When a women showers..?

Hello I'm doing a psychology thesis about women when they shower and when they dry off. Please women (or guys who know their women) answer these 2 simple questions...

When you are finish showering, you dry yourself off in the shower or step out of it then dry off?

How comfortable are you with your body?

Help student please!

I'm curious - what is the psychological aspect you're looking at here in regards to how women dry off after a shower? What are you expecting our answers to tell you?

Personally, I would get out the shower before drying off. Firstly - shower = confined space. It makes no sense to try and get dry inside it. Second, it's slippery. I don't want to fall over, catch my head on something and die. Much safer to exit the shower first.

I am completely comfortable with my body.

At school I reach outside the stall for my towel and wrap it around myself, because there's a lot of traffic in the bathroom and I don't want to expose myself to 5 girls first thing in the morning!

At home I step out and then wrap myself, go into my room, towel off and change.

I'm comfortable with my body.

Hello I'm doing a psychology thesis about women when they shower and when they dry off. Please women (or guys who know their women) answer these 2 simple questions...

When you are finish showering, you dry yourself off in the shower or step out of it then dry off?

How comfortable are you with your body?

Help student please!

I step out.

Yes, Im pretty comfortbale with my body... for the most part.

Who would even think of drying off IN the shower???? I dry off outside the shower and sometimes even walk around the house naked or with just a towel on. With age comes an acceptance and appreciation of your body, no matter what shape it is in! I love my body. It does so many neat things!!

Who would even think of drying off IN the shower???? I dry off outside the shower and sometimes even walk around the house naked or with just a towel on. With age comes an acceptance and appreciation of your body, no matter what shape it is in! I love my body. It does so many neat things!!

I know.

My boyfriend said its because he dòesnt want to get the floor wet.

Even though theres a bathmat on the floor for that exact purpose.

And then he proceeeds to walk around naked.

Archived