Post here instead of contacting your ex!

W-

It's been almost 6 weeks since you broke my heart. It feels like so long ago, yet at the same time... if I think about being with you, it seems like last week. You're still sending me requests on Candy Crush and at first I wondered if they were just the automatic requests where you hit "send all" and I just happened to be on the list... But no, you wanted to unlock levels and you have to specifically ask people for those. I guess you just ask me because you know I play. But c'mon... your two best friends play. You can avoid asking me, dude. I think because of that- AND the FB profile picture, you're just emotionally clueless. Those things hurt me, bro. They're a painful reminder that you broke my heart... and you don't care!

I haven't looked at any of your old text messages in weeks- especially not the sweet ones. I remember when I did look, I could see a timeline of when you started to pull away. Sad, really. Because we really meshed so well together. But you're so emotionally f***ed up, that you wouldn't know an amazing and healthy thing if it spit on you. Looking at pictures of you now also doesn't hurt as much anymore either. I think as long as I don't hear any news about you (good or bad) I start to hurt less.

I'm trying to erase the noise of you from my head. It's hard because you were such a priority. And I truly thought you were going to be a forever priority. As they say though, never make someone a priority when you're only an option.

I should have known you were effed up, because even that night you told me I was your girlfriend, you made the comment that you didn't think there's a woman dumb enough out there to marry you. I think you want that, [marriage] but you're so screwed up that you won't allow that for yourself. And relationships are hard- and you've proven that anytime things get hard in life, emotionally, you run. You once wondered if you were bi-polar. I honestly wondered it too. You had such drastic highs and lows. One minute you would be amped up. Then later in the day, you'd be immersed in a game on your phone, quiet, and extremely grumpy. You made me seem like the most level-headed person with how different your moods were. You know, the more I think about it- you probably should be seeing someone professionally.

I had a date last night. He's quite young. I had a lot of fun with him and enjoyed the night. I think I enjoyed it because I could tell he really likes me. He was very complimentary and respectful. He told me I was awesome a few times and honestly, it did make me feel pretty damn good. It reminded me of what I really love about myself. All things that you were crazy about too, but then started to overlook. He was giving me all the things that were lacking when we were together. Things you stopped doing. But at the same time, he wasn't you. Oddly, it made me think of our first date. You cracked me up and we ended up having so much in common with our likes and dislikes. I remember at one point, you went to the bathroom and a guy at the bar called you my boyfriend. He looked genuinely surprised when I told him it was only our first date. You texted me when I got home that night making sure I had gotten home safe. I was on cloud 9 and smiling from ear to ear.

Granted, at that time I was in a much healthier place and was open to a relationship. It was what I wanted. Right now, I'm still pretty broken. Obviously. I'm still writing here. Even though the date was good with this guy and we kissed at the end (and that was good as well), I still cried when I got home when I was in bed. I also had a few drinks so that helped with the flow of tears. But I cried. I cried for a variety of reasons. I cried because I missed you, because of what I had lost, I cried for all the dreams and plans I had, I cried because I missed your arms around me, your smile, your obnoxiously loud laugh, and I cried because I really missed your wit and sense of humor. This guy doesn't have the same wit and humor that you do and that was one of the biggest things that I loved about you. But mostly, I cried because I was realizing that I really had to let go and I am.

Today, I didn't feel too sad about you. I actually have a lot of fun things planned this week and I'm really looking forward to them. Excited, really. And I honestly haven't been excited about anything since before you dumped me. I'm getting into a much better place. A stronger and more fun place. I am looking forward to things in my future because I do feel like there will be great things. I'm also becoming less scared of casual relationships with men. I've done them before and I think that's exactly what I need for a little while. Every time I go out, there is at least one attractive man that is interested in me. And for the most part, I've lucked out in the sense that they've all been pretty smart, nice guys. I guess, it just reminds me that you're not the only guy in the world. I knew that before, but I was choosing you. But clearly you didn't feel special or grateful for that. Therefore you're a blind tool.

I know you don't have anything bad to say about me- let's keep it that way- I never did anything to hurt you. All I did wrong with you was love you. So for now- I hope you don't think my NC is childish or immature. It's not. It's something I have to do for myself, to get over you. This NC has nothing to do with you and everything to do with me. And if that hurts you, I'm sorry, you're just going to have to deal with it. You're not a priority to me anymore at all. And your feelings on matters and how I conduct my life, holds no weight with me. I don't care how you feel. My life has nothing to do with you now.

I guess that means I should probably delete you from FB... but for some reason, I can't. I still love you. But I'm realizing that the man I fell in love with is gone. You may look and act exactly like him, but you're not him. The man I fell in love with, was the man that actually wanted to be with me, and would send me "Goodnight, Baby" text messages at night when we weren't sleeping in the same bed together. The man I fell in love with was the man that always had to be cuddling with me when we went to sleep at night. Even if it was 90 degrees in the room. He was the one that pushed me to do better, smiled at me and loved it when I was being silly or just myself. He was the one that gave me sweet, soft kisses and would listen to me vent about things that were bothering me. He would make plans to do fun things with me and wanted me around. But you're no longer that man. So I guess I can say that I don't love you... because I shouldn't love a man that doesn't love me.

I hope this hurts you one day. I hope you realize the huge mistake you've made... and I hope that I don't care.

I'm sorry,I have no idea how to reply to your offer.

I think I know where you're coming from,you're trying to be normal,be friends. I want to be but don't you think this is too soon?

I'm still hopelessly in love with you. Part of me always will be. It kills me you moved on so quickly,or perhaps even before we ended.

And what about him? Is this fair on him? It wasn't on me when we were together,it can't be now.

You said his actions were disrespectful and inappropriate,did you encourage him like you are me now, thinking you were just friends?

I have no idea what to do. I actually looked forward to going to this thing with you when we were together,how can we go now,apart but in each others company?

Did I really have so little effect on you,or are you trying to do the right thing,to say "well I tried,not my fault he's bitter"

I'm not. I'd love to spend that night with you. Just chatting,laughing..but how could it work at this time,less than two months later?

When I saw your message, I think my heart stopped. For the first six months, I prayed and prayed that you would message me or send me some kind of text but it never came and I knew it wouldn't, after that I knew it was time to move on and I did. I started to found other people attractive and not long ago this girl gave me butterflies, something I thought I'd never feel again after you. You've messaged me ten months too late, but the thing is I will never stop caring about you and I hate myself for it because you don't deserve it, not after what you put me through, you broke me.

Guess you got your karma..

After three Days the urge to call u overcame everything i knew i shouldnt and still idid, theres a sadness in ur voice a sort of emptiness i wish i could confort u but u dnt want me, u told me u loved me Miss me need me and yet, we ended up arguing i guess its for the Best i was stuck holding on Because i could not forgive u, but im going to try now ur not bad ur broken, i wanted to help u save u but u cant help a person who doesent want help, and noone can save u from Urself, u hurt me so bad but I forgive u, its time for me to move fwd u r selfish and have no ambition and are content laying in bed all day everyday online looking for dumb girls to pay ur way, i was so stupid i did everything for u cuz i loved u beyond words now i know every i love u, u said to me was a crock but its cool take care

I get it. you are back home. you are posting old pics. there always is a why. not sure. don't care. Except I get the feeling something will happen and I don't know what.

if I see you, I ignore you. I remember that directive. okay.

and, now that you have scared off the one that threatened you the most, maybe you will let this go.

I don't feel that though. something is brewing.

Today it has been a little over a month since you said we "needed a break". It has also been 14 days since I last talked to you.

Tomorrow you'll be going to the bonfire with that guy you met two months ago. You know? The one you left me for? And then you'll go to the halloween game with him and then you'll spend your weekend with him because he has his own place and I don't.

And I'm okay with it.

Because you don't even know who he is and I want you both to have plenty of time together. Watch his flaws come out. I know you'll regret this.

Me? I'm doing great. I've forgiven you because you are young. Oh and I've lost 18 pounds, am close to a great job, and I'm getting intrigued by a girl I have known for a long time.

I learned to be alone. You never have been but one day you will be. And when that day comes that you try to re-enter my life - who knows what for - I would like to say I'd be there, but I know I won't.

I will ignore you. And when you need me most, I will be gone. Like you were.

You should have realized just how lucky you were sooner.

Sometimes I think about facebook, and how you may still be subscribed to me. I have double the chance of finding someone, in a sense, because I am attracted to men and women. I ``like`` womens`public pictures all the time. way more than i ``like`` guys`. Part of it is because I feel a little less guilty liking the womens` pictures. It`s easy for me to make the excuse that I just think she is pretty, but I think we both know by now that it`s no joke. I don`t even look at your profile anymore. There`s no point. We can`t be friends, at least not now.. It`s just best to think of it as completely over. I know that it is, and to tell you the truth, and I will say it again, I don`t want you to father my child, if I ever have one. At first I thought so betrayed by you, because you didn`t want to be with me because I didn`t want kids..Now that I consider the possibility, I sure as hell wouldn`t want you as the father. I sure would like to have sex with you, but you can`t even take care of yourself. How the f*** are you going to take care of a child? I don`t my kid to have your values. You are sincerely screwed up, and I found out you are actually an emotional vampire. You just try to get what you can from other people. For God`s sake, you have been living with your mom for the last year, eating all the food that she buys, not even paying for your own. That is just rude. You say that you would do her the favour if you had the money, but it`s not right to put her in that position. You just sat there at home for a year feeding off her income, literally, and before that, you got whatever you could from your sister. Just take take take take take. F*** you. That does not work for me, and honestly, I feel sorry for your future kids. They are going to have a egotistical and manipulative father. You`re not as sweet as you seem. You use your charm to get your way. I`m not having any of that. Fact is, I won`t have your kids, so I have no reason to get sucked in again. It`s just not going to happen.

I was wrong at major parts of the relationship. Sorry miss L, you were enduring so much. I wanted to tell you that from afar, I still deeply have feelings for you. I wished I can put more love to you. It ended around 400 to 450 days in between which is kind of sad. Relevant to my first relationship and your my second, I wished we could last more than 700 days and even more to the eternal. It's no joke. I can't afford to hurt you anymore or longer. Your a great girl but naivety has always been your actual weakness.

I pray to god and kneel down and hope you will become a great woman, I wished I can win you back but you know how much I hurt you. But if you can overlooked it next time, I'll make sure you won't feel it anymore.

Last night my wingman confirms that I will hear from you and he is supportive of that. Wingman is wrong sometimes, right sometimes. I am deciding as I have written here previously, to express myself in a faithful sense: I have already received the gift of you, my friend on this forum sees the ill of you as I have shown it, but I see that as a moment in time that you also diagnose as ill. I have received your gift. If that is all I am supposed to take from our acquaintance, then so be it. If you are meant to be more, you will seek me out. I will carry on in faith that the proper thing will occur.

I am forbidden to contact you in any way, and I am staying true to my rule.

Walking down my office hall just now, I thought, why don't I write to you every day?

Now, here, I don't know. That deepens what could be a one-way deal.

The answer to conceive, believe, achieve is that a person cannot be achieved. If I believe my future is aligned with a bright shining light, then it will occur. If you are that light, then we will connect.

Perhaps I will use this space to right to my light. I will use this space to reinforce my vision. Oh, I like that. Yes. I will start a journal.

I ran into your mom today in Walmart, and I was very nice to her and she was nice to me. It was like old times. I can tell she still really likes me, and in the back of her mind she wonders why you ever left. But she's a good woman, so she won't get involved in your life.

I saw a picture of you today. You were wearing the dress you wore to Junior prom to one of your sorority events. I know I crossed your mind then. I have a deep seated feeling I can't shake - a feeling that you realize I'm moving, that you realize what you've lost.

A feeling that you know I would never truly take you back.

you miss me, and you regret why you got angry over and over again for nothing....you miss having a message from me and green sign of whatsapp on your phone...you miss the crazy words we created together....

you never ever could imagine I break up with you...you thought I was moving because of you....you condemn me for being sensitive.... you know that you never find someone better than me...I was special....you are alone now.......................you crave that I come back.........

I GET IT. You are posting pics of last year's Halloween, showing all of you together, kids, your now wife, her son. You are exemplary in your nastiness. Drop it, would you?

You used me, attached yourself to me, deceived me in the most hurtful way, and now you are punishing me and scaring away any man who desires me. YOU are the one who MARRIED you dlkvh fad'oihy.

Go away.

Now that I see how your energy is revealing itself, I will not look. Have fun with your sick little self.

yesterday my sweet wingman have me good advice. I didn't know I'd need it this much. he said, remind yourself that he will be revealed. he will be revealed to others. he will be revealed to Ann. And when she sees who he is, then she will know he is her problem to solve.

yes he deceived me in the most hurtful way. he took my sweet trusting soul and used it, just to support his fantasies about who he is, what he can have, how good his sex is. he talked about his life, about how wonderful I am. and in October, I was on my couch in utter pain. you were with your kids and your fiancee and her kid at Disney. what an incredible two-faced heartless immoral liar you are.

you cost me. I paid dearly for knowing you. I am still paying.

unlike you, I am smart enough to get an education for my price, I am happy now, I am hot now, I have an amazing job now. you? unemployed, out of cash, and married to a woman who lies on fb to cover up your occasional absences.

May God forgive me for sullying myself with you, and for being confident that he will deal justice to you. which is sad. sometimes I saw such sweet love in your eyes. It hurts to think you have found it in TX. I will remember the kind of psychological war you play, and know that as long as you are playing, you remain a sad sad small little man. I will be healed when I wish you well. I will need time and meditation for that. presently I wish you darkness, I wish your wife to leave you, I wish you back towar where you belong.

it has now been a year. stop following me. stop caring. I thought I had. your pic threw me. I will not look.

Cheena,

just wanted you to know that my life officially destroyed. Cant study, can eat. Dealing with these problems was never that difficult before. I had seen soo much depression since the day you said that ' we cant be together '.

I will never forgive the way you left me for your arranged marriage. I just hope one day you realise that what it actually feels like when you destroy a LION by taking away his life.

Dont worry this is LIFE, you will see this someday in your life. That day, i will show you this post here and make you feel what i went through.

My struggle is still going on, Im trying to live my life, i try to not to cry but once in every 3 hours i cry just for you ? for you ? and for you ? but you left me just in 3 days?

You lost a true lover, you lost your maJ , and your real baby.

Sitting at the airport about to holiday accross the pond it has dawned on me: I really don't care about you. I am going to the States: possibly find a job: and forget that you were shagging every bird in the block. You fancy yourself a poster chap: you are good looking, but you are NOT all encompassing. I foolishly gave you credit for things that other people help me to realize and become: I was so infatuated with you that I forgot that other mates: male and female: had provided me with life lessons: I was too desperate to stay connected with you that I piled on positive traits that were never yours'.

Shame on me.

I wrote you an email tonight saying I moved on.

I guess it is my sadistic side, I wanted to hurt you and crush you and make you wonder before I ever had to..you know exactly what I meant and why I said what I did..

I hope it hurts you to the CORE and leaves your heart racing

I hope you cry and scream I hope you are as bitter as you tried to make me all of these years

I hope you wonder every night...who is she going to sleep with? Who is she with now? Who will she date? Who will be her boyfriend? Who will marry her one day? Will she have kids- with who?

I hope my face haunts you for the rest of your miserable life!

OK I am recovering.

So, a year ago you all were in FL together. So what? Is that anything new? You were my pivot point, my occasion to see my darkest deepest hole and shine light on it, and I did, and I am so much better now.

I remain in awe of your darkness and your ability to use me as you did, and I am angry anew as of yesterday and it hasn't all washed out of my soul yet. I care anew too, trying to find that generous part of me that has won out in my battle with the devil in you.

The goal looks like this: who? over there? I didn't notice him. Oh, well that's odd. -- and then back to what I was doing. And when it isn't just you, but you, her, goodness knows who else in tow? That is okay. Because I am a force, and I can let my fierceness glow like an aura around me, let my aura do my work for me, without me ever having to engage with you at all. I will not ever speak with you again and I hope never to see your face, always so warm and attentive when it gazes upon me.

You, you who have used me ill, are not worth the brain cells it requires for my eyes to see you. The image of you is beneath me. The presence of you dirties the air around you, like a contagion.

Yet the pull of you, not sexually, not intellectually, not romantically, and not friend-like, and yet still the pull of you remains, morphed now into the pull of a train wreck. I am cloaking myself in layers of Yes I Can and Help me God and I am not a prayerful person, but I am cloaking myself now. Because I have only just left you, Sep 18, and your several years of evil. Yes it has been 10 months since we were last together and a year since we ended it, yet Sep 18 is a hard line. You who looked for me while involved with Ann, you who pursued me relentlessly, while she was falling in love with you, you who dismissed her so many times and in so many ways, while agreeing to marry her. I have never, and wish never again, to know the likes of you.

Out out spot, that which within me allows me to retain memory of you, to look over my shoulder (metaphorically) to see if you are near me. Out. You dwell here no more. That man is gone, and the evil within me that allowed me to receive him, let it be gone. Out.

I replace you with kindness, with faith, with belief. I replace you: Do I wish, B, for your recovery? No, really, I don't. But I think I might again be able to wish you peace, that you might rest your soul where you stand, and breathe, and let your chaos rest too. If to war you go, which I know you will not, but if you did, I would shake my head in sadness that you have followed the only path you can find, back into battle. When you do not go to war and when you let yourself live in one city and one city only, convene with your wife, convene with your music, and let your inner self just be and breathe -- then, I will rest a bit too, knowing that my captor has released his grip on me, has released his grip on his memory of me, and moved on.

In the meantime, I will wriggle away from you, as I must. You are an infection, and you ruin my hopes for my future. Be gone with you. I learned from you endurance, brilliance, endless possibility, urgency; these I will retain. Perhaps that will help me let you go as well.

And to you, I am missing being able to share my life with you.

I learned today that R is from Ireland.

I can't tell you.

If it ever matters, I will tell you then.

Everyone misses you and they ask about you. I say you had a lot going on in the past 6 months, and just need to take a break for a bit. I hope I am not revealing too much as it is your story to tell.

R is kicking my tail now, though I have a new level of achievement in me, about to come out. Like you though not as extreme, he will be difficult for me to surpass. I am trying to envision being faster and stronger than he is. Its funny that I would try to teach my brain that. I do not want to surpass you, its different. You would love it and then come back to win again, and that would be fun. R - I would want to leave him behind and then focus on you. I rather enjoy thinking of you as faster stronger better, maybe I need to change that. Huh. That is a new discovery.

O and I were laughing today about J who came looking for you that day, so angry at your absence.

We all miss you M. I hope you find your way back to us.

I wish that I realized how I could have changed our fate when you were so in love with me and I took that for granted. I will regret that for the rest of my life. I have never been more open and honest to any girl or person for that matter. I wish after 3 years of fighting for what we believed in, I wish you let me continue to fight. You threw in the towel and tore the last strand of hope and fight out of me. I hate what we've become and thinking of my life without you in it. Our fairy tale was within our grasp and so quickly is now volatile nightmare that haunts my every though. I will always love you with everything that I am.

universe is conspiring to remind me of you today, not that I need reminding. Your name, a song, a place. Now I can't stop thinking of you and how I love you so much. 6 weeks have gone and I need to stop thinking of you like this. It is wearing my mind down, I just want to be free of you, and yet I can't bear to be. Love you forever xxxx