Post here instead of contacting your ex!

You dumped me and said we weren't right for each other but that I was your best friend. Now you are dating an under water construction worker. You left a guy who's about to have a Masters in electrical engineering for a guy who's only qualification he needs for his job is that he doesn't have heart condition, that's it. Where is this going to go? Is this the man of your dreams?

Is he going to take you to the Guggenheim to see an exhibit on classicism like I did? Or is he going invite you over while him and his friends play Maddon and drink beers and reminisce how they played football in high school and that one time he did something "so crazy bro". You have a Masters degree, he has a 6 month training certificate. What stimulating conversations are you going to have with this man? Or does that not matter?

Of course maybe you know this is going nowhere.

I wish you would have just taken the relationship more seriously. I wish you would have GROWN UP and become a man during our time together. So we could have actually grown closer and had a life together. A REAL, ADULT relationship. But no. You are just too effing scared to actually GROW UP and leave your grandparents' nest. You'll NEVER grow up. You are way too comfortable and content with the life you have. Which is sad because there are not many girls out there that will be ok with you not driving and never being alone because you live with your grandparents and have to follow their rules as an ADULT... but you aren't really an adult. You're 27, but act like a 20 year old college student. If that's the quality of life you want, then I'm glad I chose to walk away and not invest anymore of MY TIME in a sorry relationship that was going NOWHERE. You seemed perfectly content with that. With making no effort to actually come see me or fix the things that were broken (AND could easily be fixed, by you), with seeing each other barely once a week. With having a text message only relationship (basically) I will never understand that or you. I hope you grow up and become a MAN. But if you don't now, it is no longer my problem!

Its really hard to heal when u suddenly re appear back to into ly life...I really don't know what's ur deal really. And ur cousin being so aggressive to me ..I don't understand why u wouldn t talk to me is that all u have to say to me, I don't think so ur cousin doesn't know crap about love but then I might be wrong that u really don't have anything to say but sorry.. that's real dog of u. It s not that hard to open it mouth u always seem to know exactly what to say m have an opinion. About it so how is this any different? ??

In some fact that it's hard to believe that I'm still reaching out for u .. that no ur right his not gonna be there for me, he doesn't want me back but friendship but other than I that I wouldn't go beyond...why wont u see me ...stop it seriously ...let of him..stop it ...stop..

I wanted you back. I still do. If these are games you're playing, you're being successful at pushing me away. Keep it up and remind me why we broke up in the first place. If you don't want me back then just make a decision, don't constantly leave me on the "I don't know" note. I can live without you. I just don't want to. There isn't much left in me to wait around while you make that decision. It pains me to admit that maybe we just don't work, and never will.

Sometimes I look in these forums for you. I read posts by women that are heartbroken or missing their ex's and quickly check their user name to see if it's something you'd put. To see if maybe you have realized your mistake. I fool myself into thinking I'll see your version of us, something with heart and emotion. Something that says you want me. It gets easier as time passes albeit slowly.

But that's just it isn't it? I lied to myself about who or what you were the whole time, because, deep down, I fear that I'll never really find anyone to truly love me. So I settled for you because you showed some interest.

All of the advice I get says I have to take this time to love myself. I don't know how. I'm sure I showed you how much I don't love myself in how I handled everything the entire time. How I settled for your crumbs. How I waited for you to show interest in me again. In my mind it was simultaneously always & never your fault things were going wrong. But me being me, I take the load of it. And sadly still feel the load of it though you've been gone 2 months.

I'm going to be what you never thought I would. And I'm going to smile to myself, for myself.

• Like 1

today was terrible.. You call and part of me thinks it's something you realize or actually want to talk to me about. Turns out it's simply that something that I posted from this forum comes up in google.. So not only do you not miss me or care about me at all anymore but I am embarrassed because you know how much I still do. Some may say that I shouldnt have been posting if I didn't want you to see it, but I know you don't care for me anymore so I Also knew you wouldn't be searching. It's just embarrassing how much that call web affected me. I cried while meanwhile you go about your normal day as if nothing had happened buy a mere inconvenience that my whining caused. Yet another reason for my vow of aingleness I guess. You've made me lose fath in true love because guys like you toss around words like forever, soulmate, and marriage like they are just words. "every teardrop is a waterfall" is how I feel right now. I am so alone in this past state where u cared and so did I in finding a perfect us that didn't exist and you are worlds away from that you are someone else who lost the love I loved the most without a tingle of remorse. I've moved on and I know we aren't right but hearing your voice still phases me

jjbinks, that's just scary. How could he figure out you are who he thinks you are on this website? Do you use the same username you always do or something?

I really wish my exes don't ever..EVER.. get to read what I post on here. This is my safe haven for putting down emotions into words.

You know what.. I am going to spend a week in Barcelona and forget about this text. Forget about the friendship request. You are doing fine. You have nothing important to say to me and if you do.. I will hear you out. But you don't even have the guts to answer a simpe guestion I asked through text. The last time it took you a whole month to reply to me spilling my heart out. I'm not ok with that. I don't have any high expectations from you anymore.

jjbinks, that's just scary. How could he figure out you are who he thinks you are on this website? Do you use the same username you always do or something?

I really wish my exes don't ever..EVER.. get to read what I post on here. This is my safe haven for putting down emotions into words.

Agree this is scary....I don't like this at all. Very unpleasant.

Agree this is scary....I don't like this at all. Very unpleasant.
it is not scary because the reason i joined here, or how I found it was thru him. When I first knew he knew my username it was scary because it isn't a username I would pic and how he specifically found me beach then is weird. But this time he contacted me because if you googled his name it showed up in something I posted because I stupidly included his full name in it. The reason I continue to post here is bc I know he doesn't care about me anymore and won't check up on my posts. It makes me sad, but in time I won't care for him either.

I found out that you have moved to another town, didn't tell the truth about what you were doing there to begin with, and I felt...only relief that you will not be showing up on my door unexpectedly. I also enjoy not having my heart jump up into my throat in either a good or bad way when I think it's going to be you. I know it's not and even if it is I have no interest in answering you again. I also am glad that now I know why you affected me the way you did, and why you kept pulling me back into the insanity. Once I could look at that, be honest with my own faults and mistakes and blind spots, and acknowledge that you are an emotionally abusive person with serious emotional issues I was done.

I haven't been here for a long time.

1) I finally removed 3 folders of our vacation together from facebook

2) I threw out all the little things you gave me, including Victoria Secret stuff

3) I removed your numbers (again)

I am ready to move on. It will be scary for me but I will most certainly be doing well.

I had decided to put my happiness above yours. My needs before yours.

I can't think of a single reason why I should still holding out for you.

Things I really want to say to you:

"I think I met someone who makes me happy".

"Do you REALLY think I'd move to Austin for you?"

"You're going bald..."

When I really think about it, all of you relationships failed miserably after me. At least I made it to 1 year mark with a guy AFTER you. You, on the other hand, what? 3 months?

I try to love again and build up hopes for the future, while you, drifting mindlessly into whichever direction.

We're seriously incompatible!

So, this is it. Good bye.

I know that Breaking up was the best thing for us. We just fell to hard for each other way to fast. I wish I would have left it the way we first ended it.....and that's us Kissing what seemed like hours. I still love you but I have to move on. I miss you and one day if god permits. We will be together again.

"My Diamond may have flaws, but she still shines bright to me".

I hope I'm making the right choice to go this weekend....part of me hopes you won't even go! I am trying to just take it one step at a time and focus on having fun with my friends. I reactivated my page on that social networking site. I did take a peak at your page. You haven't posted anything new since the beginning of July. You went to an event in the beginning of July I saw...and nothing new from you since. That kind of leads me to believe you are in a new relationship. If you are hopefully you'll be too busy and won't show up! You didn't rsvp for the stuff this weekend so....maybe you won't be there? I hope! I'm not sure I can take seeing you with yet another new girlfriend :sigh: maybe that shows that I shouldn't go. But really am I gonna let a possible 5 minute run in with you on Saturday night, and maybe Sunday night effect the other 48 hours of fun I could be having??? I am trying not to. I want to have a fun time...

I looked at your page and I was looking at a few girls who had left comments on your page a while ago. And I didn't feel that jealous rage combined with sadness and depression that I used to feel. I didn't get those anxious feelings in my stomach I used to. I even looked at your rebound girls page and although looking at her still upsets me a bit- it wasn't THAT feeling I felt a few months ago. IDK maybe I really am letting it go. Part of me wants to unblock you on FB just to take a little peek....see if you are with someone. But I now that's an awful idea, so I won't.

I wonder if I do see you if you'll even acknowledge me. I'm not so sure I will you. Maybe just a smile in your direction. I don't want to talk to you, I don't plan on conversing with you. That did nothing but bad things for me last time- so this time stay as far away as possible. Do not glance in your direction, stay on the other side of the room.... I don't know if you will be with someone. I guess I am more prepared for it this time and almost expecting it...which is why I must stay away from you. It will be tough to act like I don't know you, but really you are nothing to me. We were never friends....I realize finally friendship isn't what I want. Treating you like a stranger makes more sense to me. That's the plan, gonna stick to it. I have been chatting with a guy who is going to be there, flirting a bit....maybe he can distract me a little. It's unfortunate you have the same name however lol....gotta love irony!

Oh boy I just noticed that my 'rebound' guy of sorts is going to be there also! Things just got a little more interesting....he was the guy back in the Spring who took my mind off of you- the first guy I started too like again. When I met him and we messed around...I seriously didn't think of you AT ALL. I remember that night I spent with him- just cuddling and it was SO awesome and I was seriously thinking 'It NEVER felt this awesome with Mike!' It was so much more intimate and awesome! Of course a part of me still missed you- though seriously I still have NO clue why because you suck...but it felt great to be there with him. That was what lead me to believe I was over you....until I saw you again at then end of May that is. Him being there changes EVERYTHING. I think he definitely has the capacity to take my mind off of you even if you are there....this could definitely be a very good and helpful thing for me!

Things just got a whole lot more interesting!