Post here instead of contacting your ex!

dear ex, you left me because you assumed I cheated, you heard from the horses mouth I did not and you never will believe me. instead you need reassurance from your buddies. well i hope your so called friends are there for you at your worse like I was, and i hope you know about half of them always told me how they would treat me differently if they were in a relationship with me, i told them that was disrespectful to you your "friends" are smiling in your face and turning around ad calling you an idiot , your friends all of a sudden want to smile in my face and call me a cheater. you tell me to move on yet you text me because you claim you are doing what is best for me thinking contacting me will help me get through my studies easier. you say i threw away 6 years but you admitted you were only serious with me for 2, so who was cheating? you say u know every excuse in the book because you have said em all to me and i stood by your side because i fell in love with you yet you fell out of love with me from one day to the next. good luck in life. i may be struggling now, and yes i cry at the most random moments but that is simply because you purposely say mean things to me to get a response out of me. you say you will be sleeping with other girls ... it's crazy to think that this is how you choose to move on. I am choosing to moving on by graduating college and getting my career started. i'm not young so it wasn't puppy love, it is true love that you will never understand cause you were never really truly in love, you said you loved me and when we argued you said you do not love me anymore, how could that be true? because you always kept me at a distance. i lost myself in you, which was my fault but hey people do crazy things when they fall in love. my first true love came a little late in life but no one wil ever replace that. no matter how harsh your words were in the end. goodbye.

I miss you so much today. I always thought you were different. Why do I miss you? After all those things you did? How can you wear the clothes we bought together and not think of me. How can you still have my stuff and not think of me?

The worst thing is you were my best friend, and all I need is my best friend to help make me feel better. It's cruel.

But it's been 16 days since I last talked to you. I hope you are having fun with your new guy. I have to remember that you can't see what I'm going through.

I want you to come back so I can crush you in the dirt.

I want you to tell me you love me and mean it like you used to. I hate the thought of another guy being with you. But you said I was suffocating you and so now I am not.

How could you say we weren't compatible?

I keep dreaming that you are moving on and are happy. In these dreams I am so jealous of you and you are oblivious. Again, you are a willy in my dreams. My feelings regarding you are so confusing. On one hand I miss you and mourn you while I am generally happier with myself. I was unacceptable to you in many ways & you never truly appreciated me. And yet I still miss you. Our good moments pull at my heart strings.

Part of my heart wants revenge. It wants your comeuppance. And all I picture you with is a pretty blond, pious Christian. Rushing into engagement because you have that spark you lost with me. I really mourn the times you loved me and saw a future with me. I miss you. I miss the good times & all we shared. I'm sorry you didn't love what we had. It all seems so silly now.

And here I am again. I thought I had made such good progress in getting over you but I was wrong.

My train of thoughts is like a roller coaster. I can't really figure out what is wrong or what is it that I want.

Do I want closure?

Do I want an apology?

Do I want an explanation?

Do I want you to feel the way I did?

I don't really know. I feel as if I was betrayed and there is this anger and hate in my heart that seems to be poking at me every day. I feel anger for how you treated me. I feel angry that I gave you so much but you never realized it. I feel angry that I hate you but I love you even more. I hate that I can't get you off my mind. I hate that I still fantasize about us being together. I hate that I think of you every day. I hate that I want you to never appear in my life but I want to be with you forever. I am just so confused.

I think what truly bothers me and to this day is nagging at me is the fact that you were the one. I think I know that now. But sadly our past will never go away and I am afraid we will never be able to have another chance. We will never have a clean start. I think to myself that maybe if we meet after a few years we can start again but how can I do that when I still haven't completely forgiven you. When I still am not over you. When I still long for you.

Maybe I didn't show it well enough but I wish you could see that I have never loved someone as I have loved you. And I would have wanted nothing more than to be with you but I don't even know that if it is possible. I don't know if I will ever be able to trust you. I don't doubt that you loved me but I do doubt that I was the only one that you loved.

I just want to be over you. It is funny I say that because the only one stopping me from moving on is myself.

I am very confused, lost and hurt.

Before you I knew myself, I had confidence in myself. But now I am weak, I have doubts. And I can't put all the blame on you but I will put some of it on you

It's sad. I love you and want you badly but I know I can't have you because it is simply not good for me. Heroin would be a good comparison (not that I do heroin lol). The feelings you give me are just like floating in air but the comedown just sucks!

Anyways I really hope I feel better. hehe

I've got tears swelling in the back of my eyes right now...its a matter of time before they fall.

They're there because I just let a little more of you go.

I just admitted to someone that we weren't talking....Up until then I was pretending and avoiding. Afraid to admit it in case you were coming back. Its been five months. Of course you aren't coming back. I'm a fool for keeping that hope in my heart.

Came close to texting you today. But why should I? You ignored my attempt a week ago. One attempt in three months to talk to you, and you ignored me like I meant nothing. I suppose I didn't really say anything useful .... just a simple hello, but people usually at least respond with a hello back, don't they? I mean, I got a text from someone who has a crush on me just yesterday. I responded. Cause its the nice thing to do. Hadn't talked in months.

I didn't ask to talk about us, nothing. I just wanted to know there was someone still there at the end of the line. The man I love. I think you were the one. We both messed it up badly. So badly. We knew too. Just couldn't get out of that pattern.

So, I wanted to tell you. I'm expecting a job offer. I think this one is going to stick. I wanted this one. Finally a job I want, and not one that I have to take. Guess my life is turning around. Sucks that you aren't here to experience it with me. We had so many bad things happening all at once with our lives for so long.

Also, guess I should tell you that I've been spending time with a new guy. It's fun and casual. Gotta do whatcha gotta do.

He's taught me already though that I deserved so much better. But I've said it before..... doesn't matter, cause I don't want better. I just want you. I still love you. I can still picture you holding me, kissing me, your smile. Everything about you is still a vivid memory. It should be a fading memory, but its not. My feelings are just as strong as they always have been.

I hope you are well. I hope you are happy. I hope your life is everything you want it to be. I hope work is no longer upsetting you. I hope your son and mom are doing well. I wish nothing but the best for you, even if that means it is without me. I still think of you every day. xoxoxoxo

If you come back nine or ten months ago, I would've took you back with opens arms. Even if you didn't want me back, I would've begged you to get back with me. Now it's ten months on, I don't want you back, all I want is for us to be friends. I think we've both healed from what happened, it took me this long but I finally learned to live without you. You say you didn't mean to hurt me but you did, that's in the past and I'm done with it.

In a way, I'm glad you're back because having you in my life again made me realise all I want is to be friends. I know I've healed and got over you because when you told me you're still with him, it didn't hurt me anymore I just said I'm glad something is going okay for you.

I am going to post a song with lyrics. This is dedicated to you.

You bend you break you crumble

Your kingdom has fallen you stumble

Fight for your life to not fall through the cracks

Its too late there's no going back

Time waits for no one and the damage is done

Caught between a rock and a hard place without a face

Chorus

Everything has gone to black and there's no coming back

There's no tomorrow there's no tomorrow

There will never come a day when we'll see it the same way

I mend I wake I fumble

I will show you what's meant be humble

You will never again get the best of me

No longer will my heart bleed

I've got the power (power) & I've got the gun

And now your hour has come

Chorus

Everything has gone to black & there's no coming back

How does it feel?

This is how it feels

Chorus

There's no tomorrow

17 days NC today and I have no idea how I'm feeling, mainly because I can't trust anything I'm feeling lately. I want to say that I feel my power returning, that I actually feel you starting to regret, but maybe that's wishful thinking.

Indifference today. That's all.

I don't think about you near as much as I used to. I'm noticing other girls.

Why do you keep liking my facebook posts? I would block you, but that just seems mean, and tell you the truth, I like it when you like them. It just messes with my head. I haven't looked at your profile since we last spoke on the phone. Our break up is final..at least until you have a kid. I don't believe I would ever want to be in a relationship with you again. Last night and the one before, again, I thought of you hugging me as I went to sleep. I thought maybe I shouldn't, but I had to. I was just feeling so bad. I feel like I hardly have anyone in this world, and it was the only thing to make me feel ok falling asleep. Thing is, I know that it won't happen in real life, so this is my substitute. And you know...sex stuff. I don't need you to be with me so that I can think of you in that way..etc.. ;-) I mean, if I am honest, the only two reasons why I was in a relationship with you, was because you made me feel loved, and I liked to have sex with you. Sure, we had interesting conversations, but in the end, that was what lead to or break up. We got on each others' nerves. You always have to be right, and you feed off my emotions, even if you don't mean to.

You're nothing but a coward who wimped out, a boy in man's body who is afraid to do any of the heavy lifting. You have no awareness of how your actions impact other people. I don't miss your interrupting people when they are talking. For a polite person that was very rude behavior, and not a one off or one time mistake because you did it several times even after being asked to stop. I am glad not to have to deal with that any more.

Today I'm crying but you won't see it or know about it. I don't even feel like myself, I feel worse than ever. You won't see this either.

I don't need your pity. Plenty of people think I am great, even if I don't right now.

The short closure letter I sent you yesterday has helped. I genuinely did it for me and it was just wanted I needed to do to stop hanging on.

I really wasn't expecting a response (so the fact that you responded within a few short hours surprised me).

I did it for myself and I feel great.

I feel so much more at peace.

Cya.

W-

It's getting easier now. It's officially been 6 weeks since I left your place that night...crying as you were hugging me. And guess what- I broke my OTHER foot Wednesday night. Yeah, I know. I fractured the left foot two days after we broke up. And now, I have fractured the right foot. I can't believe it. I think I may be having more serious health problems than I realize. There is something seriously wrong with my bone density. What do you think about all that?

It was Halloween yesterday and I still went out with my costume, crutches, and all. I've constantly been amazed at how considerate people have been. And these people are strangers. It makes me realize that our society isn't as f***ed as I originally thought. I've also been making new connections. My outlook on life has dramatically become more positive. I still have this ache, ya know. This pain is still in there but it's starting to become less about YOU. I think I'm mourning a loss in general. I'm missing having someone to call my own and all the other things that came with it. I think part of the reason I feel this way is because I haven't seen or talked to you since that night we broke up. I'm slowly taking you off that pedestal I put you up on. I don't want to be with someone who can't appreciate me and doesn't feel lucky to be with me. I don't want just a "oh, yeah- you're fun to be around!" relationship. I wanted the "you're completely amazing. You're the most amazing woman I've ever met" kind. And you couldn't give that to me. So no matter how funny, smart, and witty you are- or how handsome I thought you were when you smiled at me...

I have to hang on to the truth. And the truth is: I deserve so much more than what you gave me.

So, I ran into your (other) ex the other day. (It was before I broke my foot.) She works down the street from me and we chatted for a good while. I'm realizing how similar she and I are. Kind of funny. No wonder you liked me so much. And no wonder you had such a hard time getting over her. And... I really don't think you ARE over her. I noticed that either she or you deleted one or the other from Facebook. I honestly think it was you who deleted her because I somehow don't think she'd have any reason to delete you. I think you're upset by the fact that she's so happy and in love with her new boyfriend... and you have no one now. It's possible. But I noticed this change only a week ago. I wonder if you deleted her after your friends' wedding. Being that you were both IN the wedding and then you had to watch her dance with her man and be all over him. If you really did delete her, that just confirms that you never were over her to begin with. Makes me upset because you actually loved HER... but not me.

Well, she and I are friends on FB now and she even suggested doing Happy Hour one day. How would that make you feel? I'd get to learn more dirt on you... But really, think about it. Both of your exes hanging out... you dumped both of them. So, how would you feel about it? I know you'd pretend you didn't care. But you would. A lot.

With that said... guess what? You are now NOT the last person that I've slept with. HA. I had fun. Remember you had broken my 2012 "cherry" AND my 2013? You were the only man I had slept with in oh... two years? Yep. But now, that's changed. Works for me because I'm sure you didn't waste any time after you dumped me. And guess what- I have another date with a different guy on Sunday. I'm starting to get the free-spirited me back. The me that thought being in a relationship with someone was weird because it was always all about ME. And the thing is- I need this. I know you miss me. I know you think we'll be friends some day. But... we probably won't. You were never my friend. You pursued me, then led me on, then tried to stop it- I walked away. We crossed paths a couple months later, passion ensued, you then told me you wanted to be with me (although I don't think you wanted to lose me again), then we were together. Things were magical until time went on and you started to withdraw. You seemed confused, lost, and you were NOT fun to be around. All in all, you have no direction or clue about your life. You grasp at straws and cling onto something that fuels your passion for the moment (be it camping, intense hiking, a new sport, new work out regimen, new game, etc.), but in the end you still feel empty after awhile. And that's because you're always running from yourself.

Well, I'm not running from myself. And I deserve better.

Signed,

Your 'feeling a little empowered today', Ex.

18 days since I've talked to you, and I really can't believe we made it here.

Sometimes I feel like I'm moving on, and then there are times when all I want is to have you back, even if just to talk. It hit me doubly hard because I lost my best friend - the person who told me EVERYTHING, and the person I told EVERYTHING to. I know I pushed you right into his arms. I should have given you the space when you asked for it. But it's unfair of you to expect me to be able to give you that space when you were my first love, and when I was going through so much stuff in my life.

When for two years, everyday, I talked to you about everything...it was so hard to leave you alone. But you are with him now, and I'm proud that I haven't stepped into that relationship at all. I guess I even encouraged it.

Part of me hopes he treats you badly so you'll come back, the other part hope's he is perfect for you. And even if you did come back...

You would just leave again.

I'm scared and suppressing it. those pics are not current. someone posted a comment, I can't see it. something is going on,I don't know what. I am sensing an incredibly high level of bad energy.

I prayed last night, sitting in the theater,that no more harm would come. why did I not pray for justice? because I was selfish. justice will hurt me too. mud splatters on the innocent.

my God, I am so incredibly sorry for your pain. I wish you safety,I fear you find none and punish the rest of us. I know not.

will feel so much better when the results come back.

I can't believe you called me last night. I was looking at my phone somewhat considering picking up. I didn't.

What is the point of us speaking? You obviously don't want to be with me because I don't want your kids, so why are you still trying to communicate with me?

Emotional vampire time, or what? I bet this is how you think: "I can look for other people to be with, but you can't..just checking in to make sure you still haven't found someone." You have known for so long that you didn't want to get back together with me. You let me think that you wanted to, so that I would still talk to you. F*** you. You are seriously f***ed up. I can't even believe it. We talked like a week ago. Why are you calling me?

So you say you're still in a relationship with him but on your blog you've said your single? I told one of my friends that we're speaking again and they got so angry with me, because they think I'll get hurt all over again. But I've told them over and over that I won't get hurt for a number of reasons, the main one being we're not together and the other being we're just friends. Even though we're texting, it's not as it used to be and I always knew it never would be, I'm kind of glad because I definitely don't want a repeat of the past. But when we're talking, I sometimes miss how we used to be.

You still have all of the stuff I gave you, which is something I always wanted to know. There's so many more questions that I want to ask you but I won't because I already know you're going through a tough time and what not, you don't need anymore hassle. But when I think of that, what about what I had to go through for ten months? What about what I had to face? All of the tears I had to cry? The amount of times I wanted to end my life?As much as I wish I could be heartless, I really can't because I'm not that kind of person. Sometimes I think, especially now, maybe this is how it was always meant to be. We weren't meant to fall in love and be together, one of us had to get our heart broken and then sometime later we'd be friends.

You said you didn't want to bother me, but right now I know what you're going through because I went through it myself. When I was going through it, I prayed nobody else would have to feel this way. I'll always be here for you as a friend, because I made a promise. But more importantly, I'm not gonna turn my back on someone when I could be the reason for them staying alive.

You've come back into my life, but if you've come back just to leave me on my backside again, then leave. Because I don't need any part time people in my life.

What I do know is you need more than I need you because I don't need you at all.

No one and nothing has ever hurt me as much as you have. Not even the death of my own brother. I just didn't think someone could be so selfish, so evil to take a vulnerable person and screw with their head and their last hopes at wanting to live and use them against them because they were jealous of them having any independence. I was suicidal before I met you. I don't know what I am now but it's a whole new level of feeling despair. You left me once before. I was a complete wreck. And then came back the next day. Where are you now? It's been a month since you dumped me the second time-something you said you would never do again. My whole family is upset at this. I have to see my mother crying because she is sad that YET another bad thing has happened in our family. Do you care? I don't know. I very much doubt you do. I could be dead right now for all you know. How could you say you loved me so much even the day before you did it? Why? I didn't do anything! I didn't do anything at all! You just picked and picked to find anything to attack me with. I miss you though still. I love you. You evil man. One day in the future you will realize what you lost. I am beautiful, I am smart, I am talented, I am better than you, I am amazingly supportive, I catered to your every whim. You never deserved me. No one in the world is like me. You ruined it. What I do now, I don't know. What can you do after being emotionally abused by someone you love after your brother dies from cancer infront of you? I want to die. But I won't let you win. I am going to get through this. I don't know how. But I will try. I'm going to rub you out of my life and my mind. You evil evil man.

deciding maybe you did, maybe you didn't. I may never know.

how I interact with r will be circumscribed.

you, B, have won, for now. No M. LC R.

are you protecting me or retaliating against something or what?

I am sick with you. the contagion grows.

I will be ever more distant from anything that touches your infection.