Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I wish I could understand why you thought ending our relationship was the only solution over something insignificant. We had an amazing relationship. Each day I made sure there was no doubt of my commitment and love to you. I was good, we were good. You let one issue overshadow all that we had between us.

I am sorry that I didn't quit my tobacco habit sooner than what I did. You gave me an ultimatum to quit or we breakup. I chose to quit. Yet two weeks after you still ended the relationship. I broke an eight year habit because I chose to make you and what we had a priority.

I can understand that you were disappointed that I didn't quit right away, but I did quit and that should be all that matters.

I know you've had a difficult history with relationships. I know that many times promises were made and broken. However, I am not your past. You say you are not comparing me to your past, but you are. I gave you my best, treated you well, and came through on the change that I promised you.

Deep inside I know we are better than where we are at. We deserve more. We deserve each other. But I can't do anything to change your view or get you to realize what we have between us, and this is frustrating. I have to stand back and hope that at some point your heart opens up to all the good I am and all the good we had.

I love you and I miss you so much.

I'm having a hard time knowing that its over between you and i. I used to feel and still feel like we were meant to be. Maybe it was just bad timing, maybe it just wouldn't work out. All i know is that you were my first true love and that is something that i will never forget. The smile of yours that you thought was too crooked, the most amazing laugh i've ever heard, the most caring man i've ever met. I miss you. As we used to say, Forever and Always

I just took a long nap, then checked Facebook. Saw a post from one of your friends, who for some inexplicable reason has not unfriended me. (Why haven't they?) All it said was: Excited to spend time with friends tonight. But I knew you were one of those friends, and it made my stomach drop a bit. It is just so weird to think that you're out there and yet I know nothing about you anymore. I hid her message from my feed, so I won't see any responses. But I suppose the damage has already been done, since I'm thinking about you. Sigh. How are you so good @ ignoring someone you love(d)?

I miss you (broken record much). The thing is, you're starting to become a figment of my imagination now & it hurts. Realised how much I actually love you.

I'm angry at the fact it didn't work out. I'm angry at you & your messed up parents. I'm angry at me. Just angry. It's really hard to know you love and care for me but can't see us working out. What's wrong with you?!! (inside joke)

Hey,

Well... Thanksgiving has come and gone with no text from you. Part of me was looking forward to it and the other part dreading it. I want to change my number but I've done that before and figure if I'm gonna heal I had better get used to leaving things alone. Things are tough out here, unemployment has made criminals out of some great people. Your best bud and her BF were arrested for growing some illegal herb. Not a few plant but acreage. I am surprised, she was fairly level headed. I guess we do what have to.

Last night I was someone was poking around the shed and set off one of my alarms. Big heavy feet so I'm guessing it ain't kids but a grown person looking for score. I broke out the "PITBULL ON PREMISES" signs and maybe that will deter a few of them. I doubt it.

I miss you. I don't think I love you anymore but I miss my friend and now she belongs to another. I should've have sent my congratulations but I couldn't. I'd rather heal than be set back anymore. I am in a dangerous place and can't quite figure out what to do. I don't want to be alone and I don't want a relationship but I think it'll happen anyway. Chances are I'll fight it and ruin a good thing - yeah, it's pretty sad. So.. I'm gonna start work on a house and try to finish it inside a month. I think I can do it if materials don't run out.

No more overseas work. The last one was spooky, I never took my clothes off to sleep and hid my passport outside the compound. Great money but I think the law of averages catches you sooner or later. I'll build the house, get some chickens and bring back my horses. Why not eh? I miss a good long ride. Thank god I never introduced you to that side of my life. I have no idea where my tack went, bet someone pawned my saddles and/or have it tarped over somewhere. Screw 'em. I can ride a blanket.

4 months NC. Damn it, should've never gave you my number. I had to learn and now I have.

Take care and I still miss you.

Mpo

The memory of you haunts me. When I get on with life I forget you and I miss you so I remember you & it makes me miss you more. Do I really never get to see you again? Is that really how this ends? I really don't want to love you, honest. If I could just not love you and walk away that would be great. I hate having flashbacks. I hate having hope & faith in you when I shouldn't. Why do I not learn with you? I just wish I could stop loving you & missing you. How wasted has my love been on someone who can't even appreciate it:s up-down-up-down

You should say Thank You, because I gave you everything you wanted. You wanted me gone, you wanted me out of your life, and now I am. YOU cheated on ME because you "didn't care if I found out and the relationship ended" then you started the exact same thing you're doing now, only to tell me later it was only because of guilt. You broke my heart AGAIN. You told me I didn't know you. And you're right. By the way, you rescinding all those apologies and declarations of love and telling me you never meant any of it, you just pitied me... that was worse than the cheating. It's one thing to lie, it's another thing to tell me you love me and want to be with me and have THAT be a lie. To get me to open my heart again when I was so vulnerable just to smash it. It was brutally cruel.

YOU broke up with ME. And I specifically asked you not to do this. Not to try to get into my heart again just so you can hurt me again when this guilt wave passes or you realize you really do just want to spend all your time playing basketball and world of tanks. You obviously don't really love me or want me. If you did, you wouldn't have cheated, you wouldn't have treated me like **** for months. And you wouldn't have broken up with me AGAIN after I was nothing but loving.

Do you remember when I was in the US and you were ignoring me and ****ING Chrissie and trying to **** other girls in Croatia, all the while I am writing you love messages and missing you and buying little gifts for you? Because I do. You think you are sad now because I won't talk to you now that we are broken up? Think about how sad I must have been when you were doing this to me while we were STILL TOGETHER. And how it must feel for me to know all that time I was missing you and longing for you, you were having sex with someone else, flirting with someone else, thinking about someone else. You wanted to be single and now you are. Enjoy it.

You broke my heart, now leave me alone so I can fix it.

haha thanks! I really wanted to send this, but posting it here will probably have the same effect (no response from the ex) and continuing NC is probably more torturous for him than that message. Grr f him!! It's pretty amazing how much posting it here helped, I'm glad I didnt actually send it to him! It would have re-opened the wound which is healing quite nicely

I don't have that strong of an urge anymore to contact you after finding out you blocked me. I still don't really understand why you did and I'm past the point of wondering why. I can take a hint that you don't want to talk to me. I'm grateful that I didn't wait until your birthday to try and contact you and realize then that I was blocked. That would have hurt a lot more. You don't even deserve a happy birthday from me anymore.

I'm trying my best to pick up the pieces without you in my life and doing pretty darn good for myself. The first month was tough and every girl I saw somehow reminded me of you. But now, when I go out I'm talking to more girls, getting numbers, and slowly gaining my confidence back. I truly hope you're happy being single. I think you'll realize soon enough that not every guy will treat you as good as I treated you. I always treated you with respect and was always willing to do things on your schedule. I changed my attitude and was happy for any amount of time we could talk or see each other because I knew you were really busy and stressing over school. Most guys you meet will not have the same morals as me and their only motivation for talking to you will be to try and get into your pants. I know you're not this kind of girl and I honestly hope you always hold onto your self respect and never lose it.

Although I always called you beautiful and complimented your looks, to me, you were way more than just another pretty face. I admired your work ethic, your morals, and your personality among many other things. I put you on this huge pedestal and never in a million years expected things to reach the point they are currently. We always joked that I would be the one to break up with you. I guess the tables have turned.

I still don't understand how you could give up on us like you did. I still don't understand why your 'love' turned to dislike. There I so much wrong with this world and I can't understand how you could not want to fix us. I'm really sad because I miss you. I miss you a lot. And it hurts to think that you do not think what we had was special. It hurts to think that you are happy without me. It hurts to think that you have found the woman of your dreams. I think I respect the love I gave: it was patient & kind & understanding. It loved you for you (even your receding hairline that you hate so much). And yet, it feels like you didn't see me as a person. It feels like you saw me as an object that was cool to have initially and then lost it's value once it was one. When I look at what you say you believe I feel sad for you S I really do. I dunno, maybe there is a better offer for you out there. Maybe what I think matters ain't all that. I just find it really hard do think of all of our memories. I'm sorry I wasn't what you were looking for I miss you. I keep getting memories of you. Do you get the same? P.s - if you have someone new do you use our pet name. Why did you run away you dingbat.

So tempted to check his facebook today. However, I know it will only bring me pain and anxiety, so I shouldn't. It's been almost a month of NC and I have only slipped by checking it once. I have to keep pushing forward and not look back, being with this man (you) could have killed me and could have very well led to me dieing or becoming an emotional wreck. Sorry, But I have to remind myself of how I felt when you forced me into oncoming traffic by putting your hands on me while driving. That intense fear, needs to steer me clear....pun intended. *******.

I really don't understand what happened , u say u fell out of love because I didn't propose by your deadline? I don't think u ever loved me at all , if u did u would have worked on the things I wanted u to change and met me in the middle instead of blaming everything on me ..the big difference between u and I is I take responsibility for my mistakes and make an effort to correct them , u? U blamed all your life's troubles on the relationship dragging u down and making u miserable .. Ur an intelligent woman , 6 yrs u stayed in a relationship that drug u down and wanted to marry me? Take some responsibility for your actions ..iv changed pain does that to a person, another thing that's changed is when u come crying back begging and pleading like u did b4 when u realized what u walked away from , I'm going to tell u exactly what u told me " too late"