Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I miss you. UGH!

It's been 18 days now. The last time we were NC you broke it after 20 days because you missed me. Will you break it again?

I need to stop hoping...

And I need to stop loving you because you don't deserve my love.

You decided you preferred a woman 8 years my senior. A woman who should, by now, have her life sorted. But yet she does not. According to you, she cries all the time, takes anti-depressants, and had been sleeping with two other men while she was sleeping with you. And you say you want to marry, have babies, and grow old with that?

Pathetic.

I just glanced over what I said in the first line of this post, and I cringed. I don't miss you now. It's weird how your emotions can change from sadness and longing to anger and disgust so quickly when you let/write all your thoughts out.

I had to tell some friends tonight that I will not be going to the school reunion next Saturday, I know you are going to be there and I can't bring myself to look at you yet. Perhaps when I get home from China, and after a couple of years traveling I will have forgotten you completely, and that's what I can hope for. But at the same time I can't help but think that that's how we got together in the first place.

I hope all my friends are as cold with you next Saturday as you were with me for months, you WILL NOT BS them, they will not view you as the victim as you have been playing for the past months, they know what you are like and are capable of. When you are there catching up with old friends just remember you managed to lose one along the way, and that was your doing. We always said from the start that our relationship would not be a fling. Pity, I thought for a moment you meant that.

Unfortunately you have that special place in my heart, but I can assure you, you will never let you access that again. You can go f*** yourself, seeing as you've had enough practice with everyone else you should be pretty good at that by now.

Taking the bait and putting myself in the way of your punishment for my 'weakness' is not something I feel the need to do any more. At the same time, I do care about you and I'm not going to apologise for it. It's not something you can use or manipulate, but it's there, if it's something you want to know. If you want us to chat every so often in the way we used to, why not? But the main thing is that just because I'm not going to put myself in the way of harm doesn't mean I don't care; and caring doesn't mean I'm going to put myself in the way of harm. I have no illusions about you, I hope; but I still believe you cared, and I think you didn't want to hurt me. And I'm grateful.

WTG lala!!!!! You will find that the pain is more spread apart now. And the gaps will only increase as you let go of all of the reminders. I'm really happy for you.

You should do something special for yourself maybe this week....

Thanks! You know, I actually do feel like something has been lifted off my shoulders.

I can do this! *pumps fist in air*

-----

C I woke up at 530am like always, missed you. But it's ok, I can handle this.

Thought about you this morning. Then I quickly remembered how you treated me like some toy from the bad part of town to be used and placed back in a draw when you were done. I remembered how you made me feel bad for eating habits that were not up to your super wealthy standards. Remembered that even though you're one of the richest people I had ever met you never thought it was good manners to even offer to pay part of your way. Just a sincere offer would have meant something. Instead you made me feel bad for wanting that from a girl. I never would have let you pay anyway. But still, God that sucked lol.

And that you told me that you flirted all the time with other men and rationalized it to me. How you hardly did anything on a regular basis to show me how much I meant to you aside from dropping to your knees in my apartment and caring for me once during one of my injuries. That's great and all, but I can hire someone for the same things. How you pushed me away then pulled me close the entire time. How you told me that you loved me. How you told me not to fall in love with you.

How you broke my heart so many times for the most mundane and trivial things over and over again... How you left me when you told me that you would always be there for me. What a joke. I'm a good man with a huge heart. I have a background that you actually knew about and you still treated me this way.... How do you even sleep at night? How could you not treat me like I treated you? Like the most precious thing in the world...

So yea....I thought about you. Then I remembered you.

I'll think about you today. I am remembering how we exchanged the first "I love you's" on the night before Thanksgiving last year. I could make it all romantic in my head but I won't. I won't retell the story to myself about how I WISHED it had gone. Nope.....I remember how it really went down.

Getting drunk at that sleezy, dangerous bar. Being so wasted we had to take a cab home. You not even being able to say "I love you" but twisting it around so that you could test me and see what I would say. Geez........you are 40+ years old. Wasted, room spinning. It was a great way to spend the holiday. Hungover on Thanksgiving. You kicked me out early because your kids were coming over at 4 that day. I 'thought' that this was ok. I was grateful for THIS?

NOT ANYMORE.

This year I'm taking the most important man in my life on a date......my son. Going to the movies, get home at a respectable hour and go to the gym in the morning. I know that you are spending the holiday just as you do all other days................intoxicated and alone.

I am thankful that you cut me loose!

I miss you so much. I wish you'd realize what you had and took for granted for so long. I wish you'd tell me you missed me and royally screwed up. At the same time, I don't miss your crap. I wish things could have been different. I struggle daily with not talking to you. I hate how much it doesn't even phase you.

I doubt I'll ever find a love like that again. I'm sorry for everything I did.

I don't miss you or the relationship and am with a wonderful new man, but am still deeply concerned about the claims you made regarding my character. it worries me so much that someone who i was so close to could want to walk out of my life so drastically, and all because of negative reasons directly related to my character (or apparent lack of). that really creates a lot of self doubt.

2 weeks before the breakup you had that major freakout & admited that you were obbsesed with me, couldnt stop anazlying the relationship, and was terrified i was going to end it. You then explained that you got so angry at me that night because even though you said you knew it wasnt true, you felt like the reason you felt so unstable when we weren't together was my fault.

So you said all that!! you acknowledged that your thinking was unhealthy and that you were blaming me for stuff you knew had nothing to do with me! and yet when you dumped me you cited all the reasons you'd previously admitted were not my fault, but the result of your own emotional instability.

You've let me worry and agonize that what you said was true, and despite being told by my mother that what you said really hurt me and that i took it seriously, you've never made any effort to be responsible for that.

I don't know why you insist on being such a coward of a man.

Wow, okay. So I reactivated my Facebook a couple of weeks ago after being deactivated for basically a year and a half. I missed my friends, and I figured I'd give it a try again but care less about it than I did before. This plan has worked great so far.

But, uh, how weird was it to have your aunt comment on my status, when I haven't heard from you in 10 months? Very, very weird.

Hey, long time no speak. Next week will mark the longest stretch of time where we haven't seen each other since we started dating, 72 days. However you're probably not aware of that. I remember those 72 days i spent in Sydney making new friends and enjoying the sunshine, I missed you every day and I just couldn't wait to see you again

Then that night of December 10th when we finally met again on the beach, my heart was pulsing when I first saw you, I was so happy And we sat around the campfire and played guitar, and a whole lot of other campers joined in it was so much fun! I remember you stood up and asked me to follow you, we walked down the beach into the night and we shared that kiss together, it was quite romantic

I would give anything to have this back again, baby I miss you so much. Why did you have to go behind my back and do the things you did? You are nothing more than an actress, you used me in Australia, and when we got back you had more options I guess. I want you to feel this pain, love hurts, and i'm even upset at the moment just writing this, I just would love for you to see how much this sucks.

Maybe after these 72 days, i'll wake up and this all will have been a dream, and i'll see you when I wake and you can hug me and tell me it's going to be alright, I would really appreciate it if you could wake me up right about now. I love you baby, and I fear I can't stop.xX

So it's day 11 today and this is the longest I've gone without talking to you. I know i want to contact you and just see your name pop up on my phone, but I don't really know what to say to you. I guess I should say I'm sorry for ignoring the 4 text messages you've sent me the last 11 days. you wont to be friends but you jumped ship and made the friend area a no go now you're with him.

I realised looking back that I was dumped months ago, but you pulled me along to still be there whilst testing the water with him, then when you knew it was safe, you jumped and left me to be a friend. Thanks. I'm fighting horrible urges to contact you today, I don't know why after everything you done to me, you don't deserve me to be there for you as an emotional support, but I guess I loved you more than you did me. My life was ok before you walked into it and now you leave, I'm worse off short term, but long term I will take these lessons with me and be better off than you.

Yeah just having a low day and got a few things off my chest. Let's hope this day speeds up now!

I miss you so much. I miss every part of you. I miss the birdies as well. It is really hard to love someone and have them reject you. It is hard to have that person tell you they still care for you and love you but don't see a future with you. You wonder who they can see a future with. I didn't want to marry you to curb your freedom or prevent you experiencing life. I wanted to show that I was proud of you and being with you. It just really hurts to love someone and have to let them go because they don't love you. I don't know who is worse off me because I can feel this or you because you don't. It's just really hard to give someone something & for it to be rejected. How can I ever trust love again?