Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Yu know what? im done. im done trying for us, im done being the only person who gives a ****! your not worth this ive finally realised! your not worth my tears.

i hope your happy, you made me lose faith in men. you made me regret even speaking to you.

no, you werent a mistake. you made me realise what love was, but you made me realise that its so much worse then anyone would ever think.

i hate this, this stupid feeling.

you walked into my life, after i put up all these barriors to protect myself from you.

i wish i could hate you. i wish i didnt love you.

i miss who you once were.

but, you and that new girl will never work, wana know why? because she has a boyfriend, who isnt you. he'll come back, then where will you be?

alone.

i hate what youve done to me. i hate this feeling, i hate these tears. i hate this heart ache.

you run through my body like poison. my head is constatnly thinking about you. well guess what?

you could **** all the girls you wanted while we were in a relationship?

well, i ****** your best friend.

six months later, and i miss you like crazy, please dont speak to me, please let this be the end. please leave me alone to live my life. i hate what youve done to me.

your a cruel horrible person, and still in the end, because i care about you.. i want you to be happy. in some weird odd way.

have a great life.

i guess i needed to purge you out of my system all at once. im feeling much better now. i do hope youre ok, i hope you change for the better too. not for my sake. i love you, i know i do..even tho everythin you put me through. and now, with these emails and texts that i dont answer - youre also startin to see i was the best girl you ever had. sigh. i hope you and her work out. and i hope me and my guy work out. i miss you. farewell.

It's amazing how much you'll sacrifice and give when you're deeply in love with someone.

It's incredible how much you would put up with and even after everything you did to me (which honestly should make me LOATHE your guts) still put your happiness before mine.

What goes around comes around T. 10 days ago, I prayed to god asking him to go soft on you and not let karma do its job, but now it's like, why am I being so forgiving?

For everything you have done. How do you sleep at night?

Oh wait. You're losing weight, you're sick... Guess this has affected you alittle.

I forgive you. But I HATE what you have done to me. You have effed me up so bad. I'm so scared now, I don't ever want anyone to get too close again.

I've rebuilt that wall around my heart... This time I'm not letting anyone in again. T___T

It seems that night time is when it hits me the most. Night time is when we did most of our talking afterall and I seem to be left with a hole because of it.

I might not act like it but I do miss you. A lot. I think it's going to be awhile until that dies down. I've since learnt the difference between missing someone and being willing to have them in your life.

I need to take this time out for me. I haven't told you I'm doing this.. and I really hope you will understand one day, because I really need to do this for me. There's a strong chance neither of us will care by then but I'd like to think we might.

I felt it would be too hard and awkward to suggest this down time but I thought it would be better this way. You knew it was hard on me. You did what you needed to do, and now it's time for me to do the same.

I will never deliberately ignore you, but I won't chase you anymore. You know how I feel.

So for now, at least, I say my goodbyes here. I hope it's not forever.

I still love you and care about you. But you won't be my last. I've given you a tiny part of myself that is exclusive to you, but there is more to give.

Thanks for the good times we spent together and even the not so great times. They all taught me something and I will never forget them.

So Karma threw a massive slap your way this week...you ruined my holiday, so karma just cancelled yours. That made me feel good. Hopefully it will somehow ruin the rest of your holidays like you've done mine - made it a living, constant hell.

But we both know that it won't be Karma that makes your life hell: its your own doing. And I know you'll blame me, for not making enough friends, for making you feel isolated in our house. Thats your problem now...

I just got off the phone with H, and she said that everyone could tell that I liked you more. She didn't mean to be hurtful, everyone's told me to move on, that you screwed me up royally the last 2 months. And even though you've treated me like dirt, justified it on every tiny thing I ever did against you, emotionally cheating, getting with your ex...I still can't let go, I still can't help thinking what if. But I'm going to destroy these feelings.

We are going to have that talk at the kitchen table when we get back, even though you have 'nothing to say', I have plenty to say. I want you to tell me, that you never loved me, that you used me for my friends, my flat, and that there's no chance for us, for you to change like you lied to me 3 weeks ago. And with that, will mark a new chapter. I'm not going to stay on your hook anymore...its been you confused about what you want, not me, so here comes the ultimatum. I hope you choose wisely.

I'm sooo lost still.

16 years together, through good and bad...I swore my life to you, I swore to stick with you through thick and thin....and you left me.

you've destroyed my heart and soul.

so why can't I get over you? why can't I just fall out of love with you?

I miss every single little thing about you. Do you miss me? Do you miss anything?

i know we've been together for quite a while now...and now its over.

for how long..i have no idea.But i do remember the way we used to talk about everything....right from what happens in school to who can chug coke faster!!!

but its over right now...and ill get over it.Your birthday's two days from now...and im gonna call u.and show you that you made a mistake.But im not going to let you in once again.

coz,i loved you..i know you did love me too....but you also used me.and DUDE..i hate you for doing that,but when you call..i dont pick up..coz i dont know what to say to you...and i know we dont talk much.And the saddest part about it is that we used to talk everyday.

im a mess now.but ill get over it.us.and you.

coz i deserve better.

Someone told me that you posted on FB that you had a "Really, Really Bad Monday". AWWW, were you hurting? Are your feelings hurt? Mine have been hurt for years!! I have had many bad days during this time. Days that I didn't want to get out of bed, days that I wished I had never found out about her. But I am glad that I did! I am moving on. No more bad days for me. There may be little setbacks but I refuse to have a ruined day. 14 years of our life is over, I can't live in the past. I have to move forward! I will not let this ruin my life!!

I don't really care about telling my ex anything right now. I sent him a long letter last month that told him exactly how I feel. Of course he never responded as he never has. But this is how I feel right now.

I feel lonely for a husband, partner, lover, best friend. I miss having sex really bad. I feel doomed that I will be alone for the rest of my life. I have basically been alone for 19 years, so I don't think that I am overly parinoid. The town I am living in people are cold and unfriendly. The possibility of even getting a date seems nill. The state I live in is very uptight. I feel like I have to move again..... I feel like a misfit and invisible. I am as cute and nice as all the rest of the people that have a guy. I feel like I have bad karma or something. I must have been a mass murderer in a past life, to live such a loveless existence. I am not over my ex. Last Sat. night I had a massive breakdown and was crying for 2 hours missing him so bad. But no, I don't want to contact him. He is still with the woman he dumped me for 1 1/2 years ago, and he says he loves her and never loved me. I don't want to contact him.

Ok, so what exactly was the point in ringing me just now? My day was going pretty good, I wasn't thinking about you (for the first time, and it was bliss) and then my phone rings, a withheld number, and its you, telling me not to hang up on you.

Uhmm...I've only ever hung up on you once, as a means of showing you what it feels like. You're the one who shuts me down, shows a complete lack of respect, I have to listen, listen to the constant put downs, the criticisms, being told time and time again how much I apparently hurt you. You have no idea. I just keep the things you do to myself, because I've learned that trying to get you to apologise doesn't happen.

At least some good has come out of it. You killed a bit of hope inside me. And I'm actually thankful. So many times that you've crushed me of late, and instead of being disappointed, I'm just relieved; relieved that you just keep making me stronger. At least I know that you didn't delete my number, that you could have rang me, just to hear my voice, or text me to ask me how my day was. Your loss sunshine. I hope the single life is all its living up to be, because trust me, the day will come when you want to settle down, and you'll remember me, remember us and remember what we had.

So you want to meet for a coffee when you get back from your parents? Nice. Is that so you can just make sure I'm still hanging on to hope. To boost your ego? To boast about "the one". What exactly do you plan to get out of seeing me again? To check i haven't moved on as I've not been contacting you all that often and you think i'm still not talking to my friends? You'd be shocked to hear what I've been up to but as much as I would take such pleasure in telling you, I don't want to waste my breath on you any longer. I'm sure you'll find a suitable replacement for coffee meetings...oh no...wait ...you already did!

The meeting for coffee request?...sing for it! I'm not going! Leave me alone!

Maybe I`m just a , but close to 3 months since our BU, I just cant rationalize it. Even if it hurts so bad. I cant name one thing or place that doesn't remind me of you. I`m turning around all the time expecting to see you near me... I`m sick of it. And you`re with her day and night. Like there was nothing here. 12 years flushed down the toilet. You were standing that day in front of me telling me how sincere you are for the first time in your life. How the last one month was a hell for you, because you didn't know what was that you were feeling. You`re such a liar! People saw you with her in the car in the morning before work 2 months before that. Did you enjoy me begging and crying for 6 days? I just cant believe it.. you were telling me you have to think what to do and yet yelling at me because I don't understand you want out.

You were my everything, I trusted you, the only one person I ever trusted. You damn sure gave me all the reasons to do it. And you were cheating on me for at least 2 months. Maybe more, or maybe you also cheated some other times, too. I will never know. I don't need to know, because I`m sick only thinking about it. What kind of person are you, messing with my life like that? I did nothing wrong to you and you managed to ruin my heart and soul. Cant believe you couldn't be honest at least in the last moment. I do hope I`ll feel the hate soon enough and I really hope it will last. Cant stand thinking about your face. Was it that hard to leave when you were done with this relationship? I know there were so many girls just waiting for you to do that. And yet, you chose to stay and humiliate me completely. Now you`re out there, being in love and happy and I`m here trying to get through the days crying and feeling like dirt and dreaming I`m at your wedding when I go to sleep! How is this fair? You`re nothing than a cheater and a liar and a low class creature. And your new girlfriend is the same. For sure you deserve each other.

I still miss and cry thinking about the person you worked so hard to present to me. I still love that person. The lie I thought it was real. But I`ll kick this habit, its nothing more than a habit. You have played with my life like it was nothing. You treated me like I was your worse enemy. I just wish karma gets your sorry lying a**. I wish you`ll feel at least 1% of the pain and disappointment you made me feel.

Angry rant day. A quote told to me the ex.

'Being broken means you survived.'

Sorry but being broken does not mean you survived. It means you lost.

You lost trust, you lost love, you lost something or someone. You just lost. That's it. But that's the hardest thing to admit to oneself when you live in a world where it's all about winning and succeeding and shameful to lose. 'Being broken' means: you're still broken.

To truly survive, is a basic instinct, it's called healing. Healing means you can freely go back, without fear, to accept what happen, what you lost, how you lost it, then learn from it and are ready and willing to move on.

It's when you have healed/accepted, that you can actually say, you've survived or in it's own way, that 'you've won.' Because it's the winning that everyone want. But winning here is not to show who is better than whom. It's a personal victory. An acceptance and moving forward victory. Where you can truly say,

I 'was' broken, and I survived.

Sadly, I'm not there yet.

Isnt it funny how they think they can throw us a quote and we`ll be "healed"?

Mine also told me:

“For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.”

I`m still trying to figure out what is it that he "lost", because I know for sure he doesn't give a damn about me.

Isnt it funny how they think they can throw us a quote and we`ll be "healed"?

I hear ya. It's like they think the whole relationship is summed up in one or two lines and then Ta Da, all cleared up. Yeah, that explained everything.

Mine also told me:

“For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.”

So basically he said, it was you who missed something to gained something but lost something in the process? Don't you just like the back-handed ways people blame the other to justify themselves.

I`m still trying to figure out what is it that he "lost", because I know for sure he doesn't give a damn about me.

Mttens, he did lose you and your love. He doesn't feel broken because he filled the hole with glue so quickly. Sometimes it sticks but most times the glue won't hold.

Sadly here, the hard part is working on you so you're not broken over your loss. It's a 'one day at a time.' Be sad, be angry, cry, but don't loose yourself, so you can be the one to say, 'I truly survived.'

I wish you the best of luck.

Hey X

just wanted to say I'm disappointed in your behavior - regarding both your personal life and how you acted after we broke up.

I really hope you get back on track and headed in a positive direction.

All of the people you surround yourself with are alcoholics and drug addicts.

You, yourself, are heading towards a cataclysmic trainwreck: financially, physically and emotionally.

Had you shown some initiative in keeping the love alive - there was a very good chance your future would be brighter than the dismal one you are creating.

I am glad not to witness your self-destruction first-hand. Good luck.

Dear ex --

Last night, my friend and I decided to have a "letting go ceremony." We wrote down our top 10 favorite moments with our exes, with the intent of letting them go afterwards. We shared our top 10 with each other.

I have to admit, it was hard whittling down the list to just 10. But I did.

My friend will bury her list. I decided to write mine out on paper, crumple it up, twist it, toss it in a plastic bag and throw it away...and I did. It felt freeing.

I miss you, ex. That is, I miss the man I knew and fell in love with. I think you still are like that, deep inside, but not on the outside. You still won't give closure, and I know you don't want me back. It's just as well, since I deserve better. I honestly don't know if you'll ever contact me now... But I do know that I've taken a step forward, and that's a good thing.

i miss you so much just now. I always miss you when i'm heading to bed.

I would love to be able to meet for a coffee but i just can't. There would be no point anymore. You're gone. You can't be in my life now not unless you want to get back together and you sort yourself out by getting the help you need. I can't offer you anything else. I'm sorry.

i love you so much. Good night xx

Lately when I think of you it's only for a couple minutes maximum. But today thoughts of you kept popping up.

It was so horrible. I thought of the things you said to me in our final conversation, and how you were so, so mean. But I could so vividly remember what you said..and this one phrase really stuck out, and it still stings today..4 months later. When I think back on it..it's clear that you never loved me. You thought you did, but moving on in 3 weeks is impossible if you truly loved someone. You just love the idea of being in love, you don't care who it's with. Well, you can go to hell.