Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I miss you so much. All I want to do is call you. I thought it would be fantastic to go away, but somehow all it's done has reminded me that you're not at home waiting for me. I need you back in my life. I don't know who I am without you (and I don't want to know) I just need you to come home.

how is it possible that you have forgotten me so easily? I loved u so much.I always feared of losing you but you left me for no reason. Ofcourse, I was suffering bad even being in a relationship with you because you always neglected me, dominated me and much more. But, still i can't forget you or hate you. I just miss you badly.

If you had ever loved me, you'd never leave me alone like this. I always plead for love even still..but you show no response. Do you even have heart? How can you watch somebody crying so bad and dying alive.Do you even remember the promises?? Why do wear the jacket that I gifted you and place a profile picture? After leaving me don't you feel shame wearing it? Doesn't that jacket remind you of me? How could that be? How is that possible?

Okay, let's try this for size... I'm thankful for the beauty I saw in you and our relationship. It made my world a better place to live in. In its ending I have learnt a lot about who I am: good & bad. I hope that someone inspires these feelings in you one day. I have been lucky.

I have to admit it: there's been days I've missed you so much. You wouldn't believe just how much I loved you.

But today, it finally sank in: you don't love me anymore. God knows how long it's been like that. All that time, I spent myself physically and emotionally trying to make you happy, supporting you every step of the way. I gave myself, heart and soul, to you. I can understand you stopped loving me at some point; it's sad, but those things happen. What I just can't grasp is why you kept it all going if you weren't happy with me anymore. Why let me carry all the weight of our relationship? Couldn't you see I was suffering? Even our breakup started because I took the initiative, and you couldn't even finish things there: you just stopped talking to me. Did all this really mean so little to you? I treated you almost like a princess! Couldn't you at least give back some of the kindness I gave you? I now realize just how much of a spoiled brat you are. You're selfish and egocentric. You didn't think of me as a peer, but as some kind of servant, as your newest toy. The moment I stopped being interesting to you, as soon as you realized I have my own issues and needs, you discarded me.

I still think you have potential to be someone amazing. I mourn how I won't be able to help you flourish into that, but I don't mourn losing you so much anymore.

I really missed you today, I guess its because its the holidays and they are coming up.... I miss being with you and I was hopeing this year would be the year we got things right....That'd youd finally decide to meet my family and that our relationsship would be stronger than ever...Unfortunetly it didnt happen.....I love you always tho, hope to hear from you soon, but im not holding my breath anymore...

It's your birthday tomorrow. I don't know what you're doing to celebrate. I'm feeling really emotional now (having not thought of you all day). It hurts having a best friendectomy, moving home with your parents & loosing your friends & work collegues. Sometimes I think I can get through this & then there are moments like this when I just feel really lost.

I'm a kind & loving person who was loyal to you. I don't understand how you can give up on 6 years of what you admit to be a happy relationship because there is 'friction' between us. Saying this was meant to happen hurts too (like you shirk any responsibility) I do not understand your logic. I'm really feeling the rage. I miss you so much and it really hurts like hell!!

Dear Ex,

You have done something interesting. One, you have convinced me that you are not suitable for a relationship. Two: you have convinced me that you love me as I much as I thought you did. Three: You have begun talking to me as if I am human.

Consequently, you no longer seem to be my ex. I see you now as a person, and not in relationship to me whether connected or disconnected. You have become, simply, you.

I don't think I need to post here anymore.

I dont think im getting over you, not even a smidge, I love you and want you back...but I will not wait forever, theres only so much time I can allow to go by until I finally am done for sure.....I probaly willl not try to bring your clothes to ur friends until after all the holidays....The holidays are tough without you, I love you baby and I know its not yourstyle to say it back or to really even say it on a day to day basis, but I feel like had said it a 2nd time in person, and a 3rd time, youd know it more than me just texting it or telling u it whenever wed break up

This sucks, it hurts so much...yet Im being forced by you , and you are the only person who can stop my tears, but you are also the person who always starts them ....

Life sucks, I wish I never talked to any male friends about our problems...They are our problems, no matter how wrong either of us are, it should of been something you and I only discussed, nobody elses business and I swear id never discuss our problems again if you came back....I know its a far shot but I love you baby....And its you and me, just you and me and nobody else......If ever you chose to come back, id never let you go again!

I miss ya. Hope the weekend's going good for you.

I just gotta say, you're really good at this NC thing. I just don't understand how you could go from not being able to not talk to me at least once every hour to being this silent.

The silence is deafening. I have accepted you're not going to ever contact me again and it's alright I guess.

As long as you're happy right now, that's all that matters.

Love you.

I miss ya. Hope the weekend's going good for you.

I just gotta say, you're really good at this NC thing. I just don't understand how you could go from not being able to not talk to me at least once every hour to being this silent.

The silence is deafening. I have accepted you're not going to ever contact me again and it's alright I guess.

As long as you're happy right now, that's all that matters.

Love you.

Couldn't have said it better myself...

We broke up 6 weeks ago, there hasn't been one day where my eyes have stayed dry. I cried over you everyday. These couple of days the tears no longer fall so readily, but I still tear up about things. I loved you, I really did. I'm not feeling much better, and even though most of the physical evidence of the past is gone, I still have my memories. They are quite relentless and it pains me to think of everything.

Oh and C, I stopped waking up at 5am now (yay) now I wake up everyday at 6. -_-

I miss you.

One of the hardest things for me to deal with and understand is that you may have completely gotten over our relationship while we were in it. You said in your letter that it took you a long time to communicate because you were confused of your feelings and maybe you were. I dunno, it's just when I picture you now you are completely happy and free. Because this is in my mind, I think how dare you be like that!! It makes me angry & sad but pushes me forward in way. You've not replied to my e-mail yet...meaning you're thinking of what to say? How to let me down again with nice words encase you need me in the future? Have I confused you even more? You can't be bothered?

Anyway, it's me who deserves my time now. I was worried your birthday would be overly significant for me but it's not. I see no need to wish you Happy Birthday. It's just made me angry with you: how dare you have a birthday and make me think of you having fun!! Lol! I always made a real effort for your birthday Wow, why am I feeling so angry towards you? At least it's not missing you or feeling sadness.

Getting over you would be so much easier if I could be mad at you, I think. If I could hate you, the way you are, the things you did. But when I think of you, I think of perfection. I think of the happiest time in my life. I think about the best thing that ever happened to me. I blame myself for ruining what we had, not you. I blame myself for being cold, and insensitive, and neglectful. I blame myself for all the times I hurt your feelings and then criticized you for being so easily hurt and all the times I ignored you and made you feel like you were annoying for trying to have my attention and all the times that I flirted with other girls and got irritated with you for getting jealous. I blame myself for not realizing what a precious, wonderful thing I had. I blame myself for letting it slip through my fingers. It's all my fault, babe. I'm so sorry.

I'm really not as strong as you think I am. Everyday I hurt. I just wish we could talk about things and not just have this heavy silence. Didn't you say you loved me? How can you just turn your back and walk away just like that? Didn't I mean anything to you?

I just want to go back a few months in time, back before all this. I really miss you so much, it's hard not having you near me, it's like I'm been holding my breath under water this whole month. ;(