I hate you all!

AllDarkness

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel empty...I once read about this. They wrote that once you feel empty after being angry...it is a dangerous condition to be in...monsters are being made that way.

Please, I don't want to become a monster! Or maybe I am. People feel they have been insulted by me even on this site. Maybe I am already a monster...!? I don't know anything!!!

Why is this even happening to me?!

I live somewhere in Scandinavia. I once loved to write stories but when you don't have talent it doesn't make any sense. My gramma sucks (my teachers more or less told me) and my ideas are stupid (people who read them told me that the stories never made any sense and that I should give up). Beside, people say that "lost" writers are crazy in their heads and I didn't want to be crazy.

You are not a monster. You are just very depressed and it can make the world seem like an overwhelming, bad place when you have that dark cloud over you.

Keep writing stories if you enjoy it. Writing provides a great way to escape and release some of your feelings. In fact, if you feel comfortable enough, maybe you can share some of your writing with us. We have a Poetry,Prose,Art and Photography subforum on this site.

Check it out:

I agree with BellaDonna, theres no shame in showing us some of your writings, I'm pretty intirested. I pay less attention to the structure of the sentence and more attention to the story behind the words

And dont stop writing!

I usually write and it takes my mind off of things for a while, I've wrote a story about spaghetti for three hours, no research just off the top of my head. It made me feel better.

Thank you for not insulting us further, but dont worry, you didn't scare many of us away by doing so.

We're still all her willing to talk to you, including myself

monsters dont ask for help.

continue to seek help and so many people here will answer.

as we are from so many different countries theres always someone awake!

do you know that jk rowlings Harry Potter books were laughed at?(sure i heard that somewhere) continue to write.

the opinion of the person(s) who said your stories were rubbish are not important.

keep your stories and write more.

your opinion has to be more important to you then another persons when it comes to your own writting.

i cant see anything wrong with your grammar,was it a long time ago it was critised?

continue to ask for help i think most of us are here because we ask for help too.

I feel empty...I once read about this. They wrote that once you feel empty after being angry...it is a dangerous condition to be in...monsters are being made that way.

Please, I don't want to become a monster! Or maybe I am. People feel they have been insulted by me even on this site. Maybe I am already a monster...!? I don't know anything!!!

Why is this even happening to me?!

I live somewhere in Scandinavia. I once loved to write stories but when you don't have talent it doesn't make any sense. My gramma sucks (my teachers more or less told me) and my ideas are stupid (people who read them told me that the stories never made any sense and that I should give up). Beside, people say that "lost" writers are crazy in their heads and I didn't want to be crazy.

Okay, so you're a writer.

It is not easy being a writer, I know because I have written several books only to have them end up as "trunk" stories.

Who are we trying to impress?

When I look back at some of my first work I am amazed at how rough the stories are...

Rough as a badger's backside they are.

Yet, over time they became a bit more refined, and still over time I can look back at how much power a writer has.

"He can make you laugh, he can make you cry..."

"...Something keeps him going...."

Write.

That's my advice.

Ahh bro, I'm coming in on the tail end of this thread, But I know how you feel.

Everything makes you angry, I know how you feel exactly. All I can say is that you are doing the right thing by getting your anger out, next time try and vent your anger out on people who really deserve it. You will feel so much better.

AllDarkness, you are not a monster. We all have times in our lives where our emotions take control of us, and many of us can understand the feeling of constant anger. It doesn't mean you are a monster - it means you are human.

Don't stop writing! It can be very therapeutic and helpful to work through some of the tougher aspects of our lives. And your writing doesn't have to make sense. Have you even read "The Sound and the Fury"? People have often claimed that the story doesn't make sense, yet this is acclaimed as a classic story. Just because a handful of people can't appreciate your writing, does not mean you should give up or declare yourself "untalented." I think you will be surprised to find that many others will appreciate what you write, and will even be able to relate to it.

So AllDarkness...I was thinking about you today and thought I would hop on-line to see how you are doing? I truly hope you are feeling a little better.

People care. People want to know how you are. I am very interested in seeing what you write...if you are willing to share. If not, that's ok. But keep coming back OK?

I do hope your day is going better today.

Oh...one more thing...you are not a monster, you are not crazy...you are human and you are just having a bad patch in your life right now. And you know what, those bad patches CAN be fixed.

Take care...

I don't know if I feel better this day. I still feel like I am the biggest loser in the world. And I don't know why...I took a walk like I do every day and I looked at the people who passed me. They all seem to have their place in the world and I felt so helpless. This world doesn't want me! If it wasn't for the human "We want to help you"-thing then I would have been dead a long time ago. Nature kills the weak! And I am weak! I don't hate the world anymore! I hate myself for being so weak!

I don't know if I feel better this day. I still feel like I am the biggest loser in the world. And I don't know why...I took a walk like I do every day and I looked at the people who passed me. They all seem to have their place in the world and I felt so helpless. This world doesn't want me! If it wasn't for the human "We want to help you"-thing then I would have been dead a long time ago. Nature kills the weak! And I am weak! I don't hate the world anymore! I hate myself for being so weak!

I guarantee you the people you passed on your walk were thinking you have your place in the world too. I am sure they simply saw a guy walking, a normal guy taking a walk.

The nice thing about what you are describing is you do have the power to change your life. You are the only one that has that power over YOU. No one else can change you and that is a very powerful thing! So see, you aren't weak, you do have power...over yourself.

I am glad you came back to your thread. I'm glad you are talking to us. Keep it up! We're still here!

Hey Alldarkness, how you doing today?

Glad to hear you back on this thread, I'm not sure about how the timezones work so you posted at 6:51 this morning, I was a little surprised until I remembered where you live.

I heard that you went for a walk and felt like you didn't have a place in the world, and that you felt weak. Could you tell me more about that, or why you feel like that?

Keeping it on the forum would be fine, but I'm open for a private message.

Glad to see what I perceive as your feeling better.

AllDarkness,

I have a really good friend that lives in Umea. He has told me that he gets depressed during the time of the year when there is no sunlight. Are you that far north? Maybe it is affecting your mood a bit. That is all science and would have nothing to do with you as a person. Maybe light therapy would help.

And, as far as writing goes, I too love to write. I like to do it when I'm really stressed out or anxious. My therapist told me just last night that when your mind is taking you places you would prefer that it didn't that it helps to concentrate on something else. He suggested to me that I journal, or exercise or make a to do list with all of the things I need to get done. If I'm working on something else - anything else - it numbs out my catastrophizing. (That's what I tend to do with my mind if I have ample time.) Maybe this will work for you?

I can't go on anymore. This day was horrible. I don't believe I can change because it demands something that I don't have. I don't understand how any of you would waste your time on me. You don't know me and I don't know you. I feel like there is two feelings inside of me. One who wants to believe that I can do it and the other who wants me to just give it up because it won't change anything anyway. I have never achieved anything in life. I don't remember any succes only all my failures. I hate myself again and I hate life again...!!!

I can't go on anymore. This day was horrible. I don't believe I can change because it demands something that I don't have. I don't understand how any of you would waste your time on me. You don't know me and I don't know you. I feel like there is two feelings inside of me. One who wants to believe that I can do it and the other who wants me to just give it up because it won't change anything anyway. I have never achieved anything in life. I don't remember any succes only all my failures. I hate myself again and I hate life again...!!!

That feeling is more normal than you think.

I think you are just overwhelmed and don't know where to start because you're fed up with so many things.

What exactly would make you happy? What would need to happen in order for you to feel that life is worth living, and make you at peace?

But you have succeeded here, in rounding up people that truly want to help you.

And none of them have given up on you. They still check in day after day to see how you are.....

That feeling is more normal than you think.

I think you are just overwhelmed and don't know where to start because you're fed up with so many things.

What exactly would make you happy? What would need to happen in order for you to feel that life is worth living, and make you at peace?

I don't know. Nothing makes any sense. Why am I here? I don't have anything! I have no talent, no skills, nothing! Life is not worth living when you have nothing and still everything....

But you have succeeded here, in rounding up people that truly want to help you.

And none of them have given up on you. They still check in day after day to see how you are.....

I don't see succes in rounding up people here. I just got lucky. It is probably only a matter of time before you all give up on me.

sweetie, sometimes people are upset and unhappy for so long that they don't know how to be anything else. even though they hate feeling that way, it's familiar and comfortable and can be a hard funk to get out of. we can try to help as much as possible, but you have to start taking steps to help yourself. do you honestly want to feel happy and peaceful?

I don't know. Nothing makes any sense. Why am I here? I don't have anything! I have no talent, no skills, nothing! Life is not worth living when you have nothing and still everything....

I don't see succes in rounding up people here. I just got lucky. It is probably only a matter of time before you all give up on me.

Well it's been 5 days since you posted and we are still here. You have some really great people here that want to help....

I'm willing to bet that in time, once you have reached out a bit more and talked with us and once you are feeling better, you will probably really enjoy helping others that come here feeling as you did as well.

Archived