My son committed suicide today

Jetta

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He was 14 years old. I still don't believe he's really dead. Please pray for his soul, I'm catholic and have been told suicides go to hell. That's the last thing he needs.

Jetta, I do pray for your son and I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. I wish you all the love in the world. Seek company and take care of yourself.

Oh my god... I am so deeply sorry. I don't even know what to say. You have my most sincere condolences. He was so young, so innocent...and I couldn't believe such a young soul could go to hell for what happened. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh my God... I am so so so sorry this has happened to you! *hugs* That is horrible! Just remember, babe, that this is NOT your fault! He was in a really dark place and had to get out in the worst way possible, which was suicide...

People who commit suicide don't go to Hell, actually. I've discovered that many people who killed themselves and came back to life told people that they experienced heaven instead of hell. So really.. Your son is in the hands of God now and he is fine now. You will see him someday.

I am so sorry...

Oh no! Jetta, I so so sorry for your loss. I can't begin to know how much hurt you are feeling...

I am going to light a candle for him now so he moves into the afterlife along with praying so he can rest in peace for eternity..

My heart is with you...

HUGE hugs and love and the will to keep you strong are being crossed over the oceans for you tonight.

Christina x x x x x

He was 14 years old. I still don't believe he's really dead. Please pray for his soul, I'm catholic and have been told suicides go to hell. That's the last thing he needs.

Sorry to hear that jetta, I lost many people very close to me.. I know how it feels.

And alltho I'm not religious anymore, I'm sure your son wont go to hell. You know the priests in the medieval made up alot of things just to make people behave and work. So I wouldn't take everything that's being said by the catholic religion too serious.

In the bible god is meant to be someone who's there for his people and cares about them. So if your son just didn't see any other way anymore, then I'm sure that god gives him a helping hand on the other side.

Oh Jetta, this is very shocking news. I am so sorry. Make sure to take care of yourself..the shock will be very great for you and you might want to talk to a bereavement counsellor who specializes in helping family members cope with suicide.

This will be very important for you. You will need the support. I am Catholic as well Jetta I will light a candle at Mass for him this Sunday and say prayers for him and for you.

Thank you all. It's really a shock, he seemed so full of life and happy. I just don't know what went wrong.

Jetta my heart is just breaking for you right now.. I promise you he will not go anywhere accept into the light..

Children have an unfortunate knack sometimes of hiding their feelings and this was the case with your son... He will be at peace now and he is safe and will be with those who passed before him who will guide him through this...

Praying so much for you now...

Christina x x x x x

Archived