability is more important than size. Atleast it should be.

How about this for a thought experiment... rather than using "order" or "ranking":

No one looks for just one quality when looking for a potential mate. The whole package is important. For example, say contribution added up to a 100% package.

So it might be... 50% personality, 30% looks, 10% money, 10% good sex.

(I am not saying this is or should be the weighting - I am just giving a hypothetical example to start with...)

Personality is most important in this example (meaning given the most weight) but...

Say the man need an 80% to pass - if he has the greatest personality but lacks absolutely everything else he still won't pass. Thus, although personality is important... everything else needs to be adequate to a certain extent.

Just a thought.

How about this for a thought experiment... rather than using "order" or "ranking":

No one looks for just one quality when looking for a potential mate. The whole package is important. For example, say contribution added up to a 100% package.

So it might be... 50% personality, 30% looks, 10% money, 10% good sex.

(I am not saying this is or should be the weighting - I am just giving a hypothetical example to start with...)

Personality is most important in this example (meaning given the most weight) but...

Say the man need an 80% to pass - if he has the greatest personality but lacks absolutely everything else he still won't pass. Thus, although personality is important... everything else needs to be adequate to a certain extent.

Just a thought.

I can't do that. I need Good sex, looks, and personality. I consider that the complete package. Money I don't care about as long as he is fiscally responsible (wants a house and kids, wants to put kids through college, doesn't gamble or spend irresponsibly).

Then what it God's name are they for if you can't really tighten anything?

You can tighten a little bit but you really can't change the size all that much. Pretty much what you are before you put anything in is the tightest you'll ever be without surgery. They are fun to do with your partner (while having sex, you can tighten to give them more pleasure) and they give you overall more control.

You can tighten a little bit but you really can't change the size all that much. Pretty much what you are before you put anything in is the tightest you'll ever be without surgery. They are fun to do with your partner (while having sex, you can tighten to give them more pleasure) and they give you overall more control.

Well that sucks.

Sorry, but I do have a slight fear that I won't get any friction with a girl. And her not being able to tighten up would be a nightmare.

Is it in yet? Would be the worst thing ever.

lol okay I'll take this survey. I'm single now and have no reason to lie or conform my answers to any current relationship I'm in, so this is completely honest. Not bitter, just honest:

1. Personality - without it, the other things won't matter much, at least not at this point in my life lol

2. Money - I don't mean he has to be taking baths in 100 dollar bills, just have a decent job and few financial worries. Stability. And usually a guy with money has an education/creativity backing it up.

3. I'm only putting penis size here because looks completely don't matter. In my experience (please don't flame me if yours is different) men with small penises are way more insecure in bed than guys who are average/larger. That said, the ex that I was most in love with also had the smallest. Go fig'.

4. Looks - like I said, doesn't matter if everything else is okay. Charisma overcomes all. Hard to believe for men, who are so visually-oriented. Although: keeping in shape will help you get a date, but doesn't matter once the relationship gets rolling.

Also, if you like to answer it further

- What would describe perfect looks to you? no preference, except taller than me. Not too difficult considering I'm five feet even lol

- What is the perfect penis size to you? there isn't one, if the guy is secure, attentive and adventurous in bed, doesn't matter.

- Is there such a thing as too big a penis for you? uhm yes

- How does the perfect man act, speak and think in your opinion? everyone is different, there is no way to really answer this unless you've personally met every man in the world

- Is there such a thing as too much money? maybe. Men with a lot of money tend to be suspicious of women dating only for their money. Big surprise considering the sort of reality tv trash we're continually exposed to and the increasingly cynical attitudes towards dating in general. That said, money is important, women like it when a guy cares about their future and their career. Saying "I don't know what I want to be when I grow up" and "I'm just never going to be a very ambitious guy" is probably not going to land a guy many dates or satisfying relationships. A guy that cares about himself, to most women, will seem better capable of caring about his significant other and any children they may have, as well as the community they live in. Having money relays more than just having stuff, it indicates someone who shows an interest in taking care of himself and connected to the rest of the world.

- Do you prefer men who were born into money or those who are self made from scratch? No difference.

- Would you prefer a man to be discreet about his wealth status or flash it with expensive clothes, cars and jewelry? Again, no difference.

At the risk of sounding cheesy, it's personality for me.

In Young Frankenstein, when they're discussing how the Monster will have large body parts, Terri Garr exclaims "he would have an enormous schwanzstucker." In the TV version, they over-dubbed the line with "tremendous personality."

The word "personality" has never been quite the same for me since.

In Young Frankenstein, when they're discussing how the Monster will have large body parts, Terri Garr exclaims "he would have an enormous schwanzstucker." In the TV version, they over-dubbed the line with "tremendous personality."

The word "personality" has never been quite the same for me since.

With a name like Godless Heathen I am sure your personality does all the work for ya mate! ;-)

Just playin'! LOL

*A loving heart* is ranked highest on my list

This lady has it right. And I don't consider that a "personality" trait. It's a character thing.

After that, in order:

Personality -- way, way up there; make me feel safe emotionally and physically, make me laugh, make me feel excited and stimulated, accept me for me because you're an accepting person, bring your own independent sense of self to the table, and you can get away with a lot of unideal other things in other categories

Looks -- when I look at him, he makes me want to hug and kiss him passionately, and do evil things to his body (actually, this is pretty important, but it's very fluid and maleable)

Money -- has enough to get along, a nice bonus if he has more; too much of it though often affects personality so it's a bit of a red flag

Penis -- I like it to get hard for me

I'll take a shot at the extras:

What would describe perfect looks to you?

Penetrating, smoldering eyes that are warm and intelligent, a mischievous smile, a body that is well-maintained and not an extreme (either overweight or hypermuscular)

- What is the perfect penis size to you?

Under 6"

- Is there such a thing as too big a penis for you?

Yes, see above; hurts my beave and gives me laryngitis if bigger

- How does the perfect man act, speak and think in your opinion?

There is no such thing as a perfect man. But the man that would be perfect enough for me would be someone who is humble, but ever-striving to be his best; he'd be concerned with doing the right thing by others, not just what serves himself best; he'd be thoughtful and introspective; a balance of friendly and reserved; still waters running deep; not "a charmer", but unwittingly charming; not afraid to take a strong stand, but does it with grace and eloquence

If I had to sum it up in two words, it'd be gentle strength.

- Is there such a thing as too much money?

It depends on the individual, but generally speaking, yes. It is the rare man that money does not corrupt in some way.

- Do you prefer men who were born into money or those who are self made from scratch?

Again, it's down to the individual and their work ethic, and attitude about money (as a means vs. end). Self-made men are admirable for a hard-working ethic that got them there, which is good, but I've also seen self-made men that were pretty arrogant, stingy and holier-than-thou for it as well. It's what a man decides to do with his wealth and status that matters most, not how he got there.

- Would you prefer a man to be discreet about his wealth status or flash it with expensive clothes, cars and jewelry?

Discreet

I agree with the poster who did percentages for each item. I think all of them are important to a degree. The most important of all of them is personality because someone who is pretty, good in bed, and rich but boring would never work for me. All of these things are subjective though. A good personality to me means someone who knows a lot about science and other geeky-type subjects, not a big man on campus type of personality.

As far as penis size is concerned, I like about 5-6 inches, which I believe is average size. Where did you come up with all those girth sizes? They seemed seriously unrealistic to me. You said you were small but are you sure that's true? You might be believing the hype out there that everyone is bigger than they really are. Most men are in the 4-7 range I believe.

A kama sutra book and toys I can buy myself. Not a good replacement in my opinion.

Indeed, because anyone with a low salary can buy books and toys.

When I mentioned money I meant real money, at least 7 figures.

I'm ok with my size. I would rather have a guy that is compatible with me in that department.

It's kind of hard to figure out what you mean without you specifying your preferred size. Is it that you need a big penis to feel filled up? Maybe you are just looser than average. Only 10% have a "big" penis, by that I mean above the average 5.5-6.5 inches, so good luck finding one that has that in addition to all your other requirements.

Otherwise, if you can be satisfied by average penises, just not small ones then I guess you are in luck since most guys are average. There is a reason it is called average...

It's like me telling you that you have to be attracted to a woman with an ugly face because she can't do anything about it. The heart wants what it wants.

As of today, until bioscience have advanced to a sufficient level, penis sizes cannot be increased in any safe way. All penis enlargement adds you may come accross on the internet is just part of a multi-million dollar scam industry. Kudos to a brilliant business idea, but I find it to immoral to take any part of it. I'd rather be an arms dealer.

While a man can do nothing about his penis, here's what can be done about any other aesthetic issue one may have:

Facial surgery however can be done with modern technology and a bit of cash. If I was ugly I would definitely up my salary for a month just to fix it.

Exercising to get rid of fat can be done with... wait, that one has always been possible. Most likely a face will get prettier with less body fat anyway.

Implants can be given to girls with small breasts.

Surgery (THAT WORK!) can be done for girls with loose vaginas.

The penis size problem can't be compared with anything else. Due to it's nature. It is completely unchangeable, there is nothing a man can do about it for an unforeseeable future.

I will just tell the truth about myself here.

I'm just average myself in the penis area (6"), it is something I would never admit to a group of people offline and it is a major issue for me mentally to be an "average joe" in any way. This further causes problems in bed with nervousness as I am not giving a girl what she expects. For some reason girls expect a huge penis from me. This turns the sex into a bad experience, so yeah, you could say I don't even know what to do with it even though I've slept with 55 girls. I have had very few returning "customers" and no relationship. My days of pickups and sleeping around are now over and I intend to wait until I can enjoy the good life.

In every other aspect I'm doing great. I look good, I keep in shape, I know exactly how to get a girl in bed, I own the majority shares of a business with the ability and ambition to expand. I have a much larger net worth than normal even though it's mainly tied up in assets. But this one factor is always going to be an issue, it is almost a driving force to get enough money to do something about it.

It seems I am doomed from ever getting a good relationship. Pickup was fun, but the sexual reward from it was rarely anything but awkward, I guess I'll wait until gold diggers start wanting my attention. Better to have someone you know only cares about your money than the insecurity that arise from asking yourself "is she disappointed with my penis?".

Archived