Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Hang in there zep. You can do this... Do you currently have any new activities that you are getting involved in?

I recently started climbing, which has been awesome. I definitely think getting more into that will help me A LOT through this breakup. Part of the problem today is that I am sick so I stayed home from work and I cant do anything with friends.

But thank god I was able to talk to 2 of my best friends, one of whom as known my ex for 15 years, who both advised me I could do much much better and I don't need to regret anything because moving on is the best thing that could possibly happen to me. I feel like I've been talked down from the edge. But god, it was close there for a while!!

I recently started climbing, which has been awesome. I definitely think getting more into that will help me A LOT through this breakup. Part of the problem today is that I am sick so I stayed home from work and I cant do anything with friends.

But thank god I was able to talk to 2 of my best friends, one of whom as known my ex for 15 years, who both advised me I could do much much better and I don't need to regret anything because moving on is the best thing that could possibly happen to me. I feel like I've been talked down from the edge. But god, it was close there for a while!!

Awww I'm sorry you're sick Hey you should break out ALL of the guilty pleasures and get some fresh chicken soup rolling.....make it as fun as possible when your by yourself!=)

Good for you regarding climbing! I have always meant to try that too. Maybe I will now lol.

I remember similar stuff was said to me once from a mutual acquaintance when I was going through my divorce. For me, that felt SO GOOD. My ex-wife was model type of beautiful (though she had the sex appeal of a stapler) and one night I will never forget when this girl (who is hot as hell...and single I just found out lol) who tends bar at one of the places that we always went sat next to me and basically laid it on the line "chama she never should have been in the same arena as you. She was never even close to your level." It sounds petty but man did it feel good to hear that at the time. And because she wasn't a real friend to either of us but knew us both....it meant more to me coming from her.

You know, when I think back to those days now I really do feel like while it was a very scary emotional and life altering event in my life....it was a very rich experience and I grew an enormous amount from it. I learned so much about myself and to be honest....I am almost happy that I went through it.

I don't have as much to say to u as usual, Im tired of thinking about how much crap you put me through and me crying over you has really caused a damper on my self esteem. These tears are now me growing to be stronger and THATS IT. You cannot take anymore of my energy away from me and next time you try, Ive made a promise to myself to not let you and to let you know I am trying to heal and to please leave me alone!!! It's time to take all of the focus off of you and onto me sense Im the one who got me into this situation in the first place!!!! I need to learn to love myself so I can learn to be in a real true meaningful relationship. It won't be for awhile, for some reason I have so much respect for you and our relationship that I cannot for the life of me date anybody right now.... I promise you, it won't be forever, I just need time to heal and grow and I have definetly learned from any mistakes ON MY PART that I made, however it was mostly my naive personality that caused you to be able to keep the upper hand for so long..... I don't want that anymore!!!....Please just for the love of God, stay away from me! Even though I love you and would give you the world, I am changing and learning and realizing you are not worth my time and energy any longer. It has been too long and honestly, Im not ready to start forming grey hairs from stressing over such a L O S E R!

I can seriously feel the time pass since I contacted you last and also feel the energy and I know youve been thinking about me, please stop! I am DONE!

I'm sorry for holding on so tightly. I'm sorry that we can't be friends. I miss you a lot, and I miss being close to you ~ emotionally and physically. I hope you're doing okay. I'm glad you haven't been wishy washy...my heart's gotta heal. I really hope you figure out what you're looking for. Sincerely, I do.

Even when I get upset, I still feel tempted to tell you goodnight, to let you know I still love you... I wanted to call you so badly today, but I am going to try to stay strong. If you didn't answer, it would undo the healing and if you did answer and seem annoyd or in a hurry, it would once again undo the healing...The one emotion id hope to hear over the phone is happy and excited to hear from me, but it's not the right timeing. I have not given you enough time to get over everything and to really miss me, if you ever do end up missing me that is?......... I really love you and hope the best for you, even if it's not with me, but I'm also praying that its not with her either because she is a manipulating discusting coke head individual who I hope you realize is NOT the one..... I honestly believed you and I fit great together aside frm the back and forth drama with her in the picture still even when you claimed to have her out of the picture. That day you came over and acted like she was out of the picture, I should of slammed the door in your face the moment I sensed hesitation in your voice and on your face.

It's never been just you and me....it's always been you, me and her.... I just count myself lucky that none of us ever caught any sexual transmitted diseases because with all of the back and forth you and i and her did, I am very suprised.... And if I caught something, I have not shown any signs and I go to the gyno often especially since you made me get an abortion!... I don't know why I care, i should hate you and be so happy you aren't in my life anymore, but im not.... I should of made you stay the night that day you and I went to planned parenthood and I chose to leave and you and I ended up actually coming back to my place and having a huge discussion. I should of been more loving and careing and asked you to stay instead of patronizing you and telling you that I didn't believe you'd be faithful. I should of shown you I loved you instead of acting that way, but it's not able to be undone. I hope we can some day be in eachother corner again, but yea right now, I just wanna let you know how much I still think about you, forgive you for everything with the pregnancy and everything with your ex girlfriend, although I forgive you, it's pretty much impossible to let go of and completely forget. If you really loved me, you'd of stuck around even while I was going through my post-abortion and even after I was going through my insecurities and thoughts of you being unfaithful....>What did you expect me to do ???.....Just pretend nothing ever happened and we are brand new people together?????

It never worked after that first initial time of you screwing up, I just kept taking you back because I was insecure and still really hurt about past BS from my past ex..... Anyways, I wish we could talk, but I know in my heart that it's not time and not enough time has gone by...Even though 1 mnth and 1/2 seems like forever, it's really only a week 1/2 more than we usual went without talking...... And technically we talked about 3 weeks ago. Which is our usual pattern of things. I love you and you know this, I hope you wake up and smell the coffee soon, either way, Ill stay okay....and keep growing and getting better and most importantly, learn to love myself......

Letting you go has been the hardest thing I've ever had to do. We're young, inexperienced, changing... And maybe that's as simple as it is. Maybe we simply didn't work anymore. I was your first though, and I know that made you question everything. You used to wish that we'd met later in life, because you were scared about how special of a thing we'd found so early in life. Yea, maybe that was just the product of another teenage romance, but... You were different. We, were different. We had something that i believe could have standed the test of time, if only we had met later in life. And who knows, maybe one day we'll find ourselves together again... Part of me really hopes so. I hope you really do feel at peace with yourself now, and that that wasnt just a farce. I want you to live your life for you, to become the amazing woman I know you'll one day be. It's confusing though, to think you felt like I was holding you back. I mean, I kind of understand I guess.. Idk, I'm fine without you in my life, i can be happy and have fun without you. Many a time I ache when I realize I can't share any of it with you know, but so be it. Really, i just want to not feel so tired anymore, to not have days where I feel so inconsistent with my emotions. I hope you realise i dont ignore your existence out of resentment, even though you do it too. I hope you find everything you're looking for, whatever that may be. I love you, more than you know. Always will, to some extent. But I'm letting go, bit by bit, day by day..

It's nice to know you still think of me alot. I really should start moving on though. I can't keep hoping for an 'us' when it's clear we're over. I know letting go of expectation and hope is really what I need to do right now. Exes are exes for a reason right?

I still love you, but I'll let you go with love.

Be happy C.

Please don't cry

You know I'm leaving here tonight

Before I go I want you to know there will always be a light

And if the moon had to runaway

And all the stars didn't wanna play

Don't waste the sun on a rainy day

The wind will soon blow it all away

So many times I'd planned

To be much more than who I am

And if I let you down

I will follow you 'round

Until you understand...

That if the moon had to runaway

And all the stars didn't wanna play

Don't waste the sun on a rainy day

The wind will soon blow it all away

When the days all feel the same

Don't feel the cold or wind or rain

Everything will be okay

We will meet again one day

I will shine on

For everyone

Xo

I know you like me. I know you are concerned that I might not be right for you. I guess its like- why kill the A thing when maybe I'm not it.

You talk to me, ok. But then you have such strong sexual desire for me.

We have three dates coming up. Yeah, ex or not? Ex. I have no desire to see you for day to day dates. Its just these dang holiday parties.

How will I handle our strong attraction?

Am I just a convenient thing here?

Today I cry again when thinking about you.

How could I ever forget you. While I have been thinking about you every second of my life.

You will not come back, I will have no chance.

The only thing I can do now is try to change myself into a better person and pray that someday god will bring me back to you.

Sick with the flu, wishing you here to take care of me..I wonder if you'll ever know how much of me belongs to you.

I miss those times

I miss those days

When you were around

So many ways

And it felt so safe

And I was glad

But now something's changed

Makes me sad

And I was waiting patiently

But you never came

I realize it now

Won't ever be the same, again

But you never came

I realize it now

If you're doing fine

I don't know

You see, I gave up calling

Long time ago

Haven't heard from you

I guess that means

That I'm not good no more

That's what it seems

But you never came

I realize it now

I miss you, N. xoxo

Dear [ex]

Yesterday, I loved you with all my heart. I was optimistic about a future for us. Today, I hate you with every fiber of my being. You are so beautiful on the outside, but so ugly on the inside. You are selfish - you take, take, take and rarely give. You promise and then do not deliver. I discovered for myself that I deserve better. I have promised myself that I will not give anymore. And when you do come back - which you will - I will not take you. I will not laugh or take pleasure in your misfortune, but we both know that you're in for a long hard road and I will not save you. Not this time.

Gnight and Gluck

-John

I won't blame you,

instead

I will remember the kisses

our lips raw with love

and how you gave me

everything you had

and how I

offered you what was left of

me,

and I will remember your small room

the feel of you

the light in the window

your records

your books

our morning coffee

our noons our nights

our bodies spilled together

sleeping

the tiny flowing currents

immediate and forever

your leg my leg

your arm my arm

your smile and the warmth

of you

who made me laugh

again.

-Bukowski

If I was to be bluntly honest... I don't think monogamy is in your vocabulary... I think you'll stay with anyone who'd stay with you regardless of what you do... Exhibit A: Your girlfriend. Evident when you expressed bewilderment when an ex left you because you had girlfriends on the side. I think you take great pride when an ex is devastated after a break-up from you. I felt it, when you talked about Tina. And even if you are the kindest person on Earth, I think you are the MOST-SELFISH-PERSON-I-KNOW...

I want to get to this point SOOOOOOOOOO badly.

Theirs an old saying..."fake it until you make it". Be indifferent toward your ex. Even if you don't feel indifferent. Don't show them anger, or sadness, or spite, or any emotions what so ever if you come in contact......which btw should NOT be happening at all if you don't wish to be in pain...

While this morning, I felt that I couldn't see how it could work now I can. Argh, it's all in my head anyway. I suppose I just have to be sure that I don't burn bridges with you. Does that make sense? I think I am fully capable of living without you but I don't feel we have any issues that can't be overcome. However, I do have experience dealing with emotion whereas you don't. And I sort of think that's part of the issue: timing. I just think I'm a good (if not a bit of a muppet) & I think you're a good thing (with muppet features). As a selfish human being, I don't see the point in not writing back to you. In fact, I will BUT I'm not going to hang around. I will let you go with love & you will know about it!! I'm taking my time to think about what I feel. Time not in touch with you is blissful. This is why I haven't responded to you yet. But...you don't love me enough, after 6 years, it doesn't matter if I don't respond quickly.

I still think about you, I still dream about you, my heart still has so much hope, but lets be real there is none. I know your doing your thing, the way I found out was horrible.. I hate that your hanging out with my family and friends, the people that were supposed to be there for me, but now they party with you.. I know this is going to make me stronger, and I know I will find my hapiness one day.. I deserve it.

I'm doing much better today. I'm starting to not care at all. You still enter my thoughts but less and less with every passing day. The thought of you with him doesn't make me sick any longer, and I am starting to feel like myself again. Its funny when I think back about everything I did for you, knowing I'm one of the 10% of guys that are actually nice out there... and what you are in for when you actually figure this out on your own. hahaha! The fact you have nothing going for you right now, your dead end job, no education, no car, in your ****ty little room you are renting. God, what was I thinking? Was I THAT blind to not see you as below me? lol I've had one night stands with more class than you haha! Next time I see you, the smirk on my face will be priceless. When you text me and start a conversation, I'll laugh out loud.

The time for caring about you is over my dear. Your loss

I forgot how it feels like to interact with you... I can say that after one month no nc, I feel like we are strangers. I don't even remember how my life use to be when we were together... And it's sad.... I'm not sad however... It's just the simple fact that you are somebody I used to know is sad.

I got a letter from the mortgage company and you wouldn't believe how much lower my payment is going to be. Remember how I used to stress about my maybe losing my house and what to do? Remember how you used to make fun of me of getting myself into such a bad position? Remember how you always rubbed it in my face how I have a finance degree yet still made an unwise home purchase so that my kids would have somewhere stable to live? Yeah- F you. You weren't a support system, you were the only one to put me down and ridicule me when you should have been supporting me and helping me look for options. I called my mom to tell her the good news. You no longer count! You never really did!

I went out tonight, played to a crowd of strangers in a bar close to when we got together. I thought of you, but I saw you in a different light, I saw you with him and how you left me to be with him.

I thought of that feeling of being wanted and loved, and I realised that although you gave me this once, you certainly didn't deserve it from me. I know now that I can have that same feeling again, I just haven't met her yet.

Next time I can be of help to you, remind me not to give a s***

I gotta vent, I'm doing good, Im cool, but at the same time, theres a part of me that wants to scream.... I wanted to be with you so badly so many times before that I do not know what it's like to be alone. It feels so .....well, alone.... I hope you come back one of these days, I love you so much still ...