I hate you all!

AllDarkness

I guess I can relate to the OP as I too am sick of people, flat out.

I think "hate" is maybe too strong a word, for myself "loath" might be more accurate.

Every time I reach out I am either ignored or rejected, why try anymore?

Once I belonged to a very large message board, maybe the biggest, 10 times bigger than this one.

Oh, I set a couple hundred game threads and spent almost every day there for three years, gee, I had maybe a hundred friends and spent more time eventually PMing than posting, what a blast we had!

Myself and a few others left the board because of recent admin decisions and went to a smaller, but still fun board.

I went back to board 'A' and invited a few dozen of my closest pals to board 'B'.

Some of them registered at the new board, I shot them PMs and set a "welcome" thread for each.

Imagine how foolish I felt when not one of them made a post or even bothered to PM me.

I learned a lot from that.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OP, you making this thread means you want help. If you really hated people as you say, then you wouldn't care about what they think, but you do.

If you want help then then the first thing to do would be to help yourself. First, a nicer attitude would go a long way in getting people to like you.

I don't think everyone hates you and if they do, there must be a reason, such as you're rude and mean or something. And at 19, your life has barely begun. You can actually easily change almost anything you want to about your life.

Rude or mean? If there is anyone who is rude or mean then it is them! The people who hates me. And maybe my life has just begun but it has been long 19 years! And I don't want to live for another 19 years!

You said you are 19. I have a 19 year old son.....

I might understand what you are going through if you want to talk.

Your son is probably living in paradise compare to what I feel like. He probably got a lot of friends a nice girl and the like...

What do I have? NOTHING!

OP, you making this thread means you want help. If you really hated people as you say, then you wouldn't care about what they think, but you do.

If you want help then then the first thing to do would be to help yourself. First, a nicer attitude would go a long way in getting people to like you.

The only reason I hate other people is because they hate ME! I didn't start this, they did! If they had been nice to me, I guess I would have friends! But no!

So you're directing your hate toward the posters of ENA? How the hell have the ENA posters wronged you??

Where the hell have I said I hate ENA???

I don't think he hates us. I hope not.

OP...what are your interests?

I dropped all my interests in order to fit in...and what did I get? More people who hated me, saying: "You are weak not to stand up for yourself" "So you just fit in? Pathetic"

More important, I'm just impressed with your ability to figure out multi-quote on your very second post at ENA. ;-)

Is that impressive? I just pushed the freaking button in order to see what it did.

Your son is probably living in paradise compare to what I feel like. He probably got a lot of friends a nice girl and the like...

What do I have? NOTHING!

Not true......

He has his fair share of problems....

I don't think you are going to find one person on this planet that doesn't have some kind of issue to deal with one way or another.

Someone must have hurt you really bad for you to feel this worked up.

I don't think him using a function of the thread implies anything. Honestly, it's fairly simple and it is probably used in other forums, ones he could have used.

I dropped all my interests in order to fit in...and what did I get? More people who hated me, saying: "You are weak not to stand up for yourself" "So you just fit in? Pathetic"

Ok, well what are the interests that you dropped in order to fit in? Who were you trying to fit in with?

The multiquote function isn't rocket science. If nothing else, you can't open a separate window and just cut and paste one at a time.

OP, when you say everyone hates you, do you mean they bully and pick on you? Or that they don't like you as a person for any other reason? Unless it's people bullying you, I can't imagine everyone in the world hating you for no reason.

I don't hate you. I don't care enough about you to hate you.

Thanks, so either people hates me or don't care. Now I feel better!

Yeah, good point. So he must be very intelligent and/or a regular poster who is pretty darn teed off!

Very intelligent??? It is a damn button!

not judging or anything but just making an observation....i never knew how to use the multiquote function until i was here for years....funny how the OP figured it out on his second post....not trying to say that it's a troll but...only implying...

Years? So what??

Where the hell have I said I hate ENA???

You have come on here cursing everyone and being very mean and sarcastic to the people who want to listen and help you, the posters of ENA. We're here. Most of us dont fit into what society considers the "norm" so we're freakin weird too. And on some days you will find us ranting and raving on this forum as well, but we are a little nicer about it than you are.

If you have it within yourself, it may behoove you to calm down and be a little more respectful. If you dont have it within yourself, then I do pity you.

Thanks, so either people hates me or don't care. Now I feel better!

Very intelligent??? It is a damn button!

Years? So what??

I'm sorry you've have a rough go of things. But you know what? That's life. And you treating everyone like crap isn't a vengeance victory for you. It just shows how immature and self-hating you really are.

So, if you genuinely would like some constructive criticism, then start treating people with the smallest amount of respect. You aren't OWED respect just because you had a rough time. You reap what you sow. And if you're acting like a big huge jerk, all you're going to do is seal your tomb just a little bit tighter. If that's what you want, by all means, go right ahead. But, you're here and likely looking for help, unless you're just a troll, in which case, please get a life.

So, in summary: Cut the 'tude, open your eyes and ears and do not let your fingers do the walking for awhile.

Glad we had this lil' chat. Hope this helps.

OP, you're upset, I have no problem with the way you are posting. First things first...those people that you don't like or don't like you...you need to just ignore them. A moment spent on them is a moment wasted.

Secondly, I really think you need to get back to what you want to do, to your interests, and don't worry about fitting in. The truth is, no matter what your interests are, there are people like you. I really can't help more without knowing more specifics. If you'd like to share either on here or pm, I'd be glad to help. If not, that's cool, I understand.

With all this anger, boxing lessons, or something like that may be a cool idea too. Just a thought.

What do I have? NOTHING!

Not true......

He has his fair share of problems....

I don't think you are going to find one person on this planet that doesn't have some kind of issue to deal with one way or another.

Someone must have hurt you really bad for you to feel this worked up.

No...not someone. Many people has hurted me. Maybe I am just too sensitive but feeling like: "There are people who lives without food and clean water" just don't make me feel any better.

I don't think him using a function of the thread implies anything. Honestly, it's fairly simple and it is probably used in other forums, ones he could have used.

Ok, well what are the interests that you dropped in order to fit in? Who were you trying to fit in with?

Everyone and everything...my interests doesn't matter.

The multiquote function isn't rocket science. If nothing else, you can't open a separate window and just cut and paste one at a time.

OP, when you say everyone hates you, do you mean they bully and pick on you? Or that they don't like you as a person for any other reason? Unless it's people bullying you, I can't imagine everyone in the world hating you for no reason.

With time I came to the conclusion: The world hates me! And not the individuals. It is the world as a whole. I am disgrace to society, to the expectations from teachers and parents. Yes, they all thought me to be a psychopath. They heard about how some crazy student began shooting people. Then they suddenly remember me. Beginning to whisper whether I was sick in my head and the like.

The students was afraid of me being a terrorist because of my color. Again whispering about whether I had connection to extreme groups...

OP: If you love others then the love will flow back to you....but if you hate others then....

Nobody loves me. It is impossible. The genes...

You have come on here cursing everyone and being very mean and sarcastic to the people who want to listen and help you, the posters of ENA. We're here. Most of us dont fit into what society considers the "norm" so we're freakin weird too. And on some days you will find us ranting and raving on this forum as well, but we are a little nicer about it than you are.

If you have it within yourself, it may behoove you to calm down and be a little more respectful. If you dont have it within yourself, then I do pity you.

Most of you actually fits in. You are just not aware of it. How many of you have ever had a boyfriend/girlfriend? How many of you have went to school? How many of you holds birthday? How many of you gets a family?

I have nothing, I am nothing!

Most of you actually fits in. You are just not aware of it. How many of you have ever had a boyfriend/girlfriend? How many of you have went to school? How many of you holds birthday? How many of you gets a family?

Have you ever kissed a member of the opposite sex (I'm not sure if you are male or female)?

Do you have a home?

Have you ever in your life had a friend and lost them?

You'll find that people on this site have suffered homelessness, losing children, losing friends, soulmates, losing jobs, going bankrupt, having the world turn on them too. It happens to alot of people. Bad things just keep happening and they pile one on top of another until you feel like you are suffocating. I've hit rock bottom. I may not have the exact same life as you, but I've been stomped on, kicked around, and I've had the whole freakin world hate me too. And during that time, I hated myself more. People here will listen if you let them.

Oh, so you're middle eastern but live in America? Lots of middle eastern people live in america and still have friends. Unless you have given people reason to think you're a terrorist, then that is just their own stupidity, or that's not what they think. Do they think that for any reason?

I really don't think the world hates you. Even idiotic people as a whole don't usually hate someone without a reason. I think you just are having a hard time making close friends and connecting to people. You are not a disgrace to society.

What's going on with your family?

I think you should get your interests back. You gave things up to try to fit in? I think if you start doing things you enjoy, it will make you happier, and when you are happy, it will attract people to you more. And if you're doing things you enjoy, you'll have the opportunity to meet more people that enjoy doing the same things as you.

Life really is what you make it. Some struggle more than others and have a rougher time of it, but life can be almost anything you want it to be. Most things can be fixed or changed. If you try hard to be happy and you're genuinely making the effort and trying and it's still not working, you might be depressed and have a chemical imbalance in your brain, which can also be fixed.

I have nothing, I am nothing!

I had one real relationship with a woman. Not exactly fitting in. And christmas baby here... so never really had a birthday party either. As for the rest of them, where did you learn how to spell if you never went to school? And earlier you said you did have a family.

OP, my point is, everyone goes through hard times. When you think you're having a bad day, the truth is, there is someone out there who is having it 10 times worse than you. That's life. We can choose to be bitter about it or we can move on and make the best of things.

Archived