Its been a long time. I've had so much go on in the past 4 months...I got married bout a wk ago! I'm ridiculously happy! I got back together with my ex (not the bad ex) and there was no question, we were both ready to get married. When you know you know, and you don't want to wait a second longer to start the rest of your lives together. Both of us have done so much changing in the last 4 yrs, for the good. We planned the wedding of my dreams in only two months.

What a way to start off 2010! A new decade, a new yr, a new life! I'm all moved in, and we're totally in the honeymoon phase right now. We've been doing everything together. I don't ever remember being this happy. And it just keeps getting better

I couldn't be happier! I wanted to share it with you all! There are so many negative threads out there, and I've started my share of them, but here's one on a more positive note!!!

Congrat! I am so happy to hear the turn of events that have happened in your life. I too got married last year in September and could not be happier!

I wish you two many years of happiness together!

Congrat again!

Damn I missed your pictures! D'oh!

I love the house!!! Hey, i don't blame you one bit....I wouldn't change a thing about our wedding day, but if I had to do all over again, I'd of hand a backyard wedding with only our family...but we really didn't spend that much. We have a caterer in the family, and we also have a family member that owned the venue we used....we got really really lucky. Oh and I won my dress on a wedding site I was on! We got really lucky!!!!

Archived